PDA

View Full Version : OMEGA COLLECTION - Glitches and Troubleshooting Report Page

blackwiggle
6th June 2017, 09:34 AM
Any Glitches found, please report in this Thread.
Same with any other problems found [Apart from I can't beat Phantom] :rolleyes:
Wussyness is NOT a Glitch !

chalovak
6th June 2017, 11:02 AM
Thanks for creating this thread, blackwiggle.
I’m not here to rant, I love WipEout with all my heart, and few reasons (among obvious) for that are astonishing visuals and overall attention to details. But some things get overlooked in the process, and I - being an art-director myself and a picky one – just can’t ignore them. :P
Some of these things are HD/Fury visual glitches that actually came straight from the Vita version of HD and Fury, others - are not.

The first one is also gameplay related and is about Zone mode.
As you remember, each Zone craft has five blue markings on its both sides which show the level of shield power. I am talking about these markings:
When ship loses its first 20 units of power, the top markings turn black, with the next 20 units are lost - the second row of markings goes off. And so on.
So in PS3 version when you lose about 70 units of shield power, your ship and the markings will look like this:
The top three rows of these indicators are off.
These markings are pretty handy when it comes to high-speed zones, cause you don't need to look at the upper middle of the screen to know your shield level: it's right in front of your eyes.

But. In the Omega version something went wrong:
Once you lose for example about 40 units of your shield the top row of lights will turn on again, and only the second row goes off.
Here in the picture below we have a ship with around 30 units of shield left:
As you can see only the third row of lights is gone, the upper two rows are lit again. Which is a little bit strange and misleading.
The same problem was in Vita version of HD and Fury.

The second one is all about aesthetics and attention to details. And it's again about something that was in PS3 version and for some reason disappeared from Omega.
I'm talking about the exhaust trails (the blue and red ones) of all the HD/Fury ships. So in PS3 version when you were tailgating any opponent his or her exhaust trail would hit your ship with a specific visual effect. Here it is:

See all these particles surrounding the nose of your ship?
For some unknown reason it's not here in Omega. I doubt PS4 can't handle it. )

I know it's a minute detail, but well that's what WipEout is about - minute details.

The third thing. Voiceovers. Although the idea to include both warning and pick-up voiceovers sounds great, in some cases it works against you. I'm talking about cases when warning voice and pick-up voice are both female. It gets really confusing during intense battles when you really don't know what's coming after you and what pick-up you have. When you have male voice for pick-ups and female for warnings everything is just fine. Maybe there is a way to solve this?

The last one is all about design and consistency (I doubt it ever will be changed, but oh well, you never know).
I'm talking about 2048 campaign grid design. It came straight from Vita and looks a little bit out of place in Omega within the flat HD/Fury main interface. If you remember, when HD and Fury came to Vita their campaign grid design was changed to correlate with the overall 2048 vita interface. So why then the same wasn't applied to 2048 campaign grid design here in Omega? I know each individual 2048 campaign has more events in its grid than any HD/Fury counterpart. But still I think it would be great to have consistency even in a such not-so-important thing as campaign grid design.

Thanks in advance for reading this wall of text, I really hope these minute things I mentioned won't be ignored.

Cheers.

blackwiggle
6th June 2017, 11:17 AM
Report as found, that's the whole point of this thread.

Nice Report ! Respect !
Very thorough, just what's needed.

I hope any future reports give the same amount of info, in as much detail....pointless otherwise.

Racingfan
6th June 2017, 02:59 PM
Those new themes for zone mode, i dont really like them. hope they can bring them back, im not sure about 2048's version though, but i think its the same color themes as before.

As for the trials part, same issue on psvita hd fury zone mode, this is a bit annoying to me as well

as for zone, when your ship is destroyed, its the exactly same effect from vita's hd/fury

shooting detonator's bombs is less colorful than PS3 version

when flying the mag strip in modesto reverse, it may deactivate the mag strip effects halfway through (very annoying if you use turbo for it)

As for online

When a host leaves, theres a chance a random player in lobby will be the host

Combat in online is too much, it has the same scoring as vita version, tracks are too huge for combat and too many pads and now you can absorb for shield. so a combat game that had 200 requirement can now last a hour or more

when flying the mag strip in modesto reverse, it may deactivate the mag strip effects halfway through (very annoying if you use turbo for it)

sometimes you will get a error message when joining a lobby (i never seen this from hd fury)

mannjon
6th June 2017, 10:56 PM
Leaderboard times are already showing glitched times. Venom single race times has a leader with a completion time of 0:37 seconds. I REALLLLLLLY hope this gets resolved.

I was really hoping this wouldn't be a long occurring issue. Still ranked 10 on first. Not too shabby for someone out of practice.

tug_14
7th June 2017, 06:55 AM
BSB "exploit" is still avalaible ... :?

KazzyMac
7th June 2017, 07:43 AM
I've come across two glitches/issues so far. One is visual and the other is a definite gameplay concern. I encountered these in 2048.

Visual;

Contrails sometimes glitch out and are displaced or only show on one side. Happens all the time in Zone mode. It's slightly distracting and annoys the heck out of me, but not gamebreaking.

Gameplay;

I'm consistently glitching out of the map at the end of one of the tracks in Zone mode. I'll have to go find the name because I can't remember it, but it's the one with the finicky little left-right, left-right bumpy part at the start that's super-narrow and annoying. It also has a raised train track/monorail section as a side-path/shortcut. The very last speed pad on the circuit (on the 'normal' path and not the upper side-path) had a tendency to clip the craft under it at high speed; it happened to me twice in a row and around 4 times in the run I did.

I also bounced accidentally going up the side-route half-way through the track (that goes along the monorail) and was sent airborne for a good ten/fifteen seconds before landing OOB and being reset.

I was streaming at the time so I wasn't able to record it locally, though I (or someone else) could go through the stream recordings and find it.

Side-comment

A friend has also told me that some of the graphical effects (namely the equaliser effects) are missing in the backgrounds in Zone mode too. Deliberate game choice or accidentally left out? Huh...

chalovak
7th June 2017, 10:18 AM
This is how 2048 campaign grid could look if it was inline with the overall HD/Fury interface design:

What do you think?

UB3R~JKP
7th June 2017, 12:18 PM
Glitched leaderboards are definitely back. One of the campaign events has a time of 0:00.00 as the top time.

It appears in Speed Freak, Metropia, Venom I believe (I'll double check this). Similar to the above, I've also started to see impossible single race times too.

multibodydynamics
7th June 2017, 12:26 PM
Someone in the Wipeout Omega Community wrote that it had been noticed. They knew the reason for it and it would be fixed. I don't know who this person was though.

Hellfire_WZ
7th June 2017, 12:30 PM
That was John McLaughlin, he's a senior producer at Sony XDEV

Racingfan
7th June 2017, 03:08 PM
Just noticed a possibly glitch for 2048 leaderboard

the first race, empire climb leaderboard

the time 3.06.78 was with feisar speed, but he only got half the pads of what i have, i also tested this with a feisar speed, and i was 2 seconds behind, now if i only had 30 pads, it be 5-7 seconds slower

my guess is its the lap 1 glitch, its a very rare random glitch that can end a race/TT after one lap when in reality its 2-10.

im going to send you a pm for more info about this glitch. its that 1 lap glitch or some glitch that shows it wasnt the ship he used and speed pads counter was broken but i doubt it

some feedback

Racebox 2048 + online 2048

The default laps should be
C: 2-3
B: 2-3
A: 3-4
A+ 4-5

Compare this to HD, 2048 races can double the time it takes to finish on HD

on captical reach A, it took me 4 minutes to end which was crazy :P

Bombs should have a lower expire time, from 20 to 5 or 10 seconds, its very annoying when you hit a bomb from last lap, because theres no warning or anything, and now its way harder to see bombs compared to PS3 version

There should be a global search in lobby list that includes all regions.

NotEnoughRed
7th June 2017, 03:45 PM
Just noticed a possibly glitch for 2048 leaderboard

the first race, empire climb leaderboard

the time 3.06.78 was with feisar speed, but he only got half the pads of what i have, i also tested this with a feisar speed, and i was 2 seconds behind, now if i only had 30 pads, it be 5-7 seconds slower

my guess is its the lap 1 glitch, its a very rare random glitch that can end a race/TT after one lap when in reality its 2-10.

im going to send you a pm for more info about this glitch. its that 1 lap glitch or some glitch that shows it wasnt the ship he used and speed pads counter was broken but i doubt it

some feedback

Racebox 2048 + online 2048

The default laps should be
C: 2-3
B: 2-3
A: 3-4
A+ 4-5

This one is really interesting to us - how do we think this may be happening?

Important: If *anyone* has ever had this 1 lap issue please remember that by default your PS4 records gameplay, if you hit the "Share" button, you can save the video... once you have that video, it can easily be shared with us (or uploaded to youtube etc) - for us to find bugs, usually, it's about what the user has done a long time *before* the bug

Are there every any instances of people doing this exploit intentionally?

Justice & Curtains
7th June 2017, 04:05 PM
So I have a minor bug to report: On Chengou Project Forward, the roof above the tunnel after the drop stop rendering whilst its still visible (IE whilst still in midair from the jump) There also a similar issue on Modesto Heights forward after the bridge, exactly at the hairpin corner.

Racingfan
7th June 2017, 04:06 PM
random glitch but extremely rare. i sent you a pm about this glitch from vita version and what he said for it to happen.

Im going to pm this guy and see what he says.

Cipher
7th June 2017, 07:07 PM
This is how 2048 campaign grid could look if it was inline with the overall HD/Fury interface design:
*snip*

What do you think?

Too convoluted imo, I'd personally just have the 2048, 2049 & 2050 screens open up their respective grid with the essential information horizontally at the bottom (Game Mode, Track, Speed, Laps (Progress is already indicated by the grey, yellow or green icon on the geometry itself)), where selecting one of the races gives you more info about the objectives as well as the top 5 or 8 leaderboards (similar to 2048 on vita, but all in 1 screen (if it fits))

I enjoyed the leaderboards for campaign events being right there to look at (on vita), instead of having to go to the leaderboards manually to go and check it
Although I'm not certain if campaign leaderboards feel more important than multiplayer leaderboards to me (Read that the multiplayer ones had to make room for the campaign ones), as after playing the campaign once, i rarely ever went back to it (really only when people requested help for plati) and most of my time was spent in multiplayer with other pilots, where it was always nice to see you improved your "PB" (personal best) and noticed that you were becoming a better pilot.

regarding your first post:
I like your eye for detail ;-)
And I too would be happy to see an option to turn off pickup voices. If they are displayed on screen, they're not essential (although displaying would have to happen faster, as there's a bit of a delay), and turning them off makes for a calmer racing experience (with incoming weaps & pickups being voiced, it is a continuous on-going of announcements, which makes it feel a little hectic in my opinion)

chalovak
7th June 2017, 07:28 PM
Thanks, Cipher. I agree, it does look a little bit convoluted because of the number of events in one grid. Still, it imitates the HD/Fury interface, which was the point of my fourth... erm.. point.))

Anyway, found another glitch. It's in the control section of option menu. For some reason the game sees R1 as R2, L1 as L2 and vice versa.
Like most of us I use R2 and L2 for airbrakes. For some reason the default settings were different: L1 and R1 for airbrakes. So I went to options, changed the settings to R2 and L2, and look what screen showed me:

R1 for right airbrake, L1 for left airbrake.
Although I pressed R2 and L2 to set the controls for airbrakes earlier. But if I press L1 or R1 the game will show me that I pressed L2 and R2 respectively.
Games mixes this buttons up a bit. Weird.

UPD. Seems it happens only during Remote Play on Mac. So, meh.
It feels like the app thinks that you are using PS Vita instead of a DS4, hence the glitch.

Racingfan
7th June 2017, 08:32 PM
Weapon hints on doesnt work in 2048 online

2048 leaderboards in campaign just show one page... you cant scroll down pages

Snakenator1
7th June 2017, 10:06 PM
I've found that a minor bug that existed in HD/Fury on the PS3 has carried over to omega Collection, its nothing significant but it really bothers me :P

Sometimes when playing online if you choose FEISAR Fury's zone Battle skin, the game will instead think you've chosen the HD FEISAR. There have been several occasions now where I pick my favourite skin for my FEISAR (Zone Battle skin) and upon loading into a online race I have the HD FEISAR instead!

I don't know if it only affects FEISAR or any of the other teams, but its rather inconveniencing going into a race with a ship I didn't want to use.

chalovak
7th June 2017, 11:30 PM
Minor stuff regarding audio.

There is no accompanying SFX when track colour and speed class change in any Zone event of 2048, only voice that announce a new class can be heard.
This also applies to a track "shivering" effect which happens when all the dots next to the title of the current class are filled.

Superminor thing: in HD/Fury Zone mode "Subsonic" class is only announced by a male this time around, when in PS3 it was announced by both female and male voices. Which was really super uber cool. Still, in Omega both voices says "Mach 1" and "Supersonic" together.

KazzyMac
8th June 2017, 12:47 AM
https://i.gyazo.com/c6f569bae7e3b64109c83a46b6130104.png

The camera glitched on the start screen of Sol (when I pressed X to go from the attract camera to the stationary one that oversees the grid). I was doing the Sol event vs the Pir-hana Speed ship (the one where to elite pass you have to, y'know, because it's a 1v1.)

I also noticed that Van Uber and Tigron show up as opponents when you use Fury class craft, but whenever I use them the opponents are always HD and never Fury. Clearly not a glitch, but it does annoy me. :)

Racingfan
8th June 2017, 03:12 AM
New glitch with 2048 zone leaderboards

metro park zone in racebox
this guy has a score of 25676 with zone 19 and 3 perfect

my guess is he somehow carried over the score system from HD... as i did a normal run on HD doing same zone and perfect zones as he did, and i got 26000. or maybe it just registered with hd scoring for some reason? i pmed this guy just incase and hope for reply.

this glitch never appeared in vita version, all zone scores were legit but... it went by the order of highest zone on leaderboards on vita, it didnt have this "scoring" system on vita

Please look into that issue tho

also ghost visability in settings is broken, it has no effect if its on, they still look like a normal ship when they are ghosted

AdHoc
8th June 2017, 03:42 AM
Not a glitch but a suggestion: please add a way to disable certain songs.

There’s already not much leeway in terms of music control, so adding that would be a huge plus, especially for Zone mode, since the game doesn’t take USB tracks or Spotify into account.

See context here: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?10371-Custom-Soundtrack-Support-with-Music-Effects&p=251507#post251507

Racingfan
8th June 2017, 04:00 AM
Im going to pm this guy and see what he says.

i never got a reply from him, and i see 2 more glitched times, one more on empire climb first race and the second race in campaign

maybe its not the lap 1 glitch afterall, as two of them beat the normal time by a few seconds and doesnt have a time like 40-80 seconds. and empire climb doesnt have 34 speed pads in one lap... but yeah not sure what they did... i pmed them but never got a reply

mannjon
8th June 2017, 04:20 AM
So this is a little unrelated, but still involves a glitch. Does anyone know if you can still do the glitch to get a timetrial, speedlap, or single race on Syncopia? I can't remember how to activate it, so I haven't tried it yet.

chalovak
8th June 2017, 05:33 AM
Not a glitch but a suggestion: please add a way to disable certain songs.

There’s already not much leeway in terms of music control, so adding that would be a huge plus, especially for Zone mode, since the game doesn’t take USB tracks or Spotify into account.

See context here: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?10371-Custom-Soundtrack-Support-with-Music-Effects&p=251507#post251507

You know you can skip tracks by pressing the touchpad, right?

For some reason Resume Song feature was removed, the one that kept the track playing even after you restarted a race or moved to the next one during tournaments.

AdHoc
8th June 2017, 05:35 AM
I don’t, as I don’t have the game yet. But it would be nice to not have to do that. Just a suggestion.

NotEnoughRed
8th June 2017, 10:30 AM
Thanks, Cipher. I agree, it does look a little bit convoluted because of the number of events in one grid. Still, it imitates the HD/Fury interface, which was the point of my fourth... erm.. point.))

Anyway, found another glitch. It's in the control section of option menu. For some reason the game sees R1 as R2, L1 as L2 and vice versa.
Like most of us I use R2 and L2 for airbrakes. For some reason the default settings were different: L1 and R1 for airbrakes. So I went to options, changed the settings to R2 and L2, and look what screen showed me:

R1 for right airbrake, L1 for left airbrake.
Although I pressed R2 and L2 to set the controls for airbrakes earlier. But if I press L1 or R1 the game will show me that I pressed L2 and R2 respectively.
Games mixes this buttons up a bit. Weird.

UPD. Seems it happens only during Remote Play on Mac. So, meh.
It feels like the app thinks that you are using PS Vita instead of a DS4, hence the glitch.

Yes... remote play uses a key-remap....

Our game code swaps over L2 and R2 to L1 and R1 at a system level (because there's no L2 and R2 on a vita) - and we felt having them where they are [by default] on a vita, (the back touch screen) was baaaaad...

blackwiggle
8th June 2017, 11:07 AM
So this is a little unrelated, but still involves a glitch. Does anyone know if you can still do the glitch to get a timetrial, speedlap, or single race on Syncopia? I can't remember how to activate it, so I haven't tried it yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i0q-9EjgSE

chalovak
8th June 2017, 11:10 AM
Yes... remote play uses a key-remap....

Our game code swaps over L2 and R2 to L1 and R1 at a system level (because there's no L2 and R2 on a vita) - and we felt having them where they are [by default] on a vita, (the back touch screen) was baaaaad...

So the game doesn't know the difference between remote play on Vita and remote play on PC/Mac with Dualshock 4, right? Hence this behaviour?

gaboa
8th June 2017, 01:08 PM
I always get a "glitch" on Modesto Hights!

When I fly over the bridge an look far into the oncoming hairpin corner, the Graphics "Pop" for a split secong. Like something is wrong on the spectator podest or some building piece. Its right in the corner in front.

NotEnoughRed
8th June 2017, 02:27 PM
So the game doesn't know the difference between remote play on Vita and remote play on PC/Mac with Dualshock 4, right? Hence this behaviour?

Nope, it's basically "Remote play ON/OFF" to the game...

nu9get
8th June 2017, 02:36 PM

no, i tried, you can't do anymore tdrev - modesto - tdrev when you choose track, the cursor is locked on the track you choose...maybe there's another way, cus leaderboards for zone tracks are still there like in HD Fury.

@NotEnoughRed i sent you private message thru psn, about some stuff i saw this morning, dunno if these are known issues, take a look at it if you want ^_^

NotEnoughRed
8th June 2017, 03:02 PM
no, i tried, you can't do anymore tdrev - modesto - tdrev when you choose track, the cursor is locked on the track you choose...maybe there's another way, cus leaderboards for zone tracks are still there like in HD Fury.

@NotEnoughRed i sent you private message thru psn, about some stuff i saw this morning, dunno if these are known issues, take a look at it if you want ^_^

Yep, thanks for those, I've added them to the list to look at :)

Racingfan
8th June 2017, 03:26 PM
got a reply from the one with 25000+ score on metro park

he don't know how that happend at all

BurnoutSonic
8th June 2017, 08:38 PM
Only thing I've had was during Zone Mode on Capital Reach. During Zone Mode, I was running a lower part of the course, through the weaving corners but when I hit a wall near the last weaving corner I just flew off the map for some reason. I think I was moving to another Zone at the time but I don't know if that matters.

Edit: It happened again during a race, there's clearly a place in the wall before you move to the 270 degree turn where you can clip through and fall off the map, then get reset back on the track. Also, had my game freeze during Zone Mode beginning and then later that same day, I started an event an experienced a huge framerate drop. Like, it was barely moving at all, one frame at a time, before I closed and then it crashed.

Racingfan
8th June 2017, 08:56 PM
Ok so more info about this zone 2048 metro park leaderboard glitch

he doesnt have the score on his personal bests, so it looks like some issue that it uploaded to wrong board or it registered on leaderboard with HD's zone score system for some reason

it was also his first time playing racebox

JFthebestJan
8th June 2017, 09:24 PM
...2048 leaderboards in campaign just show one page... you cant scroll down pages

try the following: press L2, then a function to scroll up/down with L1/R1 should become available

- - - Updated - - -

...Does anyone know if you can still do the glitch to get a timetrial, speedlap, or single race on Syncopia?...

nope, the known way to get Syncopia up and running, isn't possible anymore.

Racingfan
8th June 2017, 09:52 PM
Thats only in HD fury, 2048 is only one page... i guess that can also be reported to be a glitch? hope so because i wanna see top 100 :P

nu9get
8th June 2017, 10:39 PM
missing speed pads on metropia's magstrip (fwd) when you play zone battle
dunno if this is only my issue...if someone can check

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owa4pCkTytw

KazzyMac
9th June 2017, 12:03 AM
A glitch I've noticed whilst playing (read: spamming) combat events.

When there's a -lot- going on on screen, fired weapons sometimes appear invisible. Most noticeably it's causing invisible plasma bolts and missiles, although the charge effect for the plasma still plays and the spiral trail effect of the missile still shows up too. The weapons themselves still work, but just turn invisible. Sometimes when firing rockets only the central rocket is visible too (I assume the left and right rockets are still there).

This is really easy to reproduce when playing Combat on Downtown due to the abundance of triple-stacked weapon pads on multiple parts of the circuit.

I've also noticed that being hit by a quake whilst going over a pad means you don't pick it up (probably being too high from the track) despite the graphics of the pad raising up with the track. Not sure if intentional or not.

mannjon
9th June 2017, 02:50 AM
After racing a ton online, I've come to the conclusion that the dev team removed a few of the badges. Despite winning multiple races by 10 seconds as a green racer, and after winning 2 5 race tournaments, I'm almost positive they got rid of "Time to Spare" and "Unbeatable." If someone else has these badges, let me know as this might just be a glitch.

Can anyone confirm this?

Also, what is up with the ship placement in tournaments? Is that now random? It used to be that the order for the next race was determined by the placing on the previous race (only inverted so the winner didn't start out in first). I've won a race and then started out first the next race, which seemed kind of unfair to newcomers and close matches alike. Can anyone confirm that this was also changed?

Racingfan
9th June 2017, 03:53 AM
Time to spare is still in, i have 19 of them

but some of them are more glitched than ever

come back king doesnt work anymore
pristine also dont work, done this many times in pure racing mode and nothing happend. a friend said he got pristine in 2048 after he destroyed himself lol
unbeatable is also glitched yes, i still havnt got it after 4 tournaments.

some badges when playing 2048 is completely broken... i got the badge for doing the most damage with zone barriers... like what?

also for the last part of your post, yes they changed it... but is it still the same during the first race in a tournament? Host always used to start at front before

nu9get
9th June 2017, 06:20 AM
rockets on 2048 is only 1 rocket not three Like HD fury

chalovak
9th June 2017, 06:25 AM
@nu9get, it's not a but, it's a specific ships' restriction. It applies generally - if i'm not mistaken - to Speed type of ships. Fighter ships have 3 rockets as usual.

KazzyMac
9th June 2017, 06:31 AM
Yep. Speed class craft only fire one rocket. Agility class craft fire two.

Fighter ships are also capable of dropping bombs instead of mines. Speed class craft also can't use quake, apparently.

Hellfire_WZ
9th June 2017, 07:23 AM
Yeah, there's weapons restrictions depending on what kind of craft you're piloting

Speed - One rocket, mines, no quake, no bombs
Agility - Two rockets, mines, no bombs
Fighter - Three rockets, bombs, no mines

Qirex Prototype - Minigun permanently loaded, no other weapons
Auricom Prototype - As Fighter, but no defensive weapons

Hellfire_WZ
9th June 2017, 07:25 AM
unbeatable is also glitched yes, i still havnt got it after 4 tournaments.

Hmm, Unbeatable was working fine in the beta...

As this is potentially a bug, I'm going to merge this with the troubleshooting thread

leungbok
9th June 2017, 12:17 PM
Don't know if it's a glitch but i can't see beyond 100th place on leaderboards

blackwiggle
9th June 2017, 12:41 PM
That was a limit on the Beta as well.
But the Beta Auto disabled, so no idea what's happening with your problem, I can see a lot more than that on the installed full version
I deleted my BETA

leungbok
9th June 2017, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the reply, i'll see if it can be fixed. If not, i can live without it.

XxSuperRyugaxX
9th June 2017, 01:41 PM
I don't know if this is a glitch, but a lot of times when I try to join a lobby online I get an error Code. It should be something like this ( I'm italian ):

Cannot connect to the server.
Cannot use network functions for this application until the system does not connect to server.
( NP-34924-2 )

Racingfan
9th June 2017, 01:46 PM
^ i also get this... it wasnt a issue in HD fury on ps3, however after some tries i can join the lobby

blackwiggle
9th June 2017, 02:04 PM
HEY PEOPLE..... STOP!!!!
Please I'm going to ask Hellfire to edit heavily on what has been posted under this thread.

The reason why is.

I originally made this thread for people to report gitch's and bugs in the game, so those at Clever Beans could know about them and fix them, much the same as it worked with Studio Liverpool.

Not for individuals [like myself, that don't have any real power to fix things in the server or game code]

RECORD problems should NOT be reported here.
I'll create a separate thread for that, so please any further record problems, use the new thread.

New page for RECORD glitch's reports are at the link below
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?10382-Omega-pack-record-problem-report-page

Thank You .
:guitar

XxSuperRyugaxX
9th June 2017, 02:34 PM
What I suggest to do is to edit the first comment of this thread ( so yours, blackwiggle ) by writing all the glitches reported by users. So they'll always stay on first and main page and be read easily. When they'll fix them, you can remove them. I think it is a good idea :D

stever
9th June 2017, 03:12 PM
I'm finding that certain of my PSN friends' times never appear in my leaderboards. I've reported it to the dev via twitter and they indicated they're working on it.

I'm also finding the explosion sounds of the rockets, missiles and bombs are really lacking in bass. I don't know if it's supposed to sound like that, but they sound pretty pathetic and sort of metallic in comparison to how they were on PS3 HD/Fury. I play on cockpit view and have the sound in surround mode. Anyone else finding similar?

mannjon
9th June 2017, 03:46 PM
Not sure if glitch or new code. The tolerances for out of bounds aka off track for many tracks is different. Notably, I get counted as off track on uber mall when taking the short cut near the start despite being over the track. Same thing with vineta k. Other tracks in getting away with stuff I shouldn't be able to like the shortcut on chenghou reverse has a much more generous margin for error. Those are just some examples.

Was anything changed for these tracks or am I just out of practice?

Linkinito
9th June 2017, 05:14 PM
So I have a glitch that I encounter frequently since I remapped left to L1 and right to R1 (you know, for barrel rolls).

I see than some times, if i press L1 and R1 fast enough, there will be two barrel rolls which will cancel each other (so you hear the sound but nothing happens at all), and it will remove 30 energy instead of 15.

it was probably overlooked by design because you can't do two opposite barrel rolls simultaneously on the stick or on the d-pad.

scalliano
10th June 2017, 02:04 AM
Not necessarily a glitch, but it's something I have to put out there. 2048's Zone mode sucks. The reason? Well it comes down to the aesthetic getting in the way of being able to play the damn thing. There are certain speed zones (namely B, A+ and Mach 1) where both the track in the distance and the surrounding borders are all just a flat shade of white, making it basically impossible to judge corners correctly. This has cost me several passes, let alone Elite passes. I need to go back and check, but I don't remember having this issue on the Vita version.

I'd like to see these tweaked in an update to make the walls a bit more visible.

EDIT: Just checked the Vita version, it's much easier to see what's ahead there.

Racingfan
10th June 2017, 05:53 AM
just insane luck or is quake much more common now?

its not rare to see 4-5 quakes in a phantom lobby at all... i seen 7 in a race once :lol

dmcclusky1234
10th June 2017, 06:33 AM
You can eliminate/damage ships in pure racing with the Qirex Prototype.

On Capital Reach, at the end of the bridge if you go far right, sometimes you get a wrong way sign for about a second.

scalliano
10th June 2017, 09:22 AM
You can eliminate/damage ships in pure racing with the Qirex Prototype.

Not a bug, you could do that on the Vita too.

Linkinito
10th June 2017, 10:31 AM
Not necessarily a glitch, but it's something I have to put out there. 2048's Zone mode sucks. The reason? Well it comes down to the aesthetic getting in the way of being able to play the damn thing. There are certain speed zones (namely B, A+ and Mach 1) where both the track in the distance and the surrounding borders are all just a flat shade of white, making it basically impossible to judge corners correctly. This has cost me several passes, let alone Elite passes. I need to go back and check, but I don't remember having this issue on the Vita version.

I'd like to see these tweaked in an update to make the walls a bit more visible.

EDIT: Just checked the Vita version, it's much easier to see what's ahead there.

I'm gonna say the same thing with Subsonic in HD. On some tracks, the road becomes so white that I can't see anything coming in front and that's destabilizing.

nu9get
10th June 2017, 10:52 AM
Not a bug, you could do that on the Vita too.

i think you are wrong, cus there wasnt pure racing mode on vita's 2048....in pure racing mode you have infinite health and you cant die (Like time trials)

XxSuperRyugaxX
10th June 2017, 12:49 PM
I think there is some sort of bug on the list of lobbies online ( well I think that this is not voluntary )
Everytime you check for lobbies Online you can see max 10 lobbies, that is the max number displayed on one page. Even if there are other lobbies you can't see them ( I say this because everytime I go online, I ALWAYS see 10 lobbies everytime and that's impossible ). In fact, it happens that lobbies with a lot of free slots ( example 3/8 ) suddenly disappear when you do refresh and then other lobbies appear, even if you checked just some seconds ago.

Also the error code when trying to join is very frustrating.. I get that like most of the times, 8 times/10.. anyone else having this very usually?

JFthebestJan
10th June 2017, 01:30 PM
The game graphics are definitively way too bright on some occasions in zone mode 2048 and HD/Fury. HD/Fury in general is too bright, it 'hurts' my eyes, and makes some Speed Pads hard to see. I've set motion blur off, but it's still not comfortable for the eyes. On PS3 i could play the game for 10+ hours without any problems, now on PS4 i get tired very fast...

leungbok
10th June 2017, 06:39 PM
Or you're getting old ! ;)
seriously it's true ! Some lights and contrasts are too intense in the game, i reduced contrast on my tv but some tracks solicit much the eyes. :eek

Light Buster
10th June 2017, 09:37 PM
I suffered a respawn issue on Anulpha Pass where it just kept respawning me near the edge of the track with no room to gain speed and make it to the other side:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjJCIaygYks&feature=youtu.be

Also, has anybody been falling through tracks recently?

BurnoutSonic
10th June 2017, 11:26 PM
Yeah, on Capital Reach, while doubling back after the banked hairpin, near the end of the corner series, there's a spot on the wall (don't know exactly the spot) where I've fallen off twice.

Racingfan
11th June 2017, 12:29 AM
Just noticed that turning off Online ID's in options doesnt work for 2048

multibodydynamics
11th June 2017, 02:48 AM
In online combat events weapons get absorbed instead of activating a short shield. This makes eliminations almost impossible and combat events take very long time since scores increase very slowly.

Light Buster
11th June 2017, 03:09 AM
It was a thing in 2048. You just had to hit them hard and fast for them to go down.

i think you are wrong, because there wasn't pure racing mode on vita's 2048....in pure racing mode you have infinite health and you cant die (Like time trials)

Outside of Time Trial/Speed Lap, you can be eliminated. The very first race in the 2048 campaign was a no weapons race with every FEISAR model filling the grid. Initially, you can only choose the FEISAR Speed here since it was your first craft available. Barrel rolling still takes up shield energy and you can eliminate yourself if you were terrible at flying. However, you can come back and beat the race again with any craft you unlock from that point forward. The Qirex Prototype could sort of override this because if it's special ability, self-regenerating ammo for its mini-guns. This meant that in the VITA version of 2048, you can eliminate every single craft on the grid and you'll be rewarded with "The Unlucky 7" trophy. In Omega Collection, you can easily get the Double Kill trophy this way. And no I am not kidding you, give it a try.

Sausehuhn
11th June 2017, 08:51 AM
2048 spectator crowds

Not really a bug, but WOHD and WO2048 share the same textures for the spectator audience. This results in people wearing Goteki45 and Mirage shirts. I know, a minor thing probably not worth anyone’s time to swap the textures. I just cringed a bit when i noticed.
And there’s also a flag at the starting grid literally saying „WipEout 2048”. Seems a bit out of place to spell out the game’s name in the game itself, but hey, that’s probably just me – doesn’t mess with the timeline though, so I guess that’s fine.

Hellfire_WZ
11th June 2017, 08:54 AM
Barrel rolling still takes up shield energy and you can eliminate yourself if you were terrible at flying.

Both of which are not the case with Pure Racing

scalliano
11th June 2017, 12:52 PM
The game graphics are definitively way too bright on some occasions in zone mode 2048 and HD/Fury. HD/Fury in general is too bright, it 'hurts' my eyes, and makes some Speed Pads hard to see. I've set motion blur off, but it's still not comfortable for the eyes. On PS3 i could play the game for 10+ hours without any problems, now on PS4 i get tired very fast...

I actually tested Omega 2048's Zone mode side-by-side with the Vita game on the same screen using Remote Play, just to make sure it wasn't my TV. Original 2048 was way easier to see. As far as HD Fury goes, I've only reached Subsonic or beyond on Syncopia, which wasn't too bad, but as I said before, the 2048 tracks really do suffer from being overbright in places. Hope they can remedy this in an update, because the rest of the game is spot on.

H3avyM3tal
11th June 2017, 01:01 PM
Dont really know if its related tothe game or the sysyem, but this is the only game where I cant see any friends on leaderboards, yet they see me.

Racingfan
11th June 2017, 03:32 PM
Hmm, Unbeatable was working fine in the beta...

As this is potentially a bug, I'm going to merge this with the troubleshooting thread

my friend just got the badge, and i still havnt got it after 6 or 7 tournaments :(

however... i did get the badge for most turbo starts in a tournament

photo finish is also glitched now, that one used to be a priority badge, but i got the badge for fastest lap instead

i got comeback king yesterday, and you can still destroy your ship right before the finish line, but it doesnt work most of the time now

btw is there a full list of badges here?

JFthebestJan
11th June 2017, 11:17 PM
Regarding zone mode 2048 being too bright, it's definitively zone B,A,A+,M1. Please have a look at these zones.

edit: Is there a specific reason why all zone themes of HD/Fury were changed color wise? It's not a bad thing though, i thought i just ask ;)
Two more things, i noticed there's no music equalizer anymore in HD/Fury zone mode, i guess it's because of the removed 'custom soundtrack' feature. Not a bad thing either.
And the HUD isn't moving anymore when driving over a Speed Pad...

edit 2: HD/Fury Zone Battle mode has a few zone themes which are way too bright, making it nearly impossible to judge where the next Zone Pad is located. Especially bad for newcomers, who don't know the tracks very well! My poor eyes again :(

Light Buster
12th June 2017, 06:18 AM
They're still there, just changed up a bit.

I actually just heard about that in your tutorial video. I originally thought dmcclusky1234 was talking about the Double Kill trophy in Omega Collection being given to him as a mistake.

AdHoc
12th June 2017, 07:53 AM
Yeah, Zone in 2048 is all over the place. HD/Fury nails it in terms of visuals, it’s very clean and simple in comparison.

Also, I just randomly fell through the ground in Zone Mode in 2048 on Capital Reach. And sometimes going close to the walls, the view glitches out of bounds for a second.

Beuzer0
12th June 2017, 09:42 AM
For now my experience is really good and I can't notice anything important to change except for having less glow in 2048 zone mode, as at some points it gets difficult to see the road. I also think that the glowing effect might be a bit too much is the game overall, so tunning them just a bit down would be better i think.

Is there any hope to have the possibility to change the lap count in racebox? I always wanted to have the possitility to do an endurance race in HD in solo mode.
Also having the custom campaign grid like in Pulse? (i might be asking too much)

As somebody else stated above, seeing flags with "wipEout 2048" sounds off as the word "wipEout" is never used in the wEo universe.

NotEnoughRed
12th June 2017, 10:55 AM
I think there is some sort of bug on the list of lobbies online ( well I think that this is not voluntary )
Everytime you check for lobbies Online you can see max 10 lobbies, that is the max number displayed on one page. Even if there are other lobbies you can't see them ( I say this because everytime I go online, I ALWAYS see 10 lobbies everytime and that's impossible ). In fact, it happens that lobbies with a lot of free slots ( example 3/8 ) suddenly disappear when you do refresh and then other lobbies appear, even if you checked just some seconds ago.

Also the error code when trying to join is very frustrating.. I get that like most of the times, 8 times/10.. anyone else having this very usually?

Just a quick one with the Error code: This was actually changed because of a technical requirement. We had to make the error codes super generic instead of actually providing error information. (Don't ask!)

If you're regularly getting an error code - it's almost 100% down to a NAT type problem, either the game you're trying to join is being hosted by someone with a NAT 2 or NAT 3 - or.. you have a NAT type of 2 or 3 and are trying to join a NAT 1 player.

If you look into changing your NAT to 1, you'll most likely see a reduction in these error messages. - Also, quite a lot of the time, "Game is full" will also generate this generic error message.

nu9get
12th June 2017, 03:27 PM
being a no-soundtrack player, i hear all the sfx in game, and i noticed while playing tournaments (both HD and 2048 ) when switching between penultimate and last race you can hear podium sounds, i also managed to see podium for 0.2 seconds (like a flash on screen), then last race start.

the tournament can be up to 5 or 8 or 12 races, it doesnt change. or at least i heard it on 5 or more races tournament, dunno if it happens with less tracks too.

someone else noticed it?

Racingfan
12th June 2017, 05:29 PM
^ can confirm this too but only 2048 i think

KazzyMac
12th June 2017, 08:26 PM
If you're regularly getting an error code - it's almost 100% down to a NAT type problem, either the game you're trying to join is being hosted by someone with a NAT 2 or NAT 3 - or.. you have a NAT type of 2 or 3 and are trying to join a NAT 1 player.

What if you're like me and your PS4 is perpetually stuck in NAT type 2 no matter what you do with it? :/

(( Seriously. I've studied networking and I still can't get this bugger to type 1. Always type 2. Even when I put the console in DMZ! I think my router is just crap >_> ))

XxSuperRyugaxX
12th June 2017, 08:57 PM
Just a quick one with the Error code: This was actually changed because of a technical requirement. We had to make the error codes super generic instead of actually providing error information. (Don't ask!)

If you look into changing your NAT to 1, you'll most likely see a reduction in these error messages. - Also, quite a lot of the time, "Game is full" will also generate this generic error message.

Ah I see now, my NAT type is 2. Well thanks for the info!

Racingfan
12th June 2017, 09:00 PM
its a bit weird at the moment, i wanted to join a friend who was hosting, but i couldnt join, but when he rehosted i joined no problem
we have the same NAT type too (2)

AdHoc
13th June 2017, 12:31 AM
Not a glitch per se, but trouble nonetheless: I have colorblindness and cannot tell the difference between the offensive and defensive weapon pads in 2048, at all :(

Racingfan
13th June 2017, 08:38 PM
looks like someone somehow managed to use HD fury ships on 2048

look on rockway stadium at b class speed lap boards, and you notice theres someone who used feisar fury and is 5 seconds faster
¨
like wtf :lol

- - - Updated - - -

edit: No, it seems to be same glitch as the 2048 zone guy have... he doesnt have the time on his personal bests... he has played the track on that class, but no glitched time on his personal best

so no glitch to play hd fury ships on 2048 yet

hopefully you guys find the cause of this weird glitch where it registers to wrong board

edit: he found his time on personal bests, his time registered on vineta k forward flash and that time registered on rockway stadium b class global board with same ship. really weird random glitch :|

his time on vineta k flash didnt register to the global leaderboard as well.

big thanks to the guy for cooperation :D

also friend leaderboard is also a bit glitched, it only shows 1 page, and when pressing l2 to go to top, it only shows a few people to me, instead of a full page

Racingfan
14th June 2017, 12:10 AM
another glitch with boards

notice the first time trial event in 2048 campaign has a glitched time... 27 seconds? :|

these new weird glitches comes out of nowhere :lol

most likely something new... even if its that lap 1 end glitch, its not possible to do a metro park c lap in 27 seconds.

NotEnoughRed
14th June 2017, 09:52 AM
looks like someone somehow managed to use HD fury ships on 2048

look on rockway stadium at b class speed lap boards, and you notice theres someone who used feisar fury and is 5 seconds faster
¨
like wtf :lol

- - - Updated - - -

edit: No, it seems to be same glitch as the 2048 zone guy have... he doesnt have the time on his personal bests... he has played the track on that class, but no glitched time on his personal best

so no glitch to play hd fury ships on 2048 yet

hopefully you guys find the cause of this weird glitch where it registers to wrong board

edit: he found his time on personal bests, his time registered on vineta k forward flash and that time registered on rockway stadium b class global board with same ship. really weird random glitch :|

his time on vineta k flash didnt register to the global leaderboard as well.

big thanks to the guy for cooperation :D

also friend leaderboard is also a bit glitched, it only shows 1 page, and when pressing l2 to go to top, it only shows a few people to me, instead of a full page

This is all useful information - thanks
Note: We've fixed this issue, (and have tracked down what's causing it) - Patch is on its way.
We'll clean up the leaderboards of these glitched ones automatically too.

Thanks for your patience guys!

Jambo
14th June 2017, 10:04 AM
Is the low shield alarm quieter than it used to be? I find a lot of the time I only realise my shield is low when barrel rolls seem to randomly stop working! Then I realise I don't have the energy to do it! Haha

multibodydynamics
14th June 2017, 11:01 AM
Yes, I totally agree. The alarm for low shield is definitely quieter. I've suddenly exploded on several occasions.

Racingfan
14th June 2017, 12:39 PM
Hey chris thanks

i got a reply from the one with glitched TT time,He said the timer was reset during a corner on metro park but he forgot to save the clip :(

looks like a extremely rare random glitch too... i never heard of it before

Revo
14th June 2017, 12:57 PM
Not a glitch per se, but trouble nonetheless: I have colorblindness and cannot tell the difference between the offensive and defensive weapon pads in 2048, at all :(

Same with me.
Maybe some option to choose in setting to somehow make them different for people that have problems with seeing colors (some of them or generally)?
Like colors that are not usually mistaken in most of color blindness issues, or different shapes (that would help even in total colorblindness)?

Racingfan
14th June 2017, 10:34 PM
not sure if this was in the ps3 version but the total time used for each ship in statistic page is glitched during online play and maybe for all ships

i have 100000 loyalty for mirage... and it says i only played it for 15 minutes :lol

yet i have 1400+ laps with mirage

KazzyMac
14th June 2017, 11:04 PM
I'm also going to chalk this up to being a glitch or something because it seems quite strange and unintended.

AI in HD/Fury are far, far less aggressive than I remember them being, and they are *definitely* less aggressive in Elimination modes. I used to waste time on Pulse (and later HD/Fury on PS3) playing Elimination for fun, and I remember the campaign mode Elimination challenges being difficult because of the AI's knack for pulling 180's and perfect-firing rockets or plasmas right in my face.

I'm playing Elimination on Omega, and not once during campaign or Racebox have I been remotely challenged by the bots. In most situations I've actually gotten more points than all of them *combined*. I've yet to see any of them pull a 180 with a plasma or a quake, and it's very rare that I get wrecked. Meanwhile the AI just amble along at race speeds, two of them usually disappear off into the sunset because there's no point in catching them up and they never turn around to fire backwards. This is even when playing on Elite difficulty and Phantom speed, which I remember being particularly nightmarish on PS3.

Meanwhile, the AI in 2048 is hyper-aggressive and rubberbands like crazy in elimination, meaning that they're always there and always turning around to throw stuff in my face - which is great.

I'm treating their aggression in Elimination as being unintended. Can it be fixed? To be fair the AI in HD/Fury could do with some tweaks in general to bring them up to the standards of 2048 (namely weapon aggression and to make them barrel roll in the obvious spots because they attempt BRs in 2048 all the time). There's a huge disparity in difficulty between HD/Fury and 2048 because of it.

That said, a legitimate glitch:

The AI routinely swerve off the big drop on Altima in 2048. I've been meaning to mention it for a while, and just kept forgetting. They have a habit of swerving a little to the left going down, then hard right (probably due to the hill at the top being cambered) and they hit the grass off to the right at the bottom of the hill, respawn, and repeat. I actually lapped two of them during the A+ challenge because they kept doing that, and they routinely DNF from taking out all their shield energy there.

edit again

I just noticed that when AI shield energy is low in Eliminator, all they do is spam absorb (for the temporary shield) and stop using weapons altogether.

Beginning to suspect AI logic for Eliminator is completely busted and they're acting like they're in a race.

XxSuperRyugaxX
15th June 2017, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the patch, devs :)

About leaderboards patch issue, does it avoid to make these bugged records to appear again and also remove the ones already present? Because there are still some bugged scores

JFthebestJan
15th June 2017, 12:21 PM
what ryuga says, leaderboards still full of broken records ...

nu9get
15th June 2017, 12:38 PM
@JF look what Chris said:

We'll clean up the leaderboards of these glitched ones automatically too.

Racingfan
15th June 2017, 01:22 PM
what ryuga says, leaderboards still full of broken records ...

only hd fury SR, 1 zone in 2048 (uploaded to wrong lb) 1 speed lap 2048 (also uploaded to wrong lb) and two 2048 SR's in campaign but got no reply from those who been hit by that so idk how that happen

JABBERJAW
15th June 2017, 01:37 PM
I was looking at single race records last night, and there are many bugged times. It must be keeping track when you blow up. What would be great would be if we could erase individual records on our system that are bugged, otherwise won't that time remain on your personal record even if they are deleted off the main database?

NotEnoughRed
16th June 2017, 12:45 PM
I said in another thread (Which I can't find at the moment!):

The leaderboards are being edited "manually" to ensure we're only getting the glitched times and not legit ones. It's going to take some time.

Patching a game is like fixing a leak.. first you turn the water off (with a software patch)... and then you fix the leak (with someone altering the leaderboards by hand) :)

I think I've stretched this analogy to death....

JABBERJAW
16th June 2017, 05:05 PM
Sounds good. When you remove those times, would it also remove it from your personal records as well?

Racingfan
16th June 2017, 07:42 PM
the SR glitches in hd fury doesnt count to your personal bests

not sure about 2048 one though, as i dont know the cause

but even if you have glitched personal bests times, they cant remove it because its tied to your save

Justice & Curtains
16th June 2017, 09:22 PM
Not so much a glitch as it is a model error, but there's an issue with the Icaras HD craft where you can see through the back of the pilot's head when looking at the craft from the rear. It also seems like the seat can be seen through from the sides.

There is however an actual glitch where HD craft have blue trails that turn into red towards the end, rather than blue fading to purple.

Finally, there's an issue with the Modesto Heights forward track where the LODs for the corner after the bridge jump seems to switch between near and far models (best way I could describe it, its obvious when racing the track tho)

Sorry if any of these issues have been posted already

KazzyMac
16th June 2017, 10:33 PM
I don't think the trails are exclusive to the HD ships.

I was playing online a lot yesterday and it seemed there was a 20% chance for the ship trails to be completely wrong. Several times I was driving the Harimau Fury with a blue (HD ship) trail, several times I saw random ships with the trail changing from blue to red regardless of what type of ship they were.

I also had the blue/red trail thing happen on me too, but it was far easier to see when the Fury ships were using the HD trails and vice versa.

Racingfan
17th June 2017, 04:29 AM
hd fury SR glitches is still there. i added my rank to a notepad, came back some hours later and i noticed it dropped by 3. no, nobody beat me time, the 4 players above me have like 5 seconds better than i do with like 20 pads and according to wipeoutrankings im rank 5 on it. so maybe theres another glitch as mannjon said?

but yeah this board is really weird :lol

still havnt noticed anything new for 2048 tho

Just looked on same board again, and my rank dropped by 10 now

dontmindlosing
17th June 2017, 10:15 PM
I've noticed that a loading screen for HD/Fury Eliminator mode has a typo. When it describes the method to combat turn, it says that L1 is the "defult". I took a screenshot, but it seems like too many steps to get it from my PS4 to this forum. If you take a look, you'll see it.

chalovak
18th June 2017, 11:02 AM
@dontmindlosing, if I'm not mistaken this typo came straight from the PS3 version of the game. It was noticed back then, but nothing had been done to fix it.
So now it's more like a tribute to the good ol' days, I guess. )))

novide
18th June 2017, 11:53 AM
10763 The switzerlandflag is a bit big in the game. it looked better on PS3.

Snakenator1
18th June 2017, 08:27 PM
Ummm, Super-Phantom on Sol in HD mode? o.O

JFthebestJan
18th June 2017, 09:35 PM
@snake: it's on Sol, so misplaced text ...

Racingfan
18th June 2017, 10:20 PM
i noticed that happen on release as well, i tried to join but it didnt exist anymore.

XxSuperRyugaxX
18th June 2017, 11:25 PM
I think the game in some rare occasions makes confusion between HD and 2048 mode and switches them.. the track is Sol from 2048 but displayed as HD, might be the same " rare event " that caused that HD Zone Mode score to be registered in 2048 leaderboards

Racingfan
18th June 2017, 11:28 PM
should be fixed in lastest patch, and that HD's zone scoring on metro park is removed now

i tried one exploit that i knew off in 2048... that was also fixed

just SR hd fury and SR 2048 to go i think :P

multibodydynamics
18th June 2017, 11:35 PM
Event 6-4 in 2050 campaign bugs out during pre-race intro. Pressing X once just shows a still image of nothing. Press X again and you are taken to the grid.

I also noticed a bug in the Pirhana Prototype challenge. I got Elite Pass at first try beating 1.12 and then chose to race the event again. I did not beat 1.12 the second time so I should have gotten a Pass but got Elite Pass. Since I got Elite Pass on first try I don't know if you can Pass the event or if you immediately get Elite Pass.

OveReAction
20th June 2017, 04:35 AM
I just got the game, and I'm having a blast with it!

Though it's been bugging me that the HD Fury HUDs seemed lack of polish:

HD HUD: The speedometer has a thin box around it.

2097 HUD: The speedo bar just doesn't look filled up, even on top speed in Phantom.

WIP3OUT HUD: The rival indicator arrow next to the race timer, it only shows the top part and not the arrow.

and lastly, HUDs in Fury game modes aren't affected by the Display Area Settings.

mannjon
20th June 2017, 05:22 AM

Not entirely true, as a test I did a pure race and you actually can eliminate yourself due to being terrible at flying in Pure Racing mode. I caught a race the other day on pure and I saw someone else get eliminated, and I couldn't tell if they had just dropped the lobby or actually crashed that much. So I set out to see, and I had a verified destroyering event occur.

This was a challenge in HD that I never accomplished. I tried to destroyer myself on a Sebenco Climb TT. I managed to get my ship energy all the way down to 21% one time, but it just wouldn't explode!

Barrel rolling only takes up energy if you look at it, Buster. Advise pilot to not look at shield energy and assume everything is fine, and if pilot encounters ship not barrel rolling, assume ship is just being difficult. Problem solved, your welcome.

xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix
20th June 2017, 09:28 AM
^ Idk whether it's relevant but i want to note, that destroying ones ship was already possible on HD for the PS3. It had happened to me several times, mostly while speedlapping on vineta k, when i crashed my ship into the street lighting, attempting to bsb.
So it's not an entirely new phenomen.

chalovak
20th June 2017, 12:36 PM
10763 The switzerlandflag is a bit big in the game. it looked better on PS3.
Same with the flag of Germany. Can't provide a screenshot. Just trust me. )

KazzyMac
20th June 2017, 12:53 PM
I found a sound glitch in Detonator.

I did this a few times by accident but I'm unable to figure out how to replicate it or what's causing it, but sometimes after spamming bullets and reloading the firing sound will just loop indefinitely (like I'm holding down the fire button).

It stays that way until I either fire properly, or hit something. :/ I should've recorded it...

NotEnoughRed
20th June 2017, 03:30 PM
Just a quick note:

All the broken lap times from Single Race (and a few others) should now be removed.

Cheers

Racingfan
20th June 2017, 03:59 PM
Thanks chris, i noticed my --- times are gone :D :D

although... the glitch hasnt been 100% fixed in sr hd fury... as after the patch i noted my ranks on notepad, it went down by at least 10 ranks on all the ones i noted down in some days. i tried some things similar to what i did with --- times but it didn't register this time... maybe it can
register lap times to the board randomly to the SR boards on hd fury? the glitched sr times on hd fury seems rarer now than before though

however... the 2048 single race campaign boards (first and second) races ain't removed yet

but i think theres a exploit somewhere for 2048 SR i notice at least 5-8 people on some single race boards with "micro" in name with glitched single race times out of maybe ...20?

i asked everyone how they got it but never got a reply

i tried to look for myself to get it to glitch, but never had any luck, tried many many possibilities but nope

my guess its something to do with the final lap, making the final lap not register to the final time for some reason.

edit: maybe sr hd fury been fixed? i havn't seen one glitched time yet.

Hellfire_WZ
20th June 2017, 09:59 PM
Erm... oops?

http://youtu.be/LfHjeq0l2KA

pichuscute
21st June 2017, 12:53 AM
I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but I've been getting some sound glitches during zone races where the audio cuts out every so often throughout the race. I've only played while using headphones, so I'm not sure if the issue persists otherwise, but it has hurt my flow a few times, because of how off-putting it is.

NotEnoughRed
21st June 2017, 10:21 AM
Erm... oops?

http://youtu.be/LfHjeq0l2KA

This was on the original Vita game, it was on the list to fix, but it's literally 1 in a million to pull off.

(You can just fly to that exact spot and fall through the ground.. some dodgy collision mesh somewhere)

Hellfire_WZ
21st June 2017, 11:09 AM
And I had to hit it in the lead just before the last lap on an A+ challenge...

I'd have rather have got next weeks lottery numbers with those odds if I'm honest! :lol :lol

novide
21st June 2017, 01:37 PM
https://youtu.be/_S9_uk_3xrA
could not race in a onlinegame... i have Nat-Type 2

a game before i was flying with AG-Systems but got the icon from Feisar in the leaderboard.

Racingfan
21st June 2017, 01:43 PM
yeah its a common glitch, happen to me many times when i select the ship and for some reason it switches to a different ship

a friend got the glitch with van uber and he doesnt have the dlc lol

edit: oh i saw that and remember that race, found it weird because i was the only one racing and the rest looked like they were afk

yeah never seen that happen before

docfo4r
21st June 2017, 02:33 PM
Alright, I can also confirm that the Syncopia glitch (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrQ1hbA3jsI) probably won't work any more in WO-OC. You can't move the selector at all when jumping forward to ship selection. If you are very quick, however, you can move it when jumping back to the settings screen. I remember I was able to pull the Syncopia glitch on the PS3 a few times without moving the selector from Tech De Ra reserve at all. So I tried this aswell for a while but nope, nothing odd happened.

Same goes when I tried to pull of the photo mode glitch (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB8tyClaGGk&t=28s) from the PS3 although I haven't tested it as much...

But speaking of the Zone mode. I noticed two minor graphical issues and marked them both in the attachment:

The first one is the left side of the ship which has some extra silouhette lines. The second thing are two artefacts in the HUD, on the right side where the Zone counter is. I marked those areas in green. Do you guys see this in your game aswell?
EDIT: I shall mention that I see those artifacts and lines in every Zone event throughout the entire event.

Racingfan
21st June 2017, 02:39 PM
You didnt need to move the selector at all for syncopia to happen

but yes, its 100% fixed now, and theres is 0 people on syncopia sr, tt sl boards

i hope they can release those tracks as a dlc in future though... i really miss syncopia and i would love to play pro tozo, mallavol and corridon 12 on sr, tt and sl aswell :P

Racingfan
24th June 2017, 01:27 AM
Online sessions on "now playing" list for friends is glitched it can show a lobby hes playing in but in reality the lobby ended 3 hours ago

players met list doesnt show while playing online.

also a very small glitch on some ships like qirex hd or piranha hd (i think it can happen on other ships too but not sure) the camera is closer at the ship than it should, its random for it to happen and rare. im playing online when it happens

a example of the glitch in attachments

sometimes in HD online during weapon on/off not all ships are ghosted in the first 10 seconds of start

Kaede
24th June 2017, 11:13 AM
I have encountered another sound bug (PS4 Pro, latest version of the game. Playing in stereo (my PS4 is set to output 2ch 48KHz PCM through optical output)).
It happened only once, I think I got hit a few times (you know the sound gets muffled when that happens ?). Well, the sound stayed muffled for the whole race after that, it was almost mute.
I couldn't reproduce it at will but will let you know if it happens again. This happened in an online race (can't remember game mode, it was the 2048 campaign :().

Racingfan
25th June 2017, 01:20 AM
seems like metro park has some extremely rare random glitch that mess with the timer completely, or reset the timer during a time trial, should be possible on speed lap too

i notice on 2048 event 1-3 theres someone with 13 secs, 25 pads and on 2049 event 5-3 theres someone with a negative time of 1.34 minutes and is rank 1 :lol :lol :lol

i did the time trial and looked from leaderboard from there and i notice its a invalid time with no name

i took a quick look on vita version of metro park speed laps too and yes theres 4 people with 10 second times only on metro park but no negative times tho

EDIT: i think i found the cause of this...theres a shortcut to noclip most of the track.... which messes with the timer completely :O

glitch timer that i had in the attachments... didnt know omega is 7000000 minutes old :lol :lol :lol

Light Buster
25th June 2017, 03:32 AM
Not sure if this is a thing, but sometimes the sound in-game are turned down drastically for a couple of seconds then are normalized again after that. Happens here at the 2:20 mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xG3EBSTa2I

AdHoc
25th June 2017, 05:12 AM
The sound drop happens when you jump, which coincides with the small jump at the 2:20 mark.

