Thread: Where's Zone Battle gone???

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Question Where's Zone Battle gone???

I noticed from my time of playing online is Zone Battle is a very rare occurrence 0.0

Lobbies consist of races, tournaments and Eliminator. No Zone battle though!

I'm not sure why? but its rattling my head for ages. What do you guys think? where did this game mode go?

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    keg11

It's still there. I was playing a few round with Maciek1704 about a week ago.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    zzonkmiles

If you're online now, I'll be happy to zone battle with you. It's really the only mode I play online, but there aren't many zone/zone battle fans out there. Regular races, eliminator and tournaments are more popular.

You can also send me a friend request on PSN. My PSN ID is Zzonkmiles. Add me and we can zone battle whenever we're both online!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Mietepiet

pontiac400 also likes zone battle mode, sent him and maciek friends request.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Aureales (previously El__Cho)

Quote Originally Posted by Snakenator1 View Post
    What do you guys think? where did this game mode go?
    Only one thing: I always try to create Zone Battle lobbies, with liked maps as Anulpha Pass, Syncopia, The Amphiseum (Reverse), ... But NO ONE PLAYER want to join! And when I found it, what happens? HE RAGEQUIT.

And I rage-write a message to him, especially when he is french.

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    keg11

Simple: take note of his ID; got to friends, then players met; find his ID and then send a message. I think it was there for players to easily friend other players.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    zzonkmiles

When I play zone battle, I always choose a zone target of 55. There are some tracks where hitting zone 55 is really really hard, such as Chenghou Project or Sol 2. It's doable, but really hard. But I choose a wide variety of tracks (Metropia, Vineta K, Syncopia, Anulpha Pass, Modesto Heights, fowards/reverse tracks, etc.) I think some people join zone battle rooms not knowing that it's actually a zone battle room. So when the race starts, they get confused and quit. But I have added a few people using the "players met" option.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Pontiac400

Quote Originally Posted by Mietepiet View Post
    pontiac400 also likes zone battle mode, sent him and maciek friends request.
    Guilty as charged!
    I also noticed its hard to find lobbies. If I see one I immediately join! Same problem though, usually I join and stomp the host and he rage quits