PDA

View Full Version : E3 2016 Discussion

TheConzio
14th June 2016, 10:19 AM
I made this thread so we can all talk about what's happening and stuff at e3.

I'm not exactly a fan of the whole upgraded consoles thing, when the current consoles themselves seem sufficient enough to me?

Crash Bandicoot 1, 2 and 3 are gonna be remastered for ps4 which would be awesome and I would definitely purchase them if I had a ps4 - not sure about skylanders though.

And bloody heck guys Forza Horizon 3 is set in AUSTRALIA! :D Bloody oath that's some exciting sh*t!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTSUgXkfooA

Anyone else excited/disappointed about anything happening at e3?

Ace3000
14th June 2016, 11:53 AM
I can see the reason behind picking that Lambo for the publicity image of FH3, the rear is pretty much filled with 3's.

Snakenator1
14th June 2016, 09:50 PM
Caught wind of Resident evil 7 today, I am both excited and apprehensive towards it. Excited because its a new resi game! but apprehensive that it may be like resi 6 where its all action and no horror. But we shall see if I'm right or wrong.

AND CRASH BANDICOOT!!!!! OH THE NOSTALGIA <3

keg_11
17th June 2016, 01:45 AM
And bloody heck guys Forza Horizon 3 is set in AUSTRALIA! :D Bloody oath that's some exciting sh*t!

I'm particularly surprised to find the Kiewa Valley in game

This place is not even 30mins from my house! and it's getting this recognition! :)

Snakenator1
17th June 2016, 10:54 AM
Okay so I actually played the RE7 demo on the PSN store. I have to admit I was thoroughly impressed with it, I never felt so nervous playing a horror game before which is something that rarely happens to me. Capcom really nailed the sound design which imo is the most important aspect to get right in a horror game, job well done Capcom :clap

But at the same time, I am now worried that RE7 will be a horror game instead of being survival horror which is what the series is well known for. At the same time I was enjoying the demo it also didn't feel like a Resi game, more like a spin-off as it was very reminiscent of the silent hills PT demo. But hey its only a demo but a very good one for that matter so I am expecting great things when it gets released.
At least it wasn't another RE6 ^^