PDA

View Full Version : Negcon and tv

JABBERJAW
24th October 2016, 04:14 PM
Got a Bluetooth negcon working on 2048 on the television. I need to adjust a few buttons, but it works pretty good in the preliminary stages. I'll post more at a later time

Amaroq Dricaldari
25th October 2016, 09:50 AM
May I presume that you're running CFW on your PSTV to get 2048 working? If so, you might be able to get away with an OC to 800 MHz (what the Vita/PSTV's processor was meant to run at before battery issues became a thing), and/or a HEX-editor to get 60 FPS.

On the subject of NeGCon... I have wanted to figure out a 2048+NeGCon setup for ages. Mapping the Twist function to the Motion Controls would make the Pir-Hana Prototype become OP as hell. (There is a bug w/ Motion Steering that gives the Pir-Hana Prototype FEISAR-like handling)

Hybrid Divide
25th October 2016, 06:07 PM
Sadly, I don't know anything about overclocking the console. I haven't done any research into that.

Cipher
26th October 2016, 03:18 PM
Where'd you find a bluetooth Neggy Jabber? Doing a quick search on the web didn't result in much apart from requests for it. Awesome to hear that though!

JABBERJAW
26th October 2016, 10:27 PM
Ron Alexander made two for me. They have sensitivity settings. The work well, but the dead zone gets larger as the sensitive goes lower. 45 degrees is decent, but still a touch to much dead zone, similar to the wired ones I made. I was going to have him make another with a dead zone adjuster and a game built in dead zone adjuster, but he didn't have time. Element 42 made me a wired ps2 - PC converter with all of these features that work perfect on a PS3 and a PC. Unfortunately, the vita tv doesn't work with wired PS3 controllers.