Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Imagine a new WipEout team....

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

AirLicker Group design the AirLicker mkI Piranha skin for the FX400

Can't reveal much more except to say, It will be housed in our famous composites and shall increase turning abilities due to a lighter mass. Details will be posted upon full completion of the project.

Watch this spACE

I'm very interested for this piece of art, I can't wait !

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Well, this will be a working livery/skin. I hope you will enjoy the many hours of racing pleasure the AirLicker will bring you.

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

A.L.T.E.R.N DATACAST: The Method, Bane.

Something rang fishy when F.E.I.S.A.R called my line requesting a holo-call at 3am. I obliged, knowing F.E.I.S.A.R to be well respected amongst his peers and a close friend and ally to A.L.T.E.R.N. I was glad I did. He informed me of an attempted datatheft at QUADTEKI HQ. Though some data was stolen from QUADTEKI, I was assured the data was not sensitive, and the remote encryption authentication device (READ) on the disc which was copied, would render the data useless anyway. Clever. However, it was still an attempted theft and the thief was still largely at large. Danger was making itself felt in my bones as F.E.I.S.A.R continued to explain what had transpired at QUADTEKI.

I asked who the suspects were was told the following, same as what you heard last week -
    Quote Originally Posted by F.E.I.S.A.R View Post
    There was a saboteur in the company that came from Sadan Incorporated...
    What F.E.I.S.A.R didn't tell you was something I told him to keep from you. SOmething I want to now reveal. In order to do so, I will have to tell you a little history

Months ago, Tez Dharkan had a similiar problem when the infamous Goki Tengu Group stole vital information from our testing facitlity at A.L.T.E.R.N HQ, Mount Everest. The issue was resolved but not without threat. The thief in question (unnamed for legal reasons) refuted all allegations but implicated himself in only one...

His final words to me before he was scurried off for tribunal were, "Remember Ace, My purpose was not to steal, my purpose is to give you a message. My bosses tell me that this is only a taste for you, First we will start with your firends in this 'exercise in futility' you call Anti-Gravity racing. We will crush them one by one, and we have many faces"

"Who do you work for?" I had to know.

"The Goki-Tengu Group" Pure terror at the sound of a name which hadnt been heard of in over a decade. The idea was that they operated under different names. Only using their Goki-Tengu brand of terror when they were making political statements. Sadan Incorporated is one such affiliate of the Goki-Tengu Group.

I won't lie to you and say we have the situation in hand. This is a problem faced by all and everyone in the FX500 league. AirLicker Technologies Enterprising Research Network is currently undergoing a full personnel reprofiling. We urge all other independant team entries into the FX500 to do the same , we will support where necessary.

If the Goki-Tengu Group succeed in bringin us down form within, we will most certainly have failed ourselves. It is at this time that i implore you all to be forthcoming with any information you may have. The Goki-Tengu Group want the patents on all our technologies for themselves I hope you understand what that means... it aint good peeps.

For now, I thank F.E.I.S.A.R for enlightening us all on this re-emergence of an old enemy. For this reason, I will with-hold the latest information on Volcano Hi-Tec Weapons Delivery System (W.D.S) for now.

You will be kept updated by members of A.L.T.E.R.N.

Ace,
    AirLicker Group

Thumbs up

Volcano Hi-Tech Update,
    dedicated to A.L.T.E.R.N.

Giuilio Galletti:

"Today is a special day indeed, the grim days are finally passed.
    Goku Sensetsu, one of the biggest leaders of this dangerous organization, was arrested by an helpful and very secret operation of the European Police Group, in alliance with the Italian Security Special Forces.
    Its codename was "GxT0112af", and we have provide to give to him the correct identification:

Goku Sensetsu
    Born in Kyoto, 19 February 2142
    Male

But we have menaced this great piece of s**t to deliver us all th identification codes for every member of this organization:

Maximum leader: Yoshitzu Kiwazuka
    Born in HK, 15 September 2139
    Male, leader and founder of Kiwazuka Labs
    Codename GxT0111mt

I feel very disappointed: the leader is Yoshitzu? F**k man!!!!
    Some people at Feisar won't understand my suspects, and now I 've got right!
    I'm very happy that my suspects was founded, because KZ Labs had got a serious donation from my bank some years ago, but this money was totally cancelled during the transfer, and now I understand the reason.
    Goki Tenku group was an organization created to destroy the peaceful relations of the AG-Racing league, and their objects would be concretized in the project of a very obscure model ship, called "arXan666" (the "X" stands as a censorship), that in a very near future this could be the new model name of kiwazuka labs ship, not "Laviatron XL", puah!
    Excuse me mates, but I want to say: N**i pilots f**k off!
    Their racing stats was very unbalanced (ts 10, th 9, ha 8, sh 9) and the approvation of "Lateral Torsion Physics Engine" was only the first step to legalize their obscure plans to obtain an overpowered ship with a new airbrake system.
    But the ship was only the smallest part of their plans: the first object of GTG was to steal informations about rival's technologies and create chaos in their peaceful lines, to win the championship and obtain the prize to increase their illegal traffic of information and world domination.

Hackers/Other members:

Shinitzu Makatzi
    Born in HK, 1st January 2149
    Male
    Codename GxT0113wx

Marianne Khulameke
    Born in Pretoria, South Africa, 23 July 2151
    Female
    Codename GxT413vy

Emil Vikar
    Born in Stockholm, Sweden, 16 December 2120
    Male, leader of hacking GTG technology
    ex-member from Triakis laboratories in FX300 league
    founder of the hated "inverted inertzia decelerator"
    Codename GxT000az

Only 5 guys, but extremely dangerous!
    Emil Vikar was the creator of "inverted inertzia decelerator" that was declared illegal by the AG Racing foundation, Triakis has immediately kicked out this guy after this scandal, but now we know his activity after the Triakis dismissal.
    All the guys were arrested, GTG is only a bad memory now.
    The trouble was finally stopped! Now I want to be sure that these b******s will get what they deserves.
    Now the money recovered from KZ Labs will be donated to A.L.T.E.R.N. AG-Racing Foundation.
    Remeber that the "war" is on the track, not a real war indeed, but this word must be taked just as a competition, and not as a declaration of domination all over the world, let's be friends!

Be In Peace.

Giulio Galletti."
    Last edited by XpanDrome2097; 17th March 2010 at 01:25 PM.

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

A.L.T.E.R.N DATACAST : "So what I thought I'd do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes..."

Sometimes I just want to leave my head in a bowl of cornflakes, and let it catch its' last glimpses of a dreamlike fantasy, and stay there. But being who I am, I can enjoy no such uninhibited comfort. Especially with the situation as it stands with Sadan Inc - I couldn't even entertain the thought of being entertained

Guilio called me to say he had enough to deal with lately and that Sadan Inc were not just affiliates of the Goki Tengu Group, but 2 of Goki Tengus' founders were personal financiers to Sadan inc. I'm not surpised, but this doesn't lessen my worry for the situation we find ourselves in.

Yesterday I got this in my private mail channel, its' form F.E.I.S.A.R:

Quote Originally Posted by F.E.I.S.A.R
    Before handing the spy from Sadan Inc. over to the police, Ernest got more details out of him. According to the spy, the "boss" of Sadan Inc had done a "destruction ritual" on Ernest... involving skewering a photo of our Ernest with a letter opener, burning it, and ending with a very morbid ending speech to his goons, addressing the mutiliated photo of Ernest with - "Must your remaining days be nothing but a waste, you shall not find any love nor like, you shall be lost, lose everything you ever had and wish you had never lived at all"
    Desmond holo-called me while I was at the research institute. He said that "There is more to this madness than it seems. Sadan Inc will not go down so easily". Ace, I think you know what he means too...
    I sure do, dammit! I have an idea as to who the current Boss of Sadan is now, personal vengeance is a dead giveaway. My sus[icions fall on two individuals, both of whom are known leaders in the Goki Tengu Group and both are current financiers to Sadan Inc. Convenient, no?

