GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default JRC13/HNwA3: Change in Approach

Faster Than Angels
    Jennterista Racing Chronicles

Her Name was Aurora

Chapter 13/3: Change in Approach

Jennter may have never hesitated to use weapons the same way other teams would handle them and many times has been playing the political game like certain parties in the league do with all too much pleasure. But this time the league commission has not been willing to play along.

After leaking information on the EG-R team and their pilots to the league commission in order to pressure them into allowing their experimental AG racing android to participate in races, the team has been indefinitely suspended.

Proper judgement and agreements between Jennter Enterprises and the F9000 International Commission of Anti-Gravity Racing defined the suspension to the 2160 season only, letting Jennter sit out an entire year until participating again. However, for reasons later questioned by many participants, Jennter was allowed to use their android under the name “Aurora Tramer”, albeit with capabilities limited to that of a human. This very fact about the second pilot of Jennter during the latter F9000 however remained a secret until a certain event shattered the world of AG racing…

12th April 2161
    Cubiss Float, Switzerland

Despite a year of forced pause for Jennter, the scenes of pre-race preparations have already been a routine for most of the team members again.
    Jonathan Bovier just walked into the underground pit of Aurora “How’s it?”
    The pilot has been relaxing while sitting in the cockpit, the sudden approach of the team owner surprised her “Oh, hello Mister Bovier!”
    “How are you feeling?” he bluntly asked.
    “Still a bit...disconnected” she said with a worried expression, but switched to a faint smile “It just feels different to how I am used to flying.”
    Bovier nodded “I see, but I am sure we’ll get over this.”
    Last edited by Jonny; 13th August 2020 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Final Overture

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    And Snake, don't you mean 2154?
    Nope actually, allow me to explain:
    David Mendel's father began planning two Wyvern projects before the now formed Wyvern AR in order to compete on his own without a team. He wanted to be the first ever solo wipeout pilot. So David's father began the XAF-54 in 2054 when he was just a engineer for Feisar, but he never did achieve this dream after he became a pilot for Feisar that no one really knew. Sadly so he had to cancel the XAF-54 project. But when David's father died in the F9000 Mendel decided to complete the XAF-54 now to compete after Falon's betrayal.

Does that clear it up a bit?
    Last edited by Snakenator1; 12th July 2014 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Snakey you idiot, its allow me *to* explain

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

AG today:
    6th August 2164
    The F9000 Commission thinks the NEW Supermissiles of FEISAR caused the collapse of the mine section at #Temtesh Bay. Read more: http://agtod.ay/8164tdff/
    I clicked that link. What a dumbass I am.

Obviously it returned a "Server Not Found" error.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Oh god, but this would mean that either David orhis father would be pretty old (says the guy with a over 200 years old main character ).

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Hmm yeah it seems it but I will clear this all up in the next part. But David isn't 200 yrs old. I'll explain it all in the new part.
    I just realised how much confusion I made

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

ITS HERE!! PART 6
    Thanks for your patience guys, I know its really late but its here, enjoy
    Also I just can't be bothered with the music thing anymore so I scrapped that idea

Part 6.1: Lets Race

Omega harbour, Thursday 30th November, local time 11:13am. The weather is bright, sunny and warm but a cold wind makes it perfect. Wyvern AR are setting up the XAF-54 in their garage running final configurations and tests to make sure everything is running smoothly. A couple days earlier David loaned a secondary CEFND drive to Angelus in order to crush Crinale in the race beforehand with successful results, Crinale were crushed in their plans. In this race for some reason Crinale were not present though. David looks over to the other garages to see Angelus and Jenneter also preparing their crafts ready to race. But something catches his eye. Crinale's garage was there but he could hear noises coming from the inside, but Crinale weren't competing in this race! Concerned David creeps to the shutter and listens to the noises. He can't hear a lot but there is a distinct voice which he recognises but can't be sure if its "him". David runs back Wyvern AR's garage.

David: Razgriz!!
    Razgriz: What's wrong?
    David: We have a unknown team competing today and they are using Crinale's garage.
    Razgriz: That's very worrying, who could they be?
    David: I don't know but I think someone in there is someone we know.

