PDA

View Full Version : It's not fair!

Dimension
13th January 2005, 05:53 AM
W3O PAL Phantom, Terminal, TT:

http://www.realimagehost.com/uploads/d71219538d.jpg

Don't you just hate when that happens? :lol: I'm not bitter, just found it oddly humorous

hope that image isn't too big :wink:

Lance
13th January 2005, 02:40 PM
[notes that Arnaud has 2:12.80][with the ill-handling Icaras!]
[points to self's avatar at left of screen ;D ]
[notes that one's name has to start with an A to get into the top spots on the records tables :cry: ]

Dimension
13th January 2005, 06:21 PM
.[notes that one's name has to start with an A to get into the top spots on the records tables :cry: ]

There's a reason for that Lance *points to Auricom's slogan*

A No.1 :wink:

Lance
13th January 2005, 09:46 PM
''A little l goes a long way, but a big L goes too far. Leave that sort of thing to me; I know what to do with it.''-Satan
i have thought of a solution to the problem; i am going to have my name legally changed to ''Ancelot''

Dimension
14th January 2005, 09:19 AM
problem i've not noticed is that to be more precise your Initials have to be AS to consistently come first or second, time to marry for a new family name then :)

Lance
14th January 2005, 02:05 PM
do they allow that sort of thing in the UK? i can't even marry legally in my part of the US, and taking the family name of one's spouse only happens officially if you're the female half of a married heterosexual pair. for my family name to change to the desired initial letter, i would have to be legally adopted by an S-named family. Ancelot Smith? hahahahaha :roll: :wink: :lol:
well perhaps it would be worth the trouble if it resulted in suddenly acquiring amazing piloting skills.

Dimension
14th January 2005, 02:07 PM
well I believe you can choose whichever family name you want to take, though generally it is the guy's, though in this case I would take my spouse's just for a couple of TT first places :lol:

element42
14th January 2005, 02:28 PM
suggestions for changing your name by deedpoll:
Agracing Superdude
Amazing Scaryface
Algernon Strangely
Adhesive Suckylips
.... etc etc :roll: