PDA

View Full Version : The new site looks FANTASTIC!!

Hybrid Divide
13th January 2004, 12:25 AM
Many props to Infox, Task(?), and the rest of the crew.
(Sorry I don't know your names)

Great job! I love it! :D

science
13th January 2004, 01:43 AM
::GASP::
...it's beauuuutiful...
way to go infox. the new site looks outstanding. I haven't even looked around yet, it took me totally by surprise and the first thing I wanted to do was give props. Thanks so much for your hard work to make the site look so great!!!

FoxZero
13th January 2004, 04:38 AM
very nice. the site is way more organized, and the design looks much more streamlined. finally i can change my email address!@!!

Wamdue
13th January 2004, 06:14 AM
the site is looking very nice indeed, it feels much richer now with the new look.

infox is da man :wink:

infoxicated
13th January 2004, 07:33 AM
Gosh, thanks! :) 8)

Still some fixes to come, but I'm glad you like it so far. :)

Dogg Thang
13th January 2004, 10:09 AM
Yep, the look is excellent! Nice.

Dogg.

Shem
13th January 2004, 11:50 AM
WOOOWW - what a nice surprise!!
The site looks really great!!!! Peace out to all the people responsible for this!!

stin
13th January 2004, 04:34 PM
Greaat set up!! and managed to put my records in and thanxs infoxx!!

stin :D

Lance
13th January 2004, 06:24 PM
very much sleeker all 'round. a great improvement in style. a bit of extra functionality. thanks for all the hard work. i love the look

rhys
13th January 2004, 06:32 PM
Beautiful work :)
A new forum template to go with it perhaps? That silvery style would go nicely with phpbb...

infoxicated
13th January 2004, 07:01 PM
Not sure about a new forum template, Rhys, I want to keep the forum as close to "off-the-shelf" as possible so it's easier to upgrade. The colours will be getting some tweaking and a new banner is in the works, though, so that will bring it up to date.

Sadly I'm very busy over the next few days, so I might not get anything done until after the weekend.

jmoid
13th January 2004, 08:13 PM
Wow, thank you! It looks great.

Synthetic Consciousness
13th January 2004, 08:43 PM
The site looks ace! 8) ...Want me to make a sleek remix of "Damp Brown Days" to commemorate the updated site?

xEik
13th January 2004, 08:57 PM
No need to cahnge the template. Colours and images used can be changed via the admin pannel while still keeping good ol' subSilver.

For further tweaking (if needed), an additional css file can be linked trough the admin panel as well.

I'll take a look into changing these values in my test forum with the ones in the main site CSS file.

Just a comment, I don't know if you are already aware of it but the minipics won't load. ;)

Thruster2097
13th January 2004, 09:41 PM
I cant say anything here that hasnt already been said.
To sum it up in one word, WOW! does the job nicely.

A fine job all round and a just cause for celebration (even if that does mean NOT looking at a computer screen for 5 mins) :lol:

Bravo!!

Emperor
14th January 2004, 02:39 PM
The new site rocks! :D

infoxicated
14th January 2004, 03:36 PM
Just a comment, I don't know if you are already aware of it but the minipics won't load. ;)

Yeah, it was something I cahnged last night.

I fixed later on though :).

Wiseman
15th January 2004, 04:01 AM
Heh, for the first split second after I loaded the page, I was like "what the?!?" am I at the right site?

Anyway, I really like it. Very professional looking, clean, and most importantly, still easy to navigate. 8) Great job, infox!

AmishRobot
15th January 2004, 04:28 AM
Holy Jeebus. I've been away for a while and just happened to decide to check in. Looks like I have good timing. Great job, infox! (and others too. ;)) I especially like the printable version of the time tables - nice touch.

Looks like I'll need to load up XL this weekend and check my times! (yea!)

Mano
15th January 2004, 07:32 AM
Great work!!!, thanks for the time and work taken.

Piranha Advancements
16th January 2004, 06:39 AM
From an Aquabats title..it looks Superrad.

zaarock
23rd January 2004, 02:14 PM
Oooo nice work guys! youve done an exellent job! suberb :D