PDA

View Full Version : Rest in Peace Jules Bianchi (3rd August 1989 - 18th July 2015)

Jonny
18th July 2015, 03:13 AM
I actually just wished to check all platforms before going to bed, as this message hit me.
Many months passed since his accident in Japan, now his fight is over. Sadly not victorious.

I still remember these races last year, Monaco and in contrast Suzuka.
Monaco...what a race at all, but most memorable his 9th place in a Marussia. His first points and also the first two for the team, still today the only two, for both.
I wasn't to exited about that, but I still considered it a nice part of F1 history, that I just witnessed with my own young eyes.

The race in Japan was nothing special, at first. Sutil planted his car in the wall, crane is going to rescue it. Yellow flag.
The reason's are maybe known, but they don't matter. He lost control and from all the safe outcomes that usually save a driver's life, this time there was no luck. From all the free space, there was the crane just in his way.

I honestly have no words right now, I am just sad.

#ForzaJules

AdHoc
18th July 2015, 03:31 AM
Very sad too. I met him on several occasions. He was the best, a big star in the making, with an amazing personality, so sweet...

AdHoc
18th July 2015, 06:32 AM
Two of my photos of him, in Paris and in Suzuka.

So much hope for him back in the day... :(

Jonny
23rd July 2015, 10:43 PM
Seeing the pictures of the funeral...it's not easy to take. But to see how everyone pays his or her tribute and shows respect...it makes me feel a bit warm.

Each and every year, the racing sky looses stars, it is just natural for this sport, even nowadays.
The risk for a fatal accident in Formula 1 is extremly low, talking about the drivers during a Grand Prix. That it still happened, just shows that the risk is always there.

Is that you on the left?

AdHoc
23rd July 2015, 10:48 PM
Yep, me and my ugly face :p

Cipher
24th July 2015, 12:06 AM
Be positive you! You look great (no homo)

Cipher

Jonny
24th July 2015, 12:19 AM
You look like Bruno Senna...a bit...

AdHoc
24th July 2015, 08:30 AM
nnnnn

Jonny
24th July 2015, 04:12 PM
Ok then XD

NeroIcaras
29th July 2015, 07:21 PM