Suddenly the announcer speaks: "TEAMS PLEASE PREPARE FOR THE RACE, BRING YOUR SHIPS TO THE LINE NOW!"

Razgriz: Well we have no time to ponder on it, its time.
    David: Is the XAF ready?
    Sarah: She's ready to go.
    Razgriz: LETS DO THIS!

Razgriz jumps into the XAF's cockpit and kicks the engine to life, a beautiful roar like no other is heard before. The attention of several other teams is caught as the new Wyvern taxi's itself to the starting line, the audience gasps in amazement at the beautiful sight of the new XAF. Wyvern definitely have established themselves on the grid. Soon the other teams come to the starting grid and prepare for the race.

The grid:
    1st. AG systems
    2nd. Jenneter
    3rd. Goteki 45
    4th. Angelus
    5th. Wyvern
    6th. Feisar
    7th. Triakis
    8th. Piranha
    9th. Assegai
    10th. Icaras
    11th. Qirex

Then suddenly, a pure dark red craft rolls into the 12th position, strangely its another F-14D like Wyverns XAF. David instantly knew that this was from Crinale's garage but the cockpit was pure black so he couldn't see the pilot inside. David scans his eyes over the ship but there are no details that can identify the team it belongs to. But as he is about to stop he sees something on the ship that scares him deeply, on the air intake it says W.AR. Its a Wyvern ship!

David uses his comm unit to inform Razgriz of the situation.

David: RAZGRIZ!! there's a Wyvern on the track!
    Razgriz: That's what it is!! how?
    *****: perhaps you'll find out soon
    David: No! it can't be!
    Razgriz: FALON!! YOU TRAITOR!

Announcer: TEAMS, START YOR ENGINES!

There was no time to curse at Falon, he stole a Wyvern racer along with the XAF-72 in order to compete and formed his own team. But the race is about to start!

<phantom class> <50 laps>
    3...2...1... GO!

Cliffhanger sorry just had to.
    Next part coming soon
    Last edited by Snakenator1; 21st July 2014 at 03:21 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Yeah, that is really different...

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Well that's interesting. It's completely different, it's not even the same race as FTA Part 4! I'm interested to see how this turns out.

Also Snake, what day does FWD Part 6 take place on? For reference, and so you don't have to go back like 8 pages, FTA's Omega Harbour race took place on Tuesday, November 28th, 2209. "A couple days earlier", so would that make it Thursday, November 30th?

Also, again: Would you prefer it if I continued FTA, or if I waited until the end of Snake's Part 6 and posted other related content?
    Last edited by Ace3000; 15th July 2014 at 12:31 PM.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Argh I knew I forgot to type something then

I'll add the date to the part in a minute, geez snake how could you forget the date
    Last edited by Snakenator1; 15th July 2014 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Now snake cannot spell :P

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Ok, that's cool. It doesn't affect anything to do with FTA, thankfully!

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

I've decided to hold Faster Than Angels off until Snake's Omega Harbour race is finished. Until then, I've been working on something related to FTA:

<//fta_backstories_>
    >>file01_: Brandon Smith//[ARD]

[FONT=Courier New]<//loading... complete_>

//Full Name: Brandon Joshua Smith
    //Team: Angelus Research and Development
    //Country of Birth/Nationality: Australia
    //Age: 49 (Biologically 34) [As of 2209]
    //DOB: July 12th, 2160
    //Height: 188cm/6'2"
    //Weight: 83kg/183lb.
    //Hair Colour/Type/Style: Dark Brown/Straight/Short
    //Eye Colour: Brown

//Occupation: Founder/Team Leader/Substitute Pilot, Angelus Research and Development
    //Pilot ID: ANGE430.0.0.194
    //Racer Number: 0
    //Racing Style: Calm, Non-Violent
    //Personal Car: 2205 Angelus Razer.X
    //Modifications:
    +Angelus "RX 000" Body Kit
    +KA-AGS:R Engine Replacement+Upgrade [+ 263hp = 983.04hp]
    +Azure Blue Laser headlights
    +Azure Blue body light strips
    +Custom License plate: ANGEL01 [Acquired November 28th]

