PDA

View Full Version : Blunder by the police???

Mobius
25th January 2005, 07:54 PM
This is very off subject to wipeout but i thought this might make you think and this is all TRUE...

As you all may know the last of the british suspects who were held a guantanamo bay are back in the country. They arrived at RAF Northolt - Which is less than a mile from my house. The idea was that they were gonna go along the A40 straight to Paddington Green police station.

Well i was watching it on the news and noticed the convoy turned left from the main gates. You need to turn right to get to the A40 so this was a bit odd. All of a sudden i heard the sirenscwailing and saw out of the windows the whole convoy driving past meh house. (well i didnt see it because i was doing some homework at the time so my dad did.) it took the convoy about 2wice the time to get to the police station. What was going on?

I would like to hear some funny reasons...i need a laff after hearing about the PSP price...

this is g sighning out.

Dimension
27th January 2005, 01:02 AM
haha, that's a pretty far out story, don't see a police convoy drive past your house every day :D At least they made it there in the end though lol, they should have brought a map.

MachinaWeapon45
27th January 2005, 04:19 PM
They probably got directions from MapQuest

infoxicated
27th January 2005, 04:29 PM
Topical - well done! :lol: