Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Your best moments in HD

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Oryx_Crake & Frumpman

actually boycey that spot you mention on sol 2 works even on venom with a little creative sidshifting

anyway best moments... WR on anulpha rev nuff said!

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

Wow, good effort Oryx. Didn't know you had a WR but just looked at the rankings site and sure enough, venom MPR. Well done dude.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Oryx_Crake & Frumpman

Hehe yeah had it a month or two now... We'll see how long I get to keep it now the secrets out XD

PSN ID

I don't think I'll ever get a WR to be honest. As the saying goes, you've either got it or you haven't.

ion harvest is offline Banned for sending profane and abusive PM's Rapier Pilot
    PSN ID
    ion_harvest

Congratulations Oryx! Global no.1 spot is something I keep going back to on the records just so I can feel good about myself.

At colonel Gadaffi, "never say never". It happened for me and I used to think that the records were glitches or something. But I managed.

My best moment was yesterday when I was playing online with some pros in Vineta K, where everytime I play with level 45+ pilots I come out 4th or 5th with times going from 1:55 to 2:00, this time I came out first with a new personal record: 1.44.57 in Phantom! I was like: NOO WAAYY!! My family got a scare and all went to the living room to see what was going on!

To me that was outrageosly awesome because I only play HD since January and I play it 1 or 2 times a week for one or two hours or so...
    Last edited by Xpand; 22nd June 2011 at 11:06 AM.

I'm usually delighted just when I get a record in the top 100 :/

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

hey adam, chengou reverse detonator is a spot where u can look for a WR
    900000+ is doable

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Oryx_Crake & Frumpman

@boycey: Dont let that deter you man! I'm usually quite happy to be in the 100s too wrs are set on good days when you're also lucky. though to be perfectly honest WR or no you can still be a devastatingly good pilot.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Interlewd573

I'm still new to the HD scene (Welcome Back player ) so getting to Zen on Syncopia was an accomplishment to me.

Hey all,

For me is has to be beating Zico Record. Hard as nail's until you master it.

I was doing SL and managed a 30.85 on lap 99! Could'nt believe I just missed out so had to start again Got a 30.78 on the 1st flying lap. I.E lap two.

Once I heard that trophy bling I was punching the air! Done at last

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

Quote Originally Posted by Interlewd View Post
    I'm still new to the HD scene (Welcome Back player ) so getting to Zen on Syncopia was an accomplishment to me.
    there we go, another victim of the zone virus
    btw. very cool ID!

PSN ID
    a3a33a3abf

Hmm.. my best moment?

Reaching top 500 in UberMall Phantom while being 1 month playing WipeOut.
    @ion_harvest, still far from you, we haven't raced in a while. IN UBERMALL, not Sol 2. xDD

PSN ID
    a3a33a3abf

EDIT: Make that top 300, made a New Record today twice, still haven't synced since there is no internet conection in my house.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Dusk118

Talking

Mine would have to be shutting my neighbor up in an eliminator on The Amphiseum. He was talking trash to the AI like, "Oh yeah, you can't kill me," and right in the middle of one sentence, I nailed him with a lucky plasma shot, killing him instantly. He was silent from that point on.

PSN ID
    TescoValueGamer

Quote Originally Posted by THE_IcEMAN_ View Post
    Hey all,

For me is has to be beating Zico Record. Hard as nail's until you master it.

I was doing SL and managed a 30.85 on lap 99! Could'nt believe I just missed out so had to start again Got a 30.78 on the 1st flying lap. I.E lap two.

Once I heard that trophy bling I was punching the air! Done at last
    I finally beat Zico yesterday*, made a 30.75. I guess this means I'm improving, albeit slowly.
    I think I was against you in a few tournaments online too yesterday Ice, you were leaving me in the dust

*And what really got hackles up with this? I was consistently screwing up not the third barrel roll of the basic four required - but the last (and easiest) one!

Quote Originally Posted by TescoValueGamer View Post
    I finally beat Zico yesterday*, made a 30.75. I guess this means I'm improving, albeit slowly.
    I think I was against you in a few tournaments online too yesterday Ice, you were leaving me in the dust

*And what really got hackles up with this? I was consistently screwing up not the third barrel roll of the basic four required - but the last (and easiest) one!
    Hi mate,

Yeah we did play a few tournaments together mate. I can,t forget your user name. Made me chuckle when I saw it! You played well. I got lucky with my weapon pick ups to be honest. lots of mines & boost's.

Glad you beat Zico mate. It's quite a good feeling when you crack this tough nut. It has to be one of the hardest gold trophy's out there! I messed the last barrel roll up quite a bit to, I put it down to nerves. You assume the hard work is all done by this stage and then nerves get the better of you

PSN ID
    a3a33a3abf

Little edit to what I said earlier.

TOP 100 in UberMall ( #98 ) just in one month, beating @Colonel_Gadaffi, @ion_harvest and @Challenger#001 YAY!!!

Tip: Put custom music, learn Invalid Lap, Practice and you will get there.

PSN ID

Good effort mate! *scrambles madly for his controller*

ion harvest is offline Banned for sending profane and abusive PM's Rapier Pilot
    PSN ID
    ion_harvest

oh for a sec i thought you meant online (calms down) offline campain was done in the first week so it dont bother me. But I might just take your time there pal good going a33.