PDA

View Full Version : Times are changing...

Asayyeah
3rd May 2004, 08:08 PM
Oh yes , even in the darkest night there's a tiny light you could follow it. And that's happended to me. That was beginning by meeting Stin & Cool Lover in Scotland after that they give me enough power&trust to believe in me again. So from that time i 'am climbing the life's hill in a better state of mind.And you know if the spirit is good the health is becoming better&better.
Very recently due to my friend Sleh-003, i ve found a new job ( 2 years & half without one due to health pb for those who knows me :wink: )
Obviously it's a new start for me and i can't let it get away from me so i need to focused me on that new ' mission ' ( if i can say that).
The job starting tomorrow, on tuesday morning...all i can add is i won't stop definitely Wipeout but only want to share wipeout's moments with my pal Sleh each friday night ( i hope not fast to loose my skill :D with only 3 hours per week :cry: )
I will always continue to look at all the WZtopics in the future( see how my records could resist to time who spend :) )

i already miss you

Lance
3rd May 2004, 08:20 PM
i would miss your joyful presence if you stay away. your enthusiasm, your positive vibe, and your encouragement to others really brighten the WipeoutZone. be here as often as you can. good luck in your new job. someone with your energy, determination, and patience cannot fail.

__ Lance

G'Kyl
3rd May 2004, 08:20 PM
Oooh, what to say. Well, congrats to the new job, Arnaud!!! I know the feeling of finally having found what one has been looking for for long. I assume you`ll be in the senior ranks of your company if you can manage to just do half as good as you are doing in everybodies favourite video game. *gg* Toooo bad you won`t have much time to race, though. Why is it that you are going to have just SO little spare time after work?

Ben

EDIT: Drat! Look at the time of Lance`s and my post, he beat me again for a mere few tenths of sec!!!

lunar
3rd May 2004, 11:08 PM
Good luck with the job, Arnaud

no need to go away permanently though, surely. :wink:

whatever you do, at least remember to come back and say hello. And if somebody does beat your times...... you`ll be back. :D

Hybrid Divide
3rd May 2004, 11:26 PM
Good luck with your new job! :D

cool lover
4th May 2004, 08:01 AM
Good luck my friend but you allready know that, :) hope all goes well for you
from all the Stin family

cool lover 8)

infoxicated
4th May 2004, 08:30 AM
All the best in your new job, friend - there will always be a place for you here too :)

Piranha Advancements
4th May 2004, 05:08 PM
Take great care yeah? Live life dude.

Mano
4th May 2004, 06:48 PM
You are gonna do great Arnaud, its great that youre back working; the very best for you pal, Lance described you perfectly, you bring a lot of life into the forums, and not only by making good times, but by the way you are too.

vincoof
4th May 2004, 08:02 PM
Best of luck for your new life.
Hope you can handle both wipEout and work. I couldn't. I'm sure you can. You're french after all.
*waves flag*
damn I look so dumb just right now. ^^'

Bonne chance Arnaud.

Asayyeah
6th May 2004, 08:05 PM
:oops: :oops: What can i say? :oops: :oops:
It's good to be liked by people
Thanks for all of you, pals
:wink:

btw it's friday night....uhm sounds to be good time to play Wipeout with Anthony ( he's going to come in 45 min...) :)