Manji Dano - Famed for being one of few remaining members from the underground and occult Manji clan of Japan, reputed for being practitioners in voodoo and black magic. Made his money extorting the rich with his brand of "Occult Protection" rackets. Nicknamed by the authorites as "Manji the Mind" for being a master manipulator and extortion expert. His recruitment into the Goki Tengu Group was one which was much anticipated by the underworld. Being of the Manji clan, he already enjoyed a reputation of being an almost mythical being - simply due to his heritage. Coupled with this was his fascination with Manji Occult histories, and books his families had archived off in their family library - when he came of age he was already a mean spritited and hungry individual. Preferring to buy alliances from his peers, instead of forging friendships. His motive was simple, to own those he kept company with. And he rose fast in the world of the criminal elite of Tokyo. Demonic by bloodline and by nature, he was noticed a mid level district collector for the Goki Tengu Group and Manji was impeded for hustling his extortion racket on Goki Tengu territory. It was here that he was given a choice. The only choice the Goki Tengu Group ever give anyone - "Join us, or die!"

Well, he joined and became a very influential member there quite quickly. It was his idea that Goki Tengu Group operate as separate criminal entities, with Goki Tengu serving as an umbrella organisation. It was also Manji who requested Tokyo police to "politely" address Goki Tengu employees, as "manners" were important in todays world where "ethics" were an endangered concept. Cheeky bastard. He didn't know what he was blabbering on about, goes to show - he's got ego, and is borderline moronic.

The last I could gather from my sources is that he is here, in New India. I think I know why...

Anyway, the second financier is Bertam Mason, once officially knighted by the King of England for services to the country, but lost his knighthood in the "Sylvia Corp. Scandal"* of 30 years ago.

A founding father of the Goki Tengu Group, and a bit of a father figure to the somewhat wreckless yet talented master criminal, Manji Dano. Bertrams' word carries the weight of recommendation and it was on his say so that Manji Dano got given "the choice" not many get. Bertram also took a personal interst in schooling Manji in the ways of the Tengu.

Tengu by definition

Mythical lore states that in ancient Japan, there lived a race of forest dwelling demons known aas the Tengu. These Tengu would terrorize entire villages on their campaigns of looting, murder and worse. They were spoken of in fear, and stories of the Tengu would be told to unruly children, by parents. Telling children that if they didn't behave, the Tengu would come for them.

The Tengu were often depicted in japanese art as fearsome ape-men with/[wearing masks with] elongated tubular noses. The Tengu were also reputed to be stealthy, intelligent, deadly and very secretive of their existence. No doubt, the original mythical Tengu have helped to inspire the birth of the Ninja way of life.

Modern day though, and the meaning of Tengu is something darker. No longer confined to simply ransacking villages, but taking down multi national conglomerates and acquiring technologies to serve a vision as dark as their collective Tengu histories is something which makes me wish I could leave my head here - in this bowl of cornflakes.

So, we know who we're dealing with at the moment. Manji Dano, and Bertram Mason. Bertram also claims noble blood. Apparently from the Knights Templar, which I find dubious since the Templar Knights raped and plundered like mad anyway... question is, which Templar Knight? These guys have egos which need constant gratification - and if it don't come to them, they go out and get it. You know what I'm saying, right? ...

Now, where's that bowl of cornflakes

*Sylvia Corp Scandal - Bertram and a few other military officials in the British government were responsible for ensuring the destruction of surplus weapons. The scandal came to light when Bertram was exposed in BBC World Service in a video breach exposing Bertram making deals with Russian mercenaries. This led to Bertram and crew losing their knighthoods. Bertram left Great Britain and settled in Japan.
    Last edited by ACE-FLO; 18th March 2010 at 07:38 PM.

Wink

FX500 Datacast:

Due to the recent scandal of its own leader, we have officially decided that Kiwazuka Labs must be totally suspended from the FX500 league's partecipation.
    From now the regular controls for every team involved into the FX500 league would be increased.
    In the meantime, we are ready to accept the Novatech team partecipation, but we are still waiting for its A.L.T.E.R.N. presentation and verification.