<//file_update... complete...>
    <//loading... complete_>

//Likes: Non-violent Racing, AG craft, speed, music (Especially late 20th, early 21st century electronic).
    //Dislikes: Violence (especially in sport), corruption, traitors, terrorists, spiders.
    //Friends: Natasha Belmondo, Jonny Bovier, David Mendel, Angelus employees
    //Foes: Crinale, Crinale employees (especially those previously involved with Angelus/Katana).
    //Rivals: Crinale (archrival), Wyvern (friendly), Jennter (friendly)

Brandon Smith was born on the 12th of July, 2160, to Diane and Michael Smith. He was born and raised in Perth, Western Australia, and has lived there all his life. Brandon is unique in the fact that his parents allowed high-tech nanobots to be entered into his system. These nanobots ensured that as soon as Brandon had finished puberty, his aging would slow down by one half. True enough, Brandon started to age twice as slow as everyone else from when he was 20. While he may have lived for 49 years as of 2209, biologically he was only 34. The nanobots did not affect any other part of Brandon, just the way he aged.

At an early age, Brandon seemed to be quite naturally intelligent, performing far beyond children in the same year group. He showed a particular interest in the Anti-Gravity Racing League, which was at F9000 specifications at the time. At age 4, his parents took him to South Australia, where they took him to Temtesh Bay for the 2164 season race. Unfortunately, this lead to him witnessing the Temtesh Bay Disaster. His interest in the F9000 then diminished, when he realised how corrupt the sport was. However, he interest in Anti-Gravity vehicles did not fade away, and focused his secondary and tertiary studies in that field, as well as web design, passing with flying colours.

For the next 5 years starting on 2180, Brandon focused his all into bringing his new project to life. Soon, he gathered more and more people into his project until, finally, on February 12th, 2185, Brandon publicly announced Katana Advancements, a new AG car manufacturer, and soon after he put the first car into production, the Katana Vixen. The manufacturer also supplied parts to the recently announced FX150 Amateur League and, within the FX150, the Ampithere Racing Challenge. Because of this, Brandon was one of many who put the depression caused by the fall of the F9000 to an end.
    Last edited by Ace3000; 19th February 2015 at 05:18 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Did anyone ever noticed that the darkest F1 weekend was 30th April/1st May 1994?

I like the SlipStream reference

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

I like the SlipStream reference
    Well, I thought, why not?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default JRC14/TJSC11: Blitz

Faster Than Angels

The Jennter Succession Conflict

Chapter 11/14: Blitz

8th November 2209
    Jennter Enterprises HQ, Düsseldorf, Germany
    9:24.23

Merely a day passed since the sudden bombing of the old Jennter Enterprises headquarters, fortunately this event saw no casualties, but several loyalist employees have been injured, many only lightly, but a handful did drop out for the rest of the ongoing FX400 season.

“Well, if anything I am glad that nobody died here.” Nico sighed, as yesterday’s meeting got picked up again.
    Jonathan shook his head “That likely wasn’t his target anyway.”
    “It purely was an act of terrorism” one of the meeting’s regulary explained “Henry wants to show us that we aren’t save.”

“If he plays like this, we will too.” the old Bovier said and began typing in his laptop.
    “What are you thinking of now?” Nico asked as he tried to lean over to get a glance.
    “Just use means that are equal to his.” he repeated “Except we won’t go violent.”

“Excuse us.” Jonathan then said “General order is, get every infrastructure here ready.”
    “Roger that.” people agreed without questioning much of it.
    “Nico, Jana, come with me.” he continued, rushing out of the room.

The three Boviers met up at what used to be Jonathan’s office while this building still served as the headquarters of the official Jennter Enterprises.
    “We will strike during the race in Omega Harbour.” Jonathan finally explained his plan.
    “That’s quite soon.” Nico noted.
    “I assume you don’t know who you can trust yet?” Jana asked him.
    Jonathan stayed silent, while Nico slightly shook his head “Nope, this is all over my head right now.”
    “Of all people I never expected Henry to deceive me like this.” Jonathan then whispered “But we need to put good faith into everyone.”
    Jana smiled “Right, I think this is one of the fundamental aspects that really defines this company.”

