Thread: 2008-05-18: WipEout Pulse added to the records system

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    infoxicated

I decided to sort it by release date, with newest first, although that does push the earlier games right down to the bottom of the list. I did consider sorting it by number of records, too, but then WipEout Pulse and WipEout HD would have ended up at the bottom!

To be honest, the J Version of WipEout 3 is a pretty pointless entry - along with WipEout 64, but it's not as if their presence ramps the overheads up to any great extent.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Yeah I just noticed that you changed the order of appearence, of the different versions. I for one, do like it! Especially now, because I don't have to scroll all the way down to enter records.

About wipeout64, sooner or later I will subscribe records for this version. I know JABBERJAW has some (read a lot of) records to subscribe. If only he had the time and Asayyeah too.

BTW I really like that speedlap and fastest TT lap are the same.

Yeah, I'll start entering times soon (this time it means in less than two months, not two years) for both of these games. IF I enter a time for every ship on every speed class, it might just be the most popular game (wipeout 3j)

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

i started entering times, but i wont keep up with everyone else, as i am playing much more XL than pulse right now

Timezone
    GMT -5

Unhappy

Damn...I sincerely apologize for this.

I had just finished Outpost 7 Black on Rapier TT, so I was moving on to Single Race Rapier class at TJ White. However, when I entered race records for there, supposedly, it turns out I was still under Outpost 7 Black for track...so I ended up putting TJ white times there inadvertantly...and now it won't let me delete them.

So, I figured "ok, I'll skip to Outpost 7 Black and just edit that with the legit time" but when I tried to edit my race record it turns out I was editing my LAP record. As a result, its now basically showing the same record as spots #2 AND #3 on the table. (outpost 7 black, Rapier class, single race, race time.) The edited race record didnt replace the existing one as I had hoped it would. >_<

Hopefully Foxy or someone can delete one of the times...I apologize for the inconvenience I know this will cause.

EDIT: Well, I managed to edit the 2nd race time into a lap time...but I think us being able to delete our own records would be helpful in the future...maybe its just me, I dunno... o_o
    Last edited by Albino Ace; 29th May 2008 at 02:38 AM. Reason: problem solved...?

You have got some seriously good times there. And with Feisar too.... looks like it has finally become one of the faster Wipeout ships.

Timezone
    GMT -5

Or maybe its just who is piloting it.

Anyway, if sometime in the future a strange scenario occurs like this, maybe having a functional delete button would be nice? When I clicked it, the page would, in effect, just end up refreshing, with the delete button red instead of blue.