PDA

View Full Version : The great discovery of....

Shem
8th February 2005, 03:33 PM
Uncredited The Chemical Brothers tune in w3o!!

To be precise, the tune appears in w3o intro and it's

The Chemical Brothers - Out Of Control (Sasha remix)

As you can notice, there is no tune as such until the very presentation of teams of Wip3out, but before that moment, everything you hear is an edited intro (sometimes heavily edited) of Out Of Control (Sasha remix). Trust me on this one. This one was confirmed by our fellow pilots - Dimension and Zargz (who actually was not sure, but hesitation means agreement :wink: )

The actual tune can be found on Out Of Control EP by The Chemical brothers.

but if you catch me on msn messenger then i'll try and send you the extract of the song i'm talking about......sshhhhhh.....

and by the invention of post editing i made the size even smaller so there is a chance that people with eyesight problems won't see a thing, and that might include the ones ready to take me to the court for the things i didn't do...

Dimension
8th February 2005, 04:58 PM
Nicely hidden the way you say you'll give away free chemical brothers music shem!!! :lol:

Yeah, I tell you it's true, take my word for it also! :)

Mobius
8th February 2005, 05:01 PM
and i thought i was as subtle as a sledgehammer :P

Shem
8th February 2005, 06:48 PM
Nicely hidden the way you say you'll [CENCORED FOR THE HUMANITY'S SAKE] shem!!! :lol:

Noooo!!! NO NO NO NO!!! NO!!!
Focus on the DISCOVERY!!!! THE DISCOVERY!!!! THE DISCOVERY I TELL YOU!! :lol:

Dimension
8th February 2005, 08:05 PM
and by the invention of post editing i made the size even smaller so there is a chance that people with eyesight problems won't see a thing, and that might include the ones ready to take me to the court for the things i didn't do...

Smooth Shem, smooth! :wink:

Chill
11th February 2005, 03:47 AM
Ha, that's one of the funniest things I've seen! :lol: :lol: :lol: Trying to pass on things with small print! Just Email, man!
And then coming back with large print! Owww, man that's funny!! The funiest thing I've read on this site!!! (Sorry for interrupting).

Zero [RG] [HG]
14th May 2005, 03:56 AM
but if you catch me on msn messenger then i'll try and send you the extract of the song i'm talking about......sshhhhhh.....

That's why we call it copy and paste... or the Size button... or the Quote button!

Hehehe... die! I know you could catch that one!

flying_saucer
28th June 2005, 11:01 AM
!owned lol :P

Zero [RG] [HG]
1st July 2005, 10:51 PM
HEY, CAN YOU READ THIS? STVBHSEGSCKHNTUZHEC PIRANHA OWNZ J00 KLANGRJEZHSVNGEH

Oops.

Sausehuhn
2nd July 2005, 03:11 PM
Yes, I can.
But what has "STVBHSEGSCKHNTUZHEC [...] OWNZ J00 KLANGRJEZHSVNGEH" to do with Piranha?

:wink:

Lance
2nd July 2005, 04:00 PM
this seems to have wandered just a teensy bit [ turbo eyeroll] from the topic. does anyone have anything to say about that topic?