“The plan” Jonathan continued “We’ll use the track-to-factory communication of the team during the race.”
    “I see already what you meant with ‘playing like they do’.” Nico commented with a chuckle.
    “If Henry fakes documents, we will fake all recordings of him and his people ever having been there.”
    Last edited by Jonny; 23rd August 2020 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Final Overture

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

I added the Pilot ID for Brandon. I totally forgot about that!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Insight: Nico Bovier

Faster Than Angels

Insights/2209

Nico Bovier

Born: 9th September 2185
    Nationality: German
    Height: 183 cm
    Weight: 72 kg

Nico Bovier is the older brother of Jana Bovier, the designated successor to Jonathan Bovier, company founder and president of Jennter Enterprises.
    Initially taking that role himself, he later steps down from this inheritance in order to seek a career as an AG racing pilot himself.

Together with his sister Jana he attended school in Münster and later Copenhagen. Despite the wealthy background of their family, the siblings were raised in the Bovier tradition of maintaining relative modesty for children.

At the age of 16 he decided against the intended inheritance of the Jennter group. While Nico himself stressed his passion for AG racing, close relatives noted comments by Nico himself that suggest an unsolved issue with expectation pressure.
    Last edited by Jonny; 17th September 2020 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Final Overture

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

PART: 6.2 Showdown

3...2...1... GO!

The race began, all teams pulled off a boost start and Wyvern propelled themselves into 2nd behind Jenneter who took 1st place lead but Angelus showed a daring look towards Razgriz. The new XAF however was heavier than its FX400 predecessor so Angelus were slowly but surely closing the gap. Thinking fast Razgriz flies over the set of speed pads while Jenneter took the weapon. It didn't seem it was a useful weapon for it was absorbed. But Razgriz took 1st place as the speed pad propelled him ahead, but Angelus were still closing in. Razgriz planned a tactic to help maintain first, the next weapon pad gave him a shield which didn't seem useful.

Wyvern computer: QUAKE!

Correction it was the best outcome for Razgriz, activating the shield the quake passes through him while everyone else was slowed down. Wyvern now had a significant lead over everyone. But suddenly "CONTENDER ELIMINATED: Feisar 0% energy".

Announcer: Woah ladies and gentlemen, seems like our newcomers are a feisty bunch.

Razgriz instantly knew that Falon was turning to violent motives, attacking everyone in their path but for some reason with ease, they were causing a lot of damage.

*Wyvern pit lane*
    David: Guys I need a full scan analysis of Falon's ship, I need to inform Razgriz what he is up against.
    Sarah: I'm on it, guys give me a hand.
    David: Come in Razgriz do you read me?
    Razgriz: Loud and clear, the XAF is holding up nicely.
    David: Excellent, I know its a heavier craft but it has a trick up its sleeve that I will activate when needed. In the meantime I'm running a scan of Falon's craft.
    Razgriz: Understood, I'll do my best, Razgriz out.

*CONTENDER ELIMINATED! AG-systems 0% energy*
    Razgriz: Geez two teams down and we're only coming to the end of the first lap! Falon means business.

End of the first lap and onto the second lap it stands with Wyvern in 1st followed closely by Angelus 2nd, Jenneter 3rd.
    Falon becomes increasingly violent with each lap with the announcer dominating the news feed with constant eliminations. This race is turning into the F9000.

/lap 40/

Nothing more special happens throughout the race but Falon has now eliminated most of the competition in the race. Quake after Quake and rockets after rockets most competitors have been crushed. Wyvern take a hit from a missile suddenly and Angelus fly by. But Razgriz recovers quickly and gets back in.

Table:
    Angelus 1st
    Wyvern 2nd
    Jenneter 3d
    Falon 4th

Razgriz: Come in David, Falon is destroying everything and we only have ten laps left!
    David: Hang in there, your doing great.
    Sarah: David! we've completed the analysis, check out the data.

