Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    feisar_2097

damn wtf, those rolls!

you almost beat your WipEoutrankings time by a second :O

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Hehe, thats the result of added rolls and refined lines (: but when you compare it to my old video you'll notice flaws, e.g. the missed speedpad and less sideshifts. There you get the time difference

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    s3thy_24

Back at it, this time with a perfect Aftermath run on Elite using the Fury Piranha:

https://youtu.be/7Iw8I9-dd6A

Will most likely record the A+ challenges next

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DXrZBSpl30

Beat zico 26.79

i would love to beat your time with piranha raizza

i wonder what my time would be if i had the double at end, i probably sideshift too early no?

i know i did the double roll at start pretty bad, but i have troubles hitting it consistently, maybe i got slow fingers idk

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Well done, mate

In order to bat that time, i suppose you need the 4-3 combo, due to the piranha's natural disadvantage. I think the 'mistakes' i've made, scraping the rail once and doing some kinda parcouring around the speedpads on the bridge, aren't enough to beat that wit the same amount of brs and piranha.

If you did the triple at the end, you'd have been about 0.5s faster, depending on the quality of the roll. Look at my vid:
    The first triple was pretty dope imho but the secound one was rather bad because my ship ha much of a vertical direction instead of a horizontal direction. In other words the angle was to big and thus i lost time.

Yes, a little bit later should be better from what i can see.
    Have you tried to sideshift to the left for the double after the start? It makes it easier to hit the speedspads so that you can focus on the execution of the rolls. Besides you should improve the section with the turbo. Even though it looks nice and smooth it doesn't means it's actual fast.
    You should fly further and closer to the speedpad so that you can take as much boost, and therefore speed, as possible with you.

Good luck (:

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

i done the 4 br combo sometimes, but it seems to be a 1/50 chance or so, worse after the 4 combo is getting the triple after with that speed

as for the left side, i tried, seems harder to me to pull off the first br

hm weird about the turbo part, thought that was faster hehe

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Yes exactly. The quad is so rare that you can't get used to the speed tbh the 4-3 combo in my vid was the first time it ever occured, lol.
    Regarding the turbo: idk, whether it's a good example but compare it to normal automotive racing. The most important thing is the exit speed out of the corner. But you are 'wasting' a lot of your speed, the boost from the first roll, where it doesn't matter. That's how i see it at least.