PDA

View Full Version : WipEout on cydia <3

Syncopia
14th August 2015, 06:26 AM
If anyone here is jailbroken on ios 7 and above, i just submitted a wipeout zeppelin pack on modmyi ;p
It has every single team from the series and it took me a while to do, they are well sized and perfectly transparent. It should be up sometime in the next 1-3 days >.>

vincoof
14th August 2015, 12:30 PM
Noob question warning: what is a zeppelin pack and what is modmyi?

I haven’t jailbroken my iOS (yet) but considering I’ll get a new device soon, I might give a try at jailbraking the previous one if there’s some good WO stuff going on :p

Syncopia
14th August 2015, 01:18 PM
Noob question warning: what is a zeppelin pack and what is modmyi?

I haven’t jailbroken my iOS (yet) but considering I’ll get a new device soon, I might give a try at jailbraking the previous one if there’s some good WO stuff going on :p

They are the logos that appear next to the wifi and signal bars

Cipher
14th August 2015, 04:08 PM
Here in europe we don't need to jailbreak, we can use pre-paid cards on the iPhone and aren't stuck with some telecom company :p

Do post pics plz!! I wanne seeee! :D

Cipher

vincoof
14th August 2015, 04:57 PM
Do we need to jailbreak to have this? Can’t we copy the image* of the device to hard disk, inject pictures in it and upload the image again to the device? I’ve done this for other things on my iTouch and didn’t have to jailbreak.

*talking about an “image” of the system (think ISO image), not a graphical image (think JPG image).

Syncopia
14th August 2015, 07:18 PM
Do we need to jailbreak to have this? Can’t we copy the image* of the device to hard disk, inject pictures in it and upload the image again to the device? I’ve done this for other things on my iTouch and didn’t have to jailbreak.

*talking about an “image” of the system (think ISO image), not a graphical image (think JPG image).

Maybe..? Idk.. I think they patched that :l
And yes you do

- - - Updated - - -

Here in europe we don't need to jailbreak, we can use pre-paid cards on the iPhone and aren't stuck with some telecom company :p

Do post pics plz!! I wanne seeee! :D

Cipher

Pay attention to the top left corner, there are alot but here are a few:

Cipher
14th August 2015, 09:13 PM
The attachment systems isn't rookie friendly, i can't see those :p

Cipher

Syncopia
14th August 2015, 09:20 PM
http://m.imgur.com/a/cf7DA

Cipher
14th August 2015, 09:42 PM