Thread: Steam Early Access update 20160507

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    Hybrid_Divide

Honestly, I'm not sure. The pledge options on Kickstarter are a bit complicated.

I can buy the game via Steam Early Access easily enough. I imagine that the physical stuff isn't able to be done, and I could understand if it was too late to get my name into the credits and such. (But wouldn't complain if that could still happen!)

At the very least, I'm looking for the backer craft, backer skin, cosmetic pack, The Designers Republic Retro craft skins, exclusive track, Soundtrack, and any other digital stuff would be great.

Pledge packages aside, what do you guys think would be a fair price?

(Thanks for getting back to me.)

Timezone
    GMT -8

thanks Hybrid Divide

Unfortunately I can't take down an order now as we haven't re-opened yet - just interested in roughly what you would be looking for. You're right, they're complicated as heck and many of them aren't going to be ready until final release. We'll make sure you know when we do open it up again. I couldn't comment on what the price points would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Divide View Post
    Honestly, I'm not sure. The pledge options on Kickstarter are a bit complicated.

I can buy the game via Steam Early Access easily enough. I imagine that the physical stuff isn't able to be done, and I could understand if it was too late to get my name into the credits and such. (But wouldn't complain if that could still happen!)

At the very least, I'm looking for the backer craft, backer skin, cosmetic pack, The Designers Republic Retro craft skins, exclusive track, Soundtrack, and any other digital stuff would be great.

Pledge packages aside, what do you guys think would be a fair price?

(Thanks for getting back to me.)

PSN ID
    Hybrid_Divide

No worries. Just pass along the input if you can.

Here are my suggestions:

Keep it digital. And consider making only two package options.
    One with a key for the game, and one without, as some potential backers may have already bought the game on Steam early access.

Looking forward to more info!

Timezone
    GMT -8

ok - noted

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Divide View Post
    No worries. Just pass along the input if you can.

Here are my suggestions:

Keep it digital. And consider making only two package options.
    One with a key for the game, and one without, as some potential backers may have already bought the game on Steam early access.

Looking forward to more info!