Azurooth
25th June 2017, 10:14 AM
So this happened yesterday
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/154282747

multibodydynamics
25th June 2017, 11:37 AM
Not sure if this is a thing, but sometimes the sound in-game are turned down drastically for a couple of seconds then are normalized again after that. Happens here at the 2:20 mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xG3EBSTa2I

Is that your own soundtrack? I don't have that ingame track.

Pristine badge is bugged. I started a race in the lead. I kept the lead the entire race and never absorbed. Never touched the sides and finished the race with 100% shield. 4 perfect laps. I did not get the Pristine badge...

Low shield warning beep impossible to hear.

Bombs barely visible (perhaps not a bug, but really annoying)

Racingfan
26th June 2017, 02:47 AM
it seems that badges doesnt have a priority anymore.
if you get multiple requirements done in a game, the game will award you a random one which can be best lap, pristine or anything else

but yeah, i have done pristine requirement maybe 50 times now, and i only have 4 or 6 pristines... i always get best lap, pad hoarder or speed pad hunter badges instead :P

as for bombs barely visable, depends on track, ubermall, sol and i think moa therma is most affected, impossible to see if you are like 1 seconds from it, and you will not notice it until you are very close to it, and it will be way to late to dodge it.

but yeah bombs are very annoying, especially lapsed bombs. it should have the same expiration time as mines and a heads up warning :P

So this happened yesterday
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/154282747

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

thats sooo weird

never seen that happen to me, even back on ps3 version

Light Buster
26th June 2017, 05:56 AM
Is that your own soundtrack? I don't have that ingame track.

Low shield warning beep impossible to hear.

Bombs barely visible (perhaps not a bug, but really annoying)

The music you hear in my videos are indeed my own soundtrack, they were thrown in post-production since I'm not too keen on the in-game soundtrack.

I feel you about the low shield warning system. Best to keep an eye on it from time to time.

AdHoc
26th June 2017, 03:04 PM
I have an Elite Pass on every Prototype Challenge but didn’t receive the PSN trophy :(

Anyone know how to solve this?

Cheers

JFthebestJan
26th June 2017, 04:23 PM
One issue regarding leaderboards, if you set a record while being offline, it won't get uploaded when you're online again :(

Temet
26th June 2017, 04:30 PM
I think it was already like this on PS3 (not 100% sure still...)

Cipher
26th June 2017, 05:39 PM
Play a session of whatever your record was about again, whilst being online, it should update to your best time
If not, keep playing the game online, it'll update eventually

EDIT: Nope, i'm wrong :p

JABBERJAW
26th June 2017, 08:06 PM
You cannot choose the same ship in split screen 2048. This is a problem because the ships are so different, and people should be able to race with the ship they like.

Racingfan
27th June 2017, 01:19 AM
a list of glitches currently known into one post (may have missed some)

- Modesto reverse's mag strip disconnects you halfway through it (it should be like this from ps3 version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uDp7pyTQ9k
- bombs are barely visable on tracks like moa therma, ubermall and sol 2. i also want to add lapsed bombs as well, although its not a glitch, but more of a design issue (example of a lapsed bomb here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCJMH-dVs9Q
- Rarer badges like Photo finish, Comeback King no longer have priority over more common ones
- Exhaust trail on HD and fury ships are glitched, HD ships sometimes show red exhaust and vice versa
- during 2048 online tournament that have 2 or more races, you may hear podium sounds after a race
- Weapon hints in 2048 online don't work if its set to on
- Ghost ships visibility option in settings don't work if it's set to on
- 2048's single race times have some glitched times (proof at first two leaderboards in 2048 campaign and single race downtown B class - cause unknown)
- unity square has a falling glitch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sao8HR6JUHs
- Time spent for ships do not increase when playing online
- Laps completed during campaign in 2048 don't count to track stats in 2048
- not all ships start in ghosted mode during weapon on/off races meaning you can bump into afk pilots
- sometimes there may be a glitch where the race turns dark like in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_U0OdKGb0k but very rare (only seen it once)
- joining a lobby may result in a error message even if the host has the same NAT type as yours (restarting the game may fix this)
- random disconnects during a race
- some flags like Switzerland is too huge, and some is too small like UK
- sometimes when selecting a ship when joining a lobby, it may pick a random one after you selected yours (possible to play with van-uber even if you dont have the DLC)
- in some ships like agility versions or piranha prototype while steering with a stick you may see the airbrakes open when you dont press the airbrake at all (not sure if this happens with dpad)
- Friend leaderboards only shows one page

Thane Corrigan
27th June 2017, 06:49 PM
I haven't yet unlocked the silver Fury skins, but I've noticed something relatively minor. I don't know if anyone else is seeing this.

Feisar Fury, Standard skin and Zone Battle skin, have a completely blank texture (no reaction to light, just pure blackness) on the rear of the port sidepod both in the ship selection screen (http://imgur.com/a/O5XEi) and on track (http://imgur.com/GQ7B7KG) (click for images). Mostly an unimportant visual glitch rather than anything else, but worth noting.

docfo4r
27th June 2017, 08:23 PM
Yo guys. I think there is something glitchy at the Wip3out HUD. That yellow arrow does not appear at all [bottom left section]. I ever only see a yellow bar, not an actual arrow like in Wip3out. See attachment.
Speaking of it, can somebody explain to me what this thing should actually tell me? Where the G-Force currently exerts? Is this info of any use? :D

Cipher
27th June 2017, 08:26 PM
The yellow arrow is supposed to indicate upcoming turns ;-)

docfo4r
27th June 2017, 08:28 PM
Ah thx :D

Snakenator1
27th June 2017, 10:22 PM
Wrong cipher the yellow arrow indicates enemy racers behind you, it moves left, right, grows and shrinks in accordance to the position of the racer behind the craft ;)

For example if the arrow shrinks in size, it means the racer is closing the gap and getting closer.

Cipher
27th June 2017, 10:46 PM
Fuuuuuuu!!!
Then that's the second time I make that mistake god dammit!! Myy baaaaad >_<

XxSuperRyugaxX
28th June 2017, 03:01 PM
I think I got a strange " bug " today, I was playing Zone Mode on Empire Climb, I noticed that after the first curve the game slowed a lot, but after some secs I could still play, then on second lap again in the same point it happened again, but this time for more time and when the game returned to a " normal state " I couldn't do anything, couldn't move ship, couldn't pause, couldn't press PS Button, I had to force shutdown PS4.

Can't post a video because as asaid, everything was blocked..

docfo4r
29th June 2017, 03:09 PM
Wrong cipher the yellow arrow indicates enemy racers behind you, it moves left, right, grows and shrinks in accordance to the position of the racer behind the craft ;)

For example if the arrow shrinks in size, it means the racer is closing the gap and getting closer.

Ah that makes even more sense. Still it's buggy for me, same for you guys?

xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix
4th July 2017, 07:23 AM
Idk whether it has been already mentioned, and if so, i apologize but apparently there are some bugs regarding the leaderbords.
According to this video ( https://youtu.be/O08fB4d-bk0 )the global leaderbord doesn't always synchronize with the personal best. In this case it's even more a shame cause that time is fairly good, lol.

Cipher
4th July 2017, 10:19 AM
She got that record whilst playing offline (we discussed it), which is why it didn't get sync'd, but I do agree that it should update after you hop online

@cleverbeans
Could easily be done by adding an extra flag to save data records indicating whether the record's been synced or not and at game launch, whilst online, just iterate over all record data with this flag and push it to the servers.

If you're worried about people fiddling around with record data, create a hash based on the record data, store the hash inside the record data, and upon loading, compare the stored hash with the calculated one, this prevents most "hackers" from doing anything with record data, (if the "hacker" makes changes to the record data, the hash calculation will return a different result than the one that got calculated with the original data, indicating the file has been messed with), the "hacker" can still change the hash in the record data, but if they don't know the formula for the hash, they can't do anything (which is why the hash function should be hard to reverse engineer (read: not a simple addition))

Racingfan
5th July 2017, 12:34 AM
the camera glitch is affected with icaras fury as well, in some rare cases it may zoom out way too much instead of zooming in like hd version of icaras

Light Buster
7th July 2017, 11:05 PM
So in 2048, if you have a set of Mines when you use it when fly over another green weapon pad and get another set of Mines, it'll just vanish.

EDIT: Here's the video regarding this (plus something else as well):

https://youtu.be/sQn2soWQMpo

JFthebestJan
8th July 2017, 04:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvoGkfZOxKg&feature=youtu.be
This happens all the time to me, on PS3 i hadn't these issues.

Racingfan
9th July 2017, 12:59 PM
yup i get it so often. I can host no problem but the error happens 20-30% of the time. Restarting game fixes it sometimes tho
Back on ps3 you could join anyone, it didnt matter if you had a very bad net or good net you could join anyone

BlackReign
10th July 2017, 02:29 PM

I noticed this too. It made completing the 2050 Zone challenges very hard for me. Hopefully they improve the contrast in the some of the color schemes to make it easier to see the track.

SlashStrike
13th July 2017, 12:20 PM
I was Thinking of making a post about this. Its almost Impossible to do zone Mode. I hope To God they'll fix this.

