Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: OMEGA COLLECTION - Glitches and Troubleshooting Report Page

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

yup i get it so often. I can host no problem but the error happens 20-30% of the time. Restarting game fixes it sometimes tho
    Back on ps3 you could join anyone, it didnt matter if you had a very bad net or good net you could join anyone

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    BlackReign

Quote Originally Posted by scalliano View Post
    Not necessarily a glitch, but it's something I have to put out there. 2048's Zone mode sucks. The reason? Well it comes down to the aesthetic getting in the way of being able to play the damn thing. There are certain speed zones (namely B, A+ and Mach 1) where both the track in the distance and the surrounding borders are all just a flat shade of white, making it basically impossible to judge corners correctly. This has cost me several passes, let alone Elite passes. I need to go back and check, but I don't remember having this issue on the Vita version.

I'd like to see these tweaked in an update to make the walls a bit more visible.

EDIT: Just checked the Vita version, it's much easier to see what's ahead there.
    I noticed this too. It made completing the 2050 Zone challenges very hard for me. Hopefully they improve the contrast in the some of the color schemes to make it easier to see the track.

Timezone
    GMT + 4
    PSN ID
    Som_Shm

I was Thinking of making a post about this. Its almost Impossible to do zone Mode. I hope To God they'll fix this.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

there will be another patch in august. so theres a chance they can change the colors in zone
    Last edited by Racingfan; 13th July 2017 at 10:51 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 4
    PSN ID
    Som_Shm

Yesterday i completed 2048 (excluding A+ challenges) and i decided to start my playtrough of Hd *but* when i started a race, The handling was Awful. Im not talking about the piranha.a ship, i mean the qirex and feisar and assegai and even Mirage. I cant explain it but those ships handling were the equivalent of a Qirex speed from 2048. When i turn right it doesnt go that far, The game seems harder because i'm constantly losing speed from using the airbrakes just to turn a corner. I've never played Hd on the ps3 and im pretty sure the physics are different on Hd, or something else.

It’s not a glitch, it’s that you’re not used to the different handling.

For me it’s the opposite: going from HD/Fury to 2048, I find the handling way too "slippery", too ample.

So yeah, the physics are different, and not having played HD on PS3 makes it even harder. I like HD/Fury’s handling better than 2048’s one, which I find to be "all over the place".

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    BlackReign

Quote Originally Posted by Racingfan View Post
    there will be another patch in august. so theres a chance they can change the colors in zone
    That would great. Let's hope. At the very least I hope they eliminate that joining lobby nat issue people are having.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SlashStrike View Post
    Yesterday i completed 2048 (excluding A+ challenges) and i decided to start my playtrough of Hd *but* when i started a race, The handling was Awful. Im not talking about the piranha.a ship, i mean the qirex and feisar and assegai and even Mirage. I cant explain it but those ships handling were the equivalent of a Qirex speed from 2048. When i turn right it doesnt go that far, The game seems harder because i'm constantly losing speed from using the airbrakes just to turn a corner. I've never played Hd on the ps3 and im pretty sure the physics are different on Hd, or something else.
    I agree with AdHoc. It's not a glitch at all. You just have to get used to the handling. I like HD better than 2048 because the ships seems to have more personality (and HD is better balanced IMO). Especially in how they look and handle. Like AdHoc I find 2048 to be all over the place with more slippery handling overall. Once you spend more time with the ships in HD you'll get used to them.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

hope so and a global lobby list please

Timezone
    GMT + 4
    PSN ID
    Som_Shm

Oh, ok. Still it seems like it will take a Loooong time to get used to it. *sigh*

Practice practice practice.

A few hours should be enough to get you to a standard level of performance

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

wrong Ghost ship (HD. maybe 2048 too but not sure) first time you finish a time trial and maybe speed lap too with any ship, and then beating the same time trial or speed lap with a different ship, the ghost ship wont change, its just stuck on the ship you first used to beat the time trial or speed run on

for example my vineta k forward phantom 1.31.95 run i used icaras but my ghost data shows tigron, ghost ship does finish in 1.31.95 but the ship is wrong

Ghost data in 2048 Time trial doesn't work

ghost ship in 2048 speed lap may be a bit out of sync sometimes (happens at start of the lap) meaning if you passed the ghost by some milliseconds (even if you dont see ghost on ur screen when its behind you) and finish the lap thinking you beat your time, when in reality you didnt
    Last edited by Racingfan; 30th July 2017 at 08:34 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Temet79

Got the same with ghost ship!

