Thread: WipEout omega collection videos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cheers.

Re: video quality, if you look at any PS4 Share records posted on YouTube, they’re all in mediocre quality. It’s a problem that has already been pointed out. Very frustrating.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

The quality is 720p30fps, which is more than enough. Even zone 150+ is perfectly viewable. The trick is to shut off motion blur and other gizmo **** ingame
    The quality of the content, not the video quality, decides if it's good or not...
    Last edited by JFthebestJan; 23rd May 2018 at 03:25 AM.

Right. Are you able to record some sample footage of the game without motion blur and post it on YT for comparison? I’m curious to see if it holds up. Because none of the gameplay videos posted here look great.
    Last edited by AdHoc; 23rd May 2018 at 08:11 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

all of my PS4 videos are without motion blur, then edited with 'share factory'

It does look a lot better without motion blur indeed. Too bad it doesn’t do 1080p.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

I use motion blur because its easier on my eyes when playing and it helps compensate for the fact that the PS4 records in 30fps, but I've never really have had siginificant quality issues with my videos.

You mean before or after uploading to YT? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but typically the "Online fun" video you just posted has unacceptable quality for me in 2018. Doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy it, it’s just a bit of a shame.