Staff Belmondo

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    JuiceStickers

WolfBane R.D.: EMERGENCY UPDATE

Statement Released By Joshuah Hoffman On The WolfBane Datacast:

"A.L.T.E.R.N. and Quadteki were not the only ones who have been attacked by the terrorist organization known as the Goki-Tengu Group. We here at WolfBane has also seen data and reasearch swiftly stolen from our databanks. How the hacker snuck into our facilities to gain acess to our private server are still unknown, although we fear the worst. And we also fear that their attempt of data-theft was...sucessful. Although none of our vital technologies were completely stolen. They managed to take a good chunk of our research. Their knowledge of our security systems was terrifying. To prevent the enemy from using these technologies against us, there has been a revolution ocurring in our organization. Our security systems and protocalls have been revamped, and we have proudly trumped all our previous technology making the data stolen seem primitive. Behold our new craft which utilizes all our new technologies. This craft is the very depiction of the revolution ocurring in our walls. I know you're watching this Goki-Tengu, and I dare you to try it again."

End Datacast

New WolfBane "AG.P10(a.k.a. Blue-Fang)" stats:

Handling: 6
    Thrust: 8
    Speed: 9
    Shield: 8
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by WolfKill01; 21st March 2010 at 12:21 AM.

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

A.L.T.E.R.N DATACAST: 1064498//ALT-MEMBER//WolB-R&D

The Method Bane, delivered

Dear members of A.L.T.E.R.N, I understand you're all pretty busy so I'll make this quick as I can. I've not yet had the opportunity to speak with Joshua regarding the attack at WolfBane R&D mentioned above. Thie network of the Goki Tengu Group and its particular branch in question - Sadan Inc, is wide. It seems that Sadan Inc. are intent on collating data from various leaders in Anti-Gravity Combat Racing Technologies. Assuming they manage to acquire all the data they need from wherever they chose for a moment, please. Humour me, because they sure think it is possible, and I find that worrying. The question I ask is "What would they do with it?"

The answer is not one I can give I'm afraid, not til I know more... What I do know is this, The Goki Tengu may be intent on sending its Sadan Inc branch of skilled infiltrators to steal data from us, but so far - everything they have is not going to get them far.

I applaud Joshua for his deifant response to Sadan Inc.'s attack. For one, I know I speak for all of us when Isay that we are pleased at your progress with WolfBane R&D despite the turbulence at the recent events at your high tech labs, which your team had encountered. Which leads me to my closing point gentlemen.

I beleive we should all continue in the spirit which Joshua has adopted. The Goki Tengu and its affiliates have no rules, no justification for their cruel intent and actions on acquiring whatever they deem necessary for global domination, and worse. They are lawlwess, ungovernned and inhumane by nature. Their ethos is one so horrendous, it can only be described as bane... and to beat the bane, you send the bane.

WolfBane R&D have shown no fear in their dealing with the loss of sensitive data. They have managed to not only re-work their current technologies to make them "theirs" again, but in the process - develop a better ship also. This I call "The Method Bane", learn it. By our next meeting, I expect us all to have put the fear of progress in the dark hearts of those Goki Tengu and Sadan lot.

As promised, I am cutting this short. I've just had a report fly in, revealing the exact whereabouts of Manji Dano, I was right to suspect him being somewhere in New India. So I'm flying off to the Gujarat, while I'm gone, I'll be ex-communicado, but will biref you on my return on the ususal channels.

