PDA

View Full Version : Time to dis-prove the theory

jospicy
11th March 2005, 09:50 PM
i was browsing through the froums cos i got 2097 this afternoon and found this

First off, your difficulty with track 7 & 8 stem entirely from the "only owned it for 3 days" thing. This game is supposed to be challenging, keep practicing.

and after having played for 4 hours have gold in all but oddesia keys wjere i have bronze...
time to try and dis-prove this theory i guess :P
look out for some new times in the scores table :P

G'Kyl
12th March 2005, 05:29 AM
I envy you. Playing 2097 for the first time I had one of the greatest video gaming times of my life. :)
As for your test, I would assume Spilskinanke and Vostol Island (as well as any other course) are easier if you already have experience with similar games and speeds, so I suppose you'll be pretty soon through with Challenge II.

Ben

stin
12th March 2005, 07:23 AM
Personally that is does not work that way because you already played other wipeouts before you just start to play 2097 (XL) why?
Because my first game is 2097, it take me a long time to get used to it then I`ve got wipeout3 out and went cruising alot quicker than I expected.

So according to Task theory is spot on! IMO

stevie :wink:

Sausehuhn
12th March 2005, 11:21 AM
after having played for 4 hours

Do you know, that you can finish the game in 1 - 2 hours? (without time trail)

G'Kyl
12th March 2005, 01:50 PM
Do you know, that you can finish the game in 1 - 2 hours? (without time trail)

Yes, time sure leaves a significant trail, doesn't it? ;)) Seriously though, what do you mean "without time trial"? It is not needed in any way to finish the game, and then time trial literally takes forever to complete.

Ben