Thread: Had to buy new playstation and and almost all my leaderboard times are gone.

Default Had to buy new playstation and and almost all my leaderboard times are gone.

Hey guys, I had to buy a new PS3 due to YLOD and almost all my leaderboardtimes have disappeared, and when i set a new one, instead of going into the global records it goes into my personal records, even though at the end of the time trial it says it is number 250 or whatever in the world, but then it doesnt stay in my online records. Am i going to have to either a) fix my ylod ps3 so i can get my save files, or b) just create a new account where i can upload times to the leaderboards. Those are the only solutions I have lol.

Cheers

PSN ID
    MegaGeeza22

Sorry to hear about your ps3...
    The online leaderboards are ancient, They haven't been updated for almost a year now so any new records that you make wont show up on the global leaderboards.
    I got a top 20 time on sebenco reverse (rapier) but it doesnt show but it will probably be top 200 when and if the leaderboards start updating lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGeeza22 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your ps3...
    The online leaderboards are ancient, They haven't been updated for almost a year now so any new records that you make wont show up on the global leaderboards.
    I got a top 20 time on sebenco reverse (rapier) but it doesnt show but it will probably be top 200 when and if the leaderboards start updating lol.
    Ah mate thanks for this, yeah its annoying because I can get almost all the times top 250 if I try and I prefer that to the actual racing. (lame i know). But yeah its been years since I played the game so I wasnt aware of this! Thanks for letting me know! why dont they update them seems an easy enough job?

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

If you'd like your achievements logged, you can add them on http://www.wipeoutrankings.com/

Timezone
    GMT -5

For a long time the records weren't updating. I played Wipeout for the first time in a while tonight and my speed lap record updated to the global records. I was surprised. Are you all sure they haven't finally fixed this issue?