David runs to the computer monitor and scans through the data of Falon's craft

-----/ Specs: speed,80 handling,80 thrust,60 shield, 90
    Weapon system, 100/-----

David: 100% weapon power?! Geez how did he do that and get some decent stats in other areas to?
    Sarah: Wait! I'm getting more info, its a stolen craft!
    David: What? let me see that feed!

----/Reported, stolen ship. modified specs design for combat, special engine drive. serial number 2614790 XAF-72/----

David: NOOOO! IT CAN'T BE!!! IS THAT?!!

Suddenly a voice interfere's on the radio, its Falon!

Falon: So you figured it out hey?
    David: But that can't be the XAF-72! It looks nothing like it!
    Falon: Oh but it is your beloved jet and I think its time to show everyone!

Suddenly a loud static is heard coming from the stadium speakers and the radio's of the last three remaining craft. Falon's voice is heard coming through them

"ATTENTION LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! You wanna see true carnage?! I'll give you a proper dose of violence with a weapon courteously made by my buddies at Wyvern AR!! Thanks David you absolute F**K!"

Suddenly Falon's craft behaves erratically, the colours change and turns into a black ship with binary code running across it. The shape of the craft changes into something widely recognised! The ship changes into the XAF-72 Wyvern and takes ff, David is shocked to see such a transformation occur and now see his beloved project being weaponised. Falon jets far away and turns around poised into an attack position, and then suddenly more aircraft appear behind him. These ships are boasting Crinale liveries as well.

David: NO! He's with Crinale. He stole the XAF for Crinale.
    Sarah shouts to the announcer explaining the emergency.

Announer: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN A FULL SCALE EVACUATION IS IN EFFECT. PLEASE EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY!

The stands are filled with screaming civilians as the Crinale formation close in. The last remaining three teams on the track stop and return to their garages in preparation for what is now a battlefield! Falon's voice is heard through the speakers again as he erupts with

"THIS IS THE BEGINNING, OF THE END FOR ALL OF YOU! I WILL RULE THIS WORLD!"

To be continued....

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default JRC15/HNwA4: 1-2

Faster Than Angels

Her Name was Aurora

Chapter 4/15: 1-2

21st June 2161
    Mandrashee, South China Sea
    13:50.32

“AU-RO-RA AU-RO-RA” has been the rhythmic chanting drowning out everything else in the grandstands. The Jennter pilot led with a certain margin in front of her Finnish teammate.
    The interim year of 2160 didn’t halt Jennter’s development progress, at least not regarding the craft. Despite the initial struggles of the pilot to get used to the adjustments made to her own body and systems, she practiced hard to generate an individual sense for piloting in anti-gravity races.

Despite the gap, Heiki stayed passive towards the number two craft of the team. It was part of the core team principals to not use weapons against each other.

All the technological and structural advancements aside, this was still the first time Aurora led an F9000 race.
    “Final lap Aurora, bring it home!” the race engineer informed her. She responded without a word and focussed on piloting.

“AU-RO-RA! AU-RO-RA!” the chanting continued through the entire lap. Despite this being her first season, the calm and modest persona quickly gathered a growing fanbase.

She crossed the line to immediate cheering from her race engineer “That’s a gold medal! Great work, Aurora!”
    In the command center located at the trackside the cheering was as big as with every Jennter victory, perhaps a little bigger with the 1-2 lockout.
    “Good job Heiki, impressive double victory for us and a silver medal on your count.” the race engineer of Jennter’s lead pilot celebrated.
    Both pilots gave little to no response until having the craft parked at the designated area, albeit for very different reasons.

For a moment Aurora remained in the cockpit of her craft, then she realized the race result as the canopy opened and the intense cheering from the grandstands surrounded her sensors.
    She rose out of the seat and stretched her right arm straight up, with two fingers pointing upwards.
    Last edited by Jonny; 17th September 2020 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Final Overture

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Daamn, Snake! This was very well done, can't wait for the conclusion.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh oh, I was looking back at Part 6.1 and found this:

Quote Originally Posted by Snakenator1 View Post
    Friday 31st November, local time 11:13am.
    I looked at my 2209 calendar, and I realised something: November does not have a 31st day. Was that intentional?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

It's getting really weird I still think it's all a nightmare