Racingfan
13th July 2017, 10:48 PM
there will be another patch in august. so theres a chance they can change the colors in zone :P

SlashStrike
14th July 2017, 11:20 AM
Yesterday i completed 2048 (excluding A+ challenges) and i decided to start my playtrough of Hd *but* when i started a race, The handling was Awful. Im not talking about the piranha.a ship, i mean the qirex and feisar and assegai and even Mirage. I cant explain it but those ships handling were the equivalent of a Qirex speed from 2048. When i turn right it doesnt go that far, The game seems harder because i'm constantly losing speed from using the airbrakes just to turn a corner. I've never played Hd on the ps3 and im pretty sure the physics are different on Hd, or something else.

AdHoc
14th July 2017, 11:28 AM
It’s not a glitch, it’s that you’re not used to the different handling.

For me it’s the opposite: going from HD/Fury to 2048, I find the handling way too "slippery", too ample.

So yeah, the physics are different, and not having played HD on PS3 makes it even harder. I like HD/Fury’s handling better than 2048’s one, which I find to be "all over the place".

BlackReign
14th July 2017, 04:07 PM
there will be another patch in august. so theres a chance they can change the colors in zone :P

That would great. Let's hope. At the very least I hope they eliminate that joining lobby nat issue people are having.

- - - Updated - - -

Yesterday i completed 2048 (excluding A+ challenges) and i decided to start my playtrough of Hd *but* when i started a race, The handling was Awful. Im not talking about the piranha.a ship, i mean the qirex and feisar and assegai and even Mirage. I cant explain it but those ships handling were the equivalent of a Qirex speed from 2048. When i turn right it doesnt go that far, The game seems harder because i'm constantly losing speed from using the airbrakes just to turn a corner. I've never played Hd on the ps3 and im pretty sure the physics are different on Hd, or something else.

I agree with AdHoc. It's not a glitch at all. You just have to get used to the handling. I like HD better than 2048 because the ships seems to have more personality (and HD is better balanced IMO). Especially in how they look and handle. Like AdHoc I find 2048 to be all over the place with more slippery handling overall. Once you spend more time with the ships in HD you'll get used to them.

Racingfan
14th July 2017, 04:10 PM
hope so and a global lobby list please :D

SlashStrike
14th July 2017, 10:20 PM
Oh, ok. Still it seems like it will take a Loooong time to get used to it. *sigh*

AdHoc
15th July 2017, 01:24 AM
Practice practice practice.

A few hours should be enough to get you to a standard level of performance ;)

Racingfan
17th July 2017, 02:46 PM
uh wut?

detonator boards for 2048?

Racingfan
30th July 2017, 08:31 PM
wrong Ghost ship (HD. maybe 2048 too but not sure) first time you finish a time trial and maybe speed lap too with any ship, and then beating the same time trial or speed lap with a different ship, the ghost ship wont change, its just stuck on the ship you first used to beat the time trial or speed run on

for example my vineta k forward phantom 1.31.95 run i used icaras but my ghost data shows tigron, ghost ship does finish in 1.31.95 but the ship is wrong

Ghost data in 2048 Time trial doesn't work

ghost ship in 2048 speed lap may be a bit out of sync sometimes (happens at start of the lap) meaning if you passed the ghost by some milliseconds (even if you dont see ghost on ur screen when its behind you) and finish the lap thinking you beat your time, when in reality you didnt :(

Temet
30th July 2017, 08:57 PM
Got the same with ghost ship!

Racingfan
1st August 2017, 01:03 AM
for some reason on TT's personal bests, theres a chance it may register to the wrong speed class on the same track, for example a 1:28:xx vineta k venom may register on flash's personal bests, which is a impossible time. luckily the confusion glitch doesnt upload to global boards, but it ruins your PB's a little if affected

deaddoctor2010
1st August 2017, 01:48 AM
Regarding score boards, it would be cool if they patched in a weekly/monthly global record board.
Also I think some investigation is needed for some players in online mode, sure there are belivable reasons (& excuses) as to how they always finish first... every time... May sound like a personal issue and you can slap "Get Good" in my face as much as you want, but the same old... is getting old.

This is probally more suggestion (and moaning) than actuall problems (but if possible pass them on...) It would be cool if there were a mode where we could seperate the "Elite" races among us from common players... (perhaps a seperate leaderboard?). Also Online mode needs to be more rewarding... don't you think its time a new trophy set was made under the guise of "Extened collection" and add more unlockes like new bonus skins, ship upgrades, etc... sure the game is staying true to the ps3 release, but... "same old... is getting old."

It seems to me there has been a decline in players latelly... could just be me though.

Racingfan
1st August 2017, 03:32 AM
i think PS plus is the main reason why the online isnt so active. 143k players on first 2048 board, but only 30.9k played the online. it was very very active for first 3 weeks but around start of july it went down a lot. there are still 10 lobbies or so at peak times in EU so you have no issue finding a game

another reason (possibly small) is the region lobby list, if you have a version of the game that isnt from EU it defaults you to that lobby list the game is from (US, AUS,Japan,Asia) it also defaults you to the same region of the game's version when creating a game, so nobody joins your game, so they think its a online game that no one plays and they wont look at the online again. you have to manually switch region to EU to find games, but its very easy to miss (i did too for 10 minutes back at US digital release when finding lobbies on my early copy of the game)
i see some people that is in rank 10's or 20's that i never seen in EU servers... theres no reason to host in US anymore since second week of release when US's lobbies went down to 1-2 (0 most of the time now, even during peak time). Also the PS3 version never had region lobby lists, it showed the region on the right side of the lobby, but it was always global lobby list

I hope they remove the region lobby lists in the next patch.

as for rewards, setting a good time on multiplayer boards back on ps3 version was very rewarding to me, but that has been removed now. single race boards is very similar to the online boards but still i loved setting em online :P

as for trophies, i would like a level 25-30 trophy, that doesnt take long at all, 20-30 hours or so, and you get it just by playing. it could make the online a bit more active

- - - Updated - - -

Also I think some investigation is needed for some players in online mode, sure there are belivable reasons (& excuses) as to how they always finish first... every time... May sound like a personal issue and you can slap "Get Good" in my face as much as you

HD is almost 9 years old, most methods etc etc etc are very known and works in omega

Racingfan
6th August 2017, 03:40 AM
for some reason on TT's personal bests, theres a chance it may register to the wrong speed class on the same track, for example a 1:28:xx vineta k venom may register on flash's personal bests, which is a impossible time. luckily the confusion glitch doesnt upload to global boards, but it ruins your PB's a little if affected

I just looked on the Super-Phantom grid by using the glitch i found some days ago to access super phantom, and i have some glitched times carried over to Super-phantom, where its impossible to finish anything due to how hd ships were designed

My moa therma time on super phantom is the same time i got during campaign on Moa therma single race phantom

however i have one in vineta k reverse which is racebox only

and 4 more, 1 on speed lap and 3 on time trial

so it seems like a random glitch but uncommon. it register to a wrong class, and instead it registers to a class above like a rapier time can register to your phantom's personal bests

tbh i never heard of this issue before v1.02, maybe its something new that happen after patch? i also never heard of this glitch back on the PS3 version, and none of my PS3 time trial & speed lap times have wrong times

luckily this glitch doesnt upload the glitched time to the leaderboards. but it can mess your personal bests, and can prevent to overwrite your ghost :(

JABBERJAW
7th April 2018, 02:58 PM
when is the patch for supersampling going to be put out?

AdHoc
8th April 2018, 01:37 AM
The bug has been fixed and we don’t know when the patch is being pushed, probably sooner rather than later.

Light Buster
18th April 2018, 01:43 AM
Is it jist me or I am being hit by Quakes that are not near ne but above/below me?

blackwiggle
18th April 2018, 05:17 AM
Is it jist me or I am being hit by Quakes that are not near ne but above/below me?

Are you playing in VR ?
That's how a quake can feel if playing in VR....if not playing in VR, then I would guess that something has been done to the quake effect to make it seem that way in VR, but is also now happening whilst playing normally [pre VR]

mannjon
18th April 2018, 09:30 PM
In a lobby waiting for a race to start, my left side of the vr head set will occasionally flicker. This is the only time and only game that does this so I'm inclined to believe it is a bug.

Light Buster
2nd May 2018, 09:10 PM
Non-VR. Here's proof:

https://youtu.be/aCJLTju9UGs?t=6m

Cipher
3rd May 2018, 07:08 PM
That's always been a thing, it also happens on Amphi with the parallel straights and chenghou where the track crosses (after the hairpin (fwd)) ;-)

Revo
12th July 2018, 07:31 PM
After a long break wanted to play online but I get an NP-34924-2 error all the time (same as when I try to download leaderboards), even though for all the other things the internet works fine. Has anybody dealt with it before? What to do?

hunterx848
12th July 2018, 08:55 PM

true. you can get hit twice by the same quake in the loop of moa therma

Smoothly Does It
26th October 2018, 11:24 PM
Stop me if you've heard this one, i had a look but couldn't see anything at a glance. The TT leaderboards seem to be doing really funny things for me.

Twice now I've noticed that improving my time trial record has pushed me lower in the standings by a massive distance.

Wish I had the video to back this up but on Vineta K my former best (phantom) was 1:39:40 and placed me 63rd globally, there i remained for 2 days. The moment I improved to my current 1:39:06 I moved to 93rd globally where I've stayed since yesterday.

I know I'm not tripping because I just a half hour ago improved my moa therma time by a quarter of a second and dropped 13 places. Unless dozens of people are vastly improving at the exact moment I do and not touching their times otherwise there's some crazy juju going on!

Are the times i'm seeing inaccurate? Just captured 2 images of the Anulpha leaderboard and i have the exact same time as the person placed 100 when scrolling down from "top" and when i hit square to look at my own time it displays the same player at 124, one above me at 125. Captured screenshots of that as i'm a bit bewildered by what's happening lol.

JFthebestJan
27th October 2018, 12:01 AM
a new bug most likely ... was always a problem with wipEout leaderboards