Ace

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

F.E.I.S.A.R's Diary
    Date:15 March 2288
    It was an uneventful day at the facillity/school.However,as I left the research facillity/school through the back gate to go home,I was hit in the back of my head. I blacked out.
    The next thing I know,I was in a prison cell. I could hear planes taking off and landing. I must be near the Singapore Changi International Airport. I certainly was not in a prison,so what is this place?
    I heard clearly that someone "wants to get rid of Quadteki,Singapore Branch".They must have thought I was still unconscious.
    Wrong! I was conscious. I inferred that they must be part of Sadan Inc,or at least the Goki Tengu Group. But they(Sadan Inc) have a branch in Singapore????
    As I heard footsteps getting louder and louder, I faked unconsciousness. After I was out of the "warden"s view,I quickly took out my silenced tranquillizer handgun and shot the "warden" in the foot.He then collapsed. I reached around for the keys(keys????how old fashioned are they???) to the prison cell.After doing so,I freed myself.
    Since leaving through the front door is as good as courting death, I was stumped. That was when I heard an employee say "Don't worry,the PitchFork-13 prototype is safe in this branch".They have already lost the bid,why for keep the prototype??
    Since Sadan Inc likes unlucky numbers,the possibility of the prototype ship being at the 13th floor of the building is very high.I found a stairwell and it goes to the top of the building. I climbed up the stairs quietly to the 13th floor.
    I was greeted with a security door,saying please enter passnumber.I was suddenly discovered by four employees.They had machine guns with them(Machine guns?I thought unauthorised possession of weapons is paramount to the death penalty*?)and tried shooting me.I had no choice but to shoot them with my silenced tranquillizer handgun.I entered the passnumber,which was 13666.I dumped the four employees into the back seat(back seat????I thought AG-Craft were supposed to be single seaters??)and took off form Sadan Inc,Singapore,back to the research facillity/school.
    However,there were Sadan Inc b4st4rds chasing after me.
    I found machine guns on the ship that were usable even without flying over a weapon pad.And used their technology against them.They(the chasers) were wasted.
    I made it back to the Research Facillity's/school's Hangar(The hangar is for AG-Craft Racing in the CX-70 AG-Racing Side League),but,the PitchFork's A-Grav Generator acted up.I made a right turn into the hangar.Then,the ship suddenly lost grip and lost its A-Grav field,causing the ship to grind on the ground.It landed safely,but it was only a few centimeters from the FEISAR that I use in the CX-70.
    After this incident was made known to the public,especially South East Asia,stock prices of Sadan Inc SEA(South East Asia) plunged 90 degrees down to zero dollars and zero cents.
    At least I got to try the PitchFork
    It sucks
    F.E.I.S.A.R

*In present Singapore,unauthorised possession of guns is punishable by death.In this dimension,because I race in the CX-70 Singapore AG-Racing Youth Side League,the government has given me the right to possess weapons
    Last edited by F.E.I.S.A.R; 21st March 2010 at 02:54 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    JuiceStickers

Gah, I'm having the hardest time with this new ship I'm trying to design. The side was super fun to draw but I cannnot make the top view match up. So I'm asking for a little help with my new ship for anyone that wants to give me a hand. Tell me if you're intrested. I'll go ahead and post what I have now. Please keep in mind that these are just sketches.
    Last edited by WolfKill01; 21st March 2010 at 11:41 PM.

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

AirLicker Group would like to have a go

Ace

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    JuiceStickers

Excellent We here at WolfBane wish you the best of luck
    Last edited by WolfKill01; 21st March 2010 at 11:55 PM.

i'll try to get the top view to match up if you like.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    JuiceStickers

Go for it. Any and all help is appreciated

hope you like it, I had a little trouble with the back wings but I reckon it looks really good , I saw your colour scheme too so I thought I'd add that, I went for a camo sort of thing, dunno if that's what you had in mind haha. I can send you the photoshop file if you like, it'll help if you wanna colour it in better than I have.

well, I hope you like it wolf

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    JuiceStickers

That looks great andy I'll PM you my e-mail adress so you can send me those photoshop files.

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Looking excellent. Nice translation, Andy .

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Belmondo View Post
    FX500 Datacast:..
    In the meantime, we are ready to accept the Novatech team partecipation, but we are still waiting for its A.L.T.E.R.N. presentation and verification.

Staff Belmondo[/I]
    the tests are yielding spectacular results, i've ensured that the verification process will be thorough. And since we're having probs with Goki Tengus lil brother Sadan Inc, i'm beefing up security around the NovaTech hangers. It's hard even for me to get in without the proper clearance - and I like it that way...

it may take a little longer to officially present team: NovaTech, to the world but rest assured, this team will be worth the wait

Ace

@Wolfy : Nice ship bro