PSN ID
    Xtriko, PS3, PSP & Vita

She's also a WipEout Pilot but more in WipEout Pulse ehehe

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJo63xhF4NM&fmt=22

It's not as smooth for some reason unknown to me. The source video is fine, it's during the rendering process that something somewhere somehow doesn't work. Basically the same capture method and everything too, also I used the same computer to render it, etc. Anyways, I hope the next one will be OK.
    Now with better sound

PSN ID
    Xtriko, PS3, PSP & Vita

Sebenco Climb Reverse Phantom (Weapons On) Online Feat. Feisar31, alteregorr, SaturnReturn, JJPAP, jesalex etc...
    Hope you guys enjoy another cockpit view video
    Ps. Sorry about the loading

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbBWL0p8rfI

Ps2. Darkdrium777, your videos are awesome! your goteki kicks a$$!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    zeeZinator

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrium777 View Post
    Is the funky start announcer an edit or did I entirely miss something awesome?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

yeah darkdrium how you have put the " 3-2-1 go " in? it's an edit on the video i hope

i hope in all this time i haven't ignored an in game option like to put the 3-2-1 go voice over those " blip " ( i find them annoyng over a comp. starter voice )

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

It's an edit

Timezone
    GMT + 11
    PSN ID
    djKyoto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSF-qwG-DA&fmt=18

I laugh at your Elite AI, huzzah!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Yeah no weapons make them easier. You still got to drive well but there's no more ''RocketMissileBombCannon'' BS.

Timezone
    GMT + 11
    PSN ID
    djKyoto

Would you like some weapons videos then?

TAKING REQUESTS WOO.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Make the videos you want Just kill the mfckers Hacking cheapos.

Timezone
    GMT + 11
    PSN ID
    djKyoto

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrium777 View Post
    Make the videos you want Just kill the mfckers Hacking cheapos.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN3LgKHakgU

Granted.

PSN ID
    Xtriko, PS3, PSP & Vita

WipEout HD Ubermall Reverse (Weapons On) Phantom Online Feat. Nyctalopian, Feisar31, zygle, Jesalex, Zarbon85 and z1r0Ei.
    PS. Music Made by me Alien Speech - Outpost 7
    Feel free to ask me for the track lol XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLBtQoKI4l8

PS. This one is dedicated to kanar! I was pretty drunk mate! Half bottle of william lawson's plus some drinks of black vodka! XD ehehehehe

Enjoy.

XtriKO

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

3 race tourny involving me, wellington, greenix, djkyoto, kingheim and tesser.

there was actually 4 races... but i totally messed up on recording the 4th, and instead got a video of me apologising to FrostE for starting before he arrived

Race 1
    Race 2
    Race 3

hehe.... i should also say there was a tourny before... but i had the WORST 4 races ever... and i refused to upload a video wich was nothing more than me embaressing myself sorry guys! It must be said kingheim won that one.... id love to say "deservedly won", but i wouldnt know!!

also if someone can help me get good quality youtube videos id love the help. i got a small file size, the right format, codec, resolution etc, but cant get the same awesome quality as on my laptop.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    zeeZinator

Quote Originally Posted by osama bin haydn View Post
    also if someone can help me get good quality youtube videos id love the help. i got a small file size, the right format, codec, resolution etc, but cant get the same awesome quality as on my laptop.
    I never managed to get good quality videos on youtube, it always butchered them. Well it still butchers the LQ and HQ versions, but HD seems fine. Here's a more updated list of what you need. If all fails, look around for some other free video hosting. I recently stumbled across WeGame. They have good quality for free gaming videos..

Woah you got quite a few auto pilots on Sol
    Last edited by zeeZ; 21st January 2009 at 05:26 PM.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

oh yes! but well used

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

I was using Movie Maker before Vegas, and with Movie Maker I used the following:

Although this is the Vista version of Movie Maker, similar settings exist on Windows XP. Just tick the ''More Settings'' box and scroll through the choices until you get something like the picture above. Exporting with these settings should nail you something like this when you watch in high quality.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

Quote Originally Posted by osama bin haydn View Post
    The link below may help. Tells you about resolution and codecs for high quality. Depends how awesome you want it to be. I got a cheap HD camera (720p) and can upload the .mov files straight to youtube in HD, but they're pretty big.
    How to get high quality youtube videos

Here's one of mine that uploaded fairly quickly, despite being about 100MB I think. Not awesome quality but you can still read the player names which is the main thing I want on the videos. You can compare it to the HD video which I uploaded straight from the camera. I find HD loads too slow as well. Can't be bothered waiting that long for a 2 min race.

I assume that HQ has a limit so if you can upload at the exact resolution (and similar bitrate) that youtube uses then that would probably be most efficient. Although I am completely speculating and don't really know much about this stuff to be honest.

High Quality

HD

They're pretty washed out looking but that's just because my camera is so poor. Also, please ignore the strange sheep sound I make when close to elimination

EDIT: Hadn't seen ZeeZ's post above. That list seems to pretty much tell it all.

haydn - the HQ vid I just saw of yours is good enough quality for me. However, it downloads to only about 2/3 the file size of the one of mine. It doesn't even play in VLC for me either so maybe try a different codec?
    Last edited by SaturnReturn; 21st January 2009 at 06:14 PM. Reason: idiocy

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

my first attempt at uploading to www.wegame.com
    http://www.wegame.com/watch/WipeoutH..._09_2_3_Sol_2/

feedback on what it looks like / loading speed etc would be useful. for me it looks fine but takes slightly long to load despite only being 61 meg.

the other races ive done are same quality but only 31 meg, will uploaad those soon.

if people like it we should make an faq on how to make good quality videos. the quality of this site is far better. Nice one zeeZ.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

haydn - the quality of that vid is really good compared to the youtube ones and it downloads reasonably quickly for me too - about 3 mins to finish. Might sign up to that site. Thanks to you and zeeZ.

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

just watched it, much less torturous than watching nassty youtube vids. was streaming but i didn't need to pause so good job all round (and gratz on the win)