PDA

View Full Version : Save the records

blackwiggle
13th May 2017, 05:08 PM
As the Omega Pack comes into existence , it would seem inevitable that the HD/FURY and possibly the 2048 online servers might/will be shutdown.......when that happens, all the records will go with it.

Now I personally don't have a single record recorded on 2048, but plenty of others do.
And some records might never be repeated....so, the call to record them for prosperity is being called out.

Who wants to do this and how, I'll leave up to those who care about the records to do, my position is just to call attention to the problem before it's too late to do anything about it.

dmcclusky1234
14th May 2017, 01:57 AM
I'm working on the 2048 Speed Laps for all the classes and laps.
Currently on C class.

Racingfan
14th May 2017, 11:13 AM
JF made this a year ago https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TdHWs5yRcI2tn-dv1OHckjCcJIhfNABrko7VW3LlQTU/edit#gid=0

some of these has been beaten, but only like 3-5

It doesn't include TT's or single races though... but most of them are glitched because of a random glitch that can end a race after 1 lap but its very very rare (still have to spot one after 6000+ laps)

JABBERJAW
14th May 2017, 01:21 PM
I thought some records are all glitches since it only shows top 10. You could also ask some people for records they have (honor System here) and add them to the list. Especially for A+ challenges, SPEED LAPS, and zone mode for each track. The weird random races, battles and time trials scattered on the campaign I think would be harder to keep track of.