View Full Version : "I'll be back"

Lotus
29th August 2004, 11:09 PM
Hey guys...
I am heading over to Ireland with my girlfriend for 8 days just to visit family and friends...I will be returning on tuesday the 7th so i'll drop in to Wipeoutzone then!!
Wipeoutwise my little brother has a PS2 with Wip3out which I havent played much so i think I will give it a go....Also, I will see can I rent a copy of Wipeout fusion from a video store just to check out...
My flight leaves in 8 hours so off I go to get some sleep!!.
Talk to you all soon.. :wink: :wink:

Lotus
30th August 2004, 01:33 PM
Well, Im sure this wont be earth shattering news to anyone but my trip didnt happen!! :(
My girlfriend didnt realise that her passport expired 3 months ago so that put a quick stop to our plans :roll: ...(shes very smart normally, honest!!)...anyway, we will be going on the 14th of september instead till the 30th so it worked out nice in the end... Now I will head off to get a few cold beers!! :wink:

Roger
30th August 2004, 06:06 PM
(cue dramatic music) "It seems your papers are not in order. Step this way, please..."

Piranha Advancements
31st August 2004, 05:15 PM
Uh oh..pwned?

G'Kyl
31st August 2004, 06:16 PM
"Counter-terrorists win."

Lotus
31st August 2004, 10:23 PM
(cue dramatic music) "It seems your papers are not in order. Step this way, please..."

Haha... :lol:
nothing to do with terrorists though..just the usual boring international stuff!