PDA

View Full Version : I want in

zerodivide666
3rd November 2003, 08:05 PM
no disrespect to this site but i whana know how can i be a member of the wipeout fusion site.
i tryed to regester but my name won't go in :(
please help me step by step.
i want to see whats the highest zone anyone ever has gotin 8)
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE 8)

Lance
3rd November 2003, 09:09 PM
last time i heard, months ago, it was past zone 140. no telling what it is now

---------
i can never even contact the Fusion site, not that i care, except that this should not be the case

infoxicated
3rd November 2003, 09:17 PM
You're not really missing anything, Zero' - unless you want to talk "art" with Rachel's "family" or trade insults/challenges with "DJ" Mike "Techno" Long, it isn't really a happening place to be.

On the Zone front, Oggob has cleared zone 160, I believe - he sent me the video of it, but I wont be putting it up until we have a new server sorted (assuming we do), as it's close to 10meg. That'is a little bit more bandwidth than I can spare for around 100 zones of the same thing - the game doesn't get any faster after Zone 64.

zerodivide666
3rd November 2003, 10:59 PM
UNDERSTOOD 8)

Lance
4th November 2003, 06:18 AM
the video could probably be edited down to about 1 meg and still constitute proof both of the 160+ and of the consistent high level of piloting that it takes to get that far

infoxicated
4th November 2003, 08:27 AM
It's actually edited down already, to a point... otherwise it would be several terrabytes! :lol:

zerodivide666
4th November 2003, 03:59 PM
if the game doesn't any faster than zone 64,all i have to do is get to zone 64
and the rest should be a brreeezzzz 8)

i'm gona need some coffee :wink:

Lance
4th November 2003, 07:50 PM
i used to think 5 laps of Phantom class felt like a marathon, so the sustained focus required for progress in the zone mode of Fusion seems that it would be anything but a cakewalk. when i started playing the middle mode of F355 and having to do as many as twenty laps [because i hadn't been able to do better than second place in only the 2 or 3 laps of the first mode {till last night!!! yeah!!!!!}], i felt really stretched to hold concentration for that long, but began to see the possibility of doing so for longer than that. however, that was against other opponents. imagine trying to run for a hundred or more laps essentially by yourself with no real onscreen competition, no ravening beasts drooling for your blood, no constant pressure from behind you to keep you awake. yikes. i am awed and admiring of the ability shown by Al and oggob and those very few others who have done well at zone mode. ''in the zone'', indeed!

zerodivide666
4th November 2003, 08:26 PM
well right now i have no tv or ps2 but when i have my complete setup my focus will be on geting to zone 185 or 190.

by-the-way what crcuit 8)

JABBERJAW
26th November 2003, 02:51 AM
good luck :lol: It is much harder to do than say. It is not easy after zone 64 and the handling is different as you go along. Also, no BS times where you hit hard and your ship stops and as long as you hold your brakes down you do not move(a bug). YOu could do infinite zones; That is why a tape is neccessary for proof.