PDA

View Full Version : New PSM has Pure DVD

Asche XL
13th July 2004, 05:55 PM
The new PSM has a dvd with 42 game demos on it whereas your watching the psp in action, pure looks ****in' sweet ( that's comin from a die-hard XL fan and thought fusion was pure bullocks). I'd recommend pickin' up the mag, the mag itself isn't worth the 8 buks but the dvd it's packed with is a nice little look into the future of gaming. I might have to start savin up now.

edit: funny thing is you can turn comentary on and off and the guys that are talkin over the pure video are sayin " alot of people like fusion and i wasen't one of them i really hope its like XL, its lookin' cool so far, it really has an incredible framerate alot of people are gonna have this at the top of their list"

Lance
13th July 2004, 06:44 PM
i may have to consider actually working for the money to get a PSP if Pure turns out to be as good as it's looking so far. i never thought it was worthwhile to get a PS2

Thruster2097
13th July 2004, 09:26 PM
Nice one, Asche, next time try to get your message across without resorting to swearing, please.
The wipeoutzone was designed to be for everybody, lets try and keep it that way :wink:

:rant over

Lance
13th July 2004, 10:42 PM
funny thing is that i didn't even notice the swearing; i live in 'america', where this has become so much the everyday practise among so many that it tends to go unremarked. even in this mickey mouse town i live in. and Asche lives in new york, not renowned for courtesy and refined elegance of speech. ;)
but you're right, Thrusty, we probably shouldn't use profanity in this international forum. it means nothing in the U.S., but elsewhere it may

xEik
13th July 2004, 11:19 PM
The wipeoutzone was designed to be for everybody
And I thought we were a bunch of nostalgic gamers in their mid-20s, early-30s that still drool with a game released almost ten years ago. :wink:

That age range does not include Lance for obvious reasons :P

Hybrid Divide
13th July 2004, 11:34 PM
Swigginess!

Looks like I'll be buying PSM this month!

Hacker X
14th July 2004, 03:52 PM
Cool! What is on the cover of the PSM magazine? It's been a while since I've bought one, and don't want to buy the wrong month if they still have last months on the shelf.

Asche XL
14th July 2004, 09:03 PM
Cool! What is on the cover of the PSM magazine? It's been a while since I've bought one, and don't want to buy the wrong month if they still have last months on the shelf.

Well for one it has the dvd packaged with it, and adverts everywhere ,BUT, fyi, it's a blue cover with some chick from the new GTA game on the cover.