PDA

View Full Version : Physics: the same for every track / game ?

Kaede
9th June 2017, 10:08 AM
Hi,

Could anyone confirm whether the game use the same physics model for every track/game, or HD/Fury tracks play with HD/Fury physics and 2048 tracks play with 2048 physics ?
I can't find that information online.

Thanks ! :)

chalovak
9th June 2017, 10:16 AM
The latter. That's the reason why you can't use 2048 crafts on HD/Fury tracks and vice versa. Or so they say.

nu9get
9th June 2017, 02:28 PM
both games haves their own physics so no. when u play hd is hd, when u play 2048 is 2048

blackwiggle
9th June 2017, 02:30 PM
Game Phyics are different for each game.
Air brake sensitivity settings are GLOBAL, as in one setting effect all, and both types.......SO, I would suggest testing air brake setting with each change of craft speed, plus HD/FURY craft V's 2048 Craft.....could be HUGE difference on times

mannjon
9th June 2017, 09:08 PM
Game Phyics are different for each game.
Air brake sensitivity settings are GLOBAL, as in one setting effect all, and both types.......SO, I would suggest testing air brake setting with each change of craft speed, plus HD/FURY craft V's 2048 Craft.....could be HUGE difference on times

Yeah I had always wondered what the air brake sensitivity did. I also wondered why in HD there was a setting to reduce the throttle sensitivity. Does the airbrake sensitivity effect side shifts? I was under the impression they did.

Kaede
14th June 2017, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the answer guys.
I eventually got a PS4 and the game :) The physics in 2048 are definitely different indeed (even Feisar seem to have more weight and inertia).