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

for some reason on TT's personal bests, theres a chance it may register to the wrong speed class on the same track, for example a 1:28:xx vineta k venom may register on flash's personal bests, which is a impossible time. luckily the confusion glitch doesnt upload to global boards, but it ruins your PB's a little if affected

PSN ID
    WipEout_F7200

Regarding score boards, it would be cool if they patched in a weekly/monthly global record board.
    Also I think some investigation is needed for some players in online mode, sure there are belivable reasons (& excuses) as to how they always finish first... every time... May sound like a personal issue and you can slap "Get Good" in my face as much as you want, but the same old... is getting old.

This is probally more suggestion (and moaning) than actuall problems (but if possible pass them on...) It would be cool if there were a mode where we could seperate the "Elite" races among us from common players... (perhaps a seperate leaderboard?). Also Online mode needs to be more rewarding... don't you think its time a new trophy set was made under the guise of "Extened collection" and add more unlockes like new bonus skins, ship upgrades, etc... sure the game is staying true to the ps3 release, but... "same old... is getting old."

It seems to me there has been a decline in players latelly... could just be me though.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

i think PS plus is the main reason why the online isnt so active. 143k players on first 2048 board, but only 30.9k played the online. it was very very active for first 3 weeks but around start of july it went down a lot. there are still 10 lobbies or so at peak times in EU so you have no issue finding a game

another reason (possibly small) is the region lobby list, if you have a version of the game that isnt from EU it defaults you to that lobby list the game is from (US, AUS,Japan,Asia) it also defaults you to the same region of the game's version when creating a game, so nobody joins your game, so they think its a online game that no one plays and they wont look at the online again. you have to manually switch region to EU to find games, but its very easy to miss (i did too for 10 minutes back at US digital release when finding lobbies on my early copy of the game)
    i see some people that is in rank 10's or 20's that i never seen in EU servers... theres no reason to host in US anymore since second week of release when US's lobbies went down to 1-2 (0 most of the time now, even during peak time). Also the PS3 version never had region lobby lists, it showed the region on the right side of the lobby, but it was always global lobby list

I hope they remove the region lobby lists in the next patch.

as for rewards, setting a good time on multiplayer boards back on ps3 version was very rewarding to me, but that has been removed now. single race boards is very similar to the online boards but still i loved setting em online

as for trophies, i would like a level 25-30 trophy, that doesnt take long at all, 20-30 hours or so, and you get it just by playing. it could make the online a bit more active

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deaddoctor2010 View Post
    Also I think some investigation is needed for some players in online mode, sure there are belivable reasons (& excuses) as to how they always finish first... every time... May sound like a personal issue and you can slap "Get Good" in my face as much as you
    HD is almost 9 years old, most methods etc etc etc are very known and works in omega
    Last edited by Racingfan; 1st August 2017 at 03:41 AM.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Quote Originally Posted by Racingfan View Post
    for some reason on TT's personal bests, theres a chance it may register to the wrong speed class on the same track, for example a 1:28:xx vineta k venom may register on flash's personal bests, which is a impossible time. luckily the confusion glitch doesnt upload to global boards, but it ruins your PB's a little if affected
    I just looked on the Super-Phantom grid by using the glitch i found some days ago to access super phantom, and i have some glitched times carried over to Super-phantom, where its impossible to finish anything due to how hd ships were designed

My moa therma time on super phantom is the same time i got during campaign on Moa therma single race phantom

however i have one in vineta k reverse which is racebox only

and 4 more, 1 on speed lap and 3 on time trial

so it seems like a random glitch but uncommon. it register to a wrong class, and instead it registers to a class above like a rapier time can register to your phantom's personal bests

tbh i never heard of this issue before v1.02, maybe its something new that happen after patch? i also never heard of this glitch back on the PS3 version, and none of my PS3 time trial & speed lap times have wrong times

luckily this glitch doesnt upload the glitched time to the leaderboards. but it can mess your personal bests, and can prevent to overwrite your ghost
    Last edited by Racingfan; 6th August 2017 at 03:44 AM.

when is the patch for supersampling going to be put out?

The bug has been fixed and we don’t know when the patch is being pushed, probably sooner rather than later.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

Is it jist me or I am being hit by Quakes that are not near ne but above/below me?