PDA

View Full Version : Which camera do you use?

Zebula77
22nd February 2002, 11:34 AM
Me, I have to use the behind-ship view. If I try the inside-ship view I tend to oversteer and so on.

Anyway, start discussion, please.

Confusion
22nd February 2002, 12:10 PM
I can use any view apart from the inside view. The nose, close ship view and full ship views are fine.

For a while I used Nose view, but I got bored so I switched back to full ship view.

Wamdue
22nd February 2002, 12:56 PM
I got my records on Temtesh using inside view, I normally race behind-ship view but it just felt a bit cooler to race temtesh with inside.

Hyper Shadow
22nd February 2002, 01:07 PM
I race using the outside ship view. Which for me is a real departure as I normally use the in cockpit view for racing games cos the car dosn't rotate about an invisible axis and I can control it better. As for WipEout it is the complete opposite and i can only use the outside veiw.

BurnHead
22nd February 2002, 01:10 PM
I usually use the behind view... although inside view is cooler - but harder...!

Ab0rt!
22nd February 2002, 02:09 PM
Definitely the nose view once I know the track, it just seems a bit more intense, and I like having the reference point of the nose.

Behind the ships useful for learning tracks though, so I sometimes use that too.

Lance
22nd February 2002, 03:04 PM
no spoon, abOrt? don't let the Tick hear you say that!

i use the inside view on all racing games. it just seems to give me better 'feel'. yes, i know that's absurd, but it does, even though i can see less of the track ahead. and it's just more fun because i feel like i'm really participating instead of just watching television.