Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1274

Thread: Wipeout Omega Collection announced for PS4! - Release date 7th June 2017

PSN ID
    TheWalkingFroggy

This game is so damn great. Finally tried 2048 on a Console, it looks so amazing, and HD/Fury too! It's so different!

How can I skip btw songs while playing? I mean without entering on " start ".

Also for now the only bug I faced are some leaderboards scores in single race, they have very low time ( for example 35 secs ) but this has been already reported by RacingFan and some other guy I think. Hope it gets fixed!

Has anyone tried playing your own music via the PS4 media player while playing the game?

PSN ID
    slimjim2097

I tried Spotify but it doesn't like me being in Canada says I can only use it abroad for 14 days

Also I noticed in settings that changing the throttle isn't an option anymore

Yeah, Spotify was a long shot and not free anyway.

If anyone can try to play around with the PS Store media player, that’d be great!

Timezone
    GMT + 3
    PSN ID
    chalovak

Quote Originally Posted by XxSuperRyugaxX View Post
    This game is so damn great. Finally tried 2048 on a Console, it looks so amazing, and HD/Fury too! It's so different!

How can I skip btw songs while playing? I mean without entering on " start ".
    Try the touchpad)

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Feisar31

Quote Originally Posted by AdHoc View Post
    If anyone can try to play around with the PS Store media player, that’d be great!
    While racing tonight I played my old HD/Fury mp3 collection from a USB drive as described here. It worked just fine and it's nice that you can easily change the playlist without leaving an online lobby.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Cool, that's what I was hoping you would be able to do.

Timezone
    GMT + 3
    PSN ID
    chalovak

Is it just me or the side shifts in HD/Fury became harder to perform?

Timezone
    GMT + 12

I'm digging the improved visuals though; I honestly thought WipEout couldn't have looked any better with the PS3 version, but here we are.
    Last edited by MyNameIsBom; 15th June 2017 at 06:32 AM.

PSN ID
    Kazzy-Mac

I actually kinda like the 2048 sounds.

The F1-esque rattle of the engines, and the rather kinetic crashing/exploding sounds are +1's to me, as are the new sound effects for starting a race and using a side shift.

It feels like there's a lot more 'feedback' with the audio, in terms of what's going on. Not that HD/Fury's audio was bad, but I like this change.

edit

Went to go do Beat Zico 2048 ... got a 31.97 on my first flying lap (2nd in-game lap).

WELP.
    Last edited by KazzyMac; 7th June 2017 at 09:44 AM.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

I have to completely agree with KazzyMac, the new sound design is very nice IMO. Although I like many others am a bit mixed towards the use of multiple voices for the weapons etc (but the 2097 voice countdown is lovely), but beggars can't be choosers so I'm happy with the sound design as it is

I'm still at uni right now so everyone is getting to enjoy the game before me, cannot wait to go home tonight to play it!

Quote Originally Posted by chalovak View Post
    Maybe Quirex is an American way of spelling Qirex?))
    Give the US a break, they aren't used to using U's correctly

Timezone
    GMT + 11
    PSN ID
    djKyoto

First post in 7 years.

Hi. /slips back into obscurity

https://twitter.com/KyotoMoto/status/872388682975633413

PSN ID
    Beuzer0

I will buy it soon, but meanwhile i'm concerned about a few things (even if it won't prevent me from getting the game) :

- Can you play with custom playlists just like on the PS3?
    - Is it about to be an Icaras total domination again?
    - Is the online still only about Fury ships? (= can original ships stand a chance)

Quote Originally Posted by Beuzer0 View Post
    I will buy it soon, but meanwhile i'm concerned about a few things (even if it won't prevent me from getting the game) :

- Can you play with custom playlists just like on the PS3?
    We couldn't deeply inegrate the playlists as it was on the PS3 - but you can play custom sound tracks from Spotify or via USB stick. This is as far as we could go with the platform.

- Is it about to be an Icaras total domination again?
    The nature of the game means there's always going to be a dominating ship - if we nerfed one ship, there'd be another that takes its place...
    However, we implemented two new ships that are as close to the Icaras as we could possibly manage to get it to challenge it's dominance. (we've also secretly re-jigged other ships stats, but I'm not spoiling that for anyone - it's a very sensitive area as we don't want to upset #TeamIcaras)

- Is the online still only about Fury ships? (= can original ships stand a chance)
    The honest answer to this is "probably" - The fury ships are unbalanced, and there's no quick fix to changing them to be balanced. It was a design decision obviously made with the PS3 game - there's no way of us "correcting" this as we wanted to stay true to the original games as much as we possibly could.

Timezone
    GMT + 3
    PSN ID
    chalovak

We could always organize an HD ships only tournament. To tribute crafts that are not popular anymore.

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

So, I've been loving the game so far but I find the PS4 D-pad a bit crap compared to the PS3 controller...

Out of curiosity, I connected my HORI Fight Commander to the PS4 and it works perfectly with WipEout Omega! For those who like a more clicky D-pad and larger buttons, highly recommend picking one up.
    Attachment 10730

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Quote Originally Posted by chalovak View Post
    Is it just me or the side shifts in HD/Fury became harder to perform?
    same as ps3 version to me

- - - Updated - - -

You can do good with hd ships too

i used to use ag systems hd and beating fury version online

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NotEnoughRed View Post
    Give the US a break, they aren't used to using U's correctly

PSN ID
    Manhandz69

for those interested. more to come, along with some other cool stuff

https://twitter.com/moons_artwork/st...51092273123328

Dear all,

Okay so it's Launch Day of Wipeout Omega Collection for Europe (and yesterday for all those folks in the US) - hopefully everyone is too busy playing (and enjoying) the game to be reading forums....

All of us at Clever Beans just wanted to post a quick "Thank you" here for all the help, messages, and [frankly] bug fixing suggestions over the last couple of months. BUT! - the fight is not over, we have two further jobs to do...

We're aware of some problems, leaderboard oddities, etc popping up, obviously with any game of this size - even though we ran a really long beta test - you're never going to get the amount of eyes we've had on the game as we have in the first day today. We're aware of a lot of issues, and have already fixed a fair few. If you spot something, please put them here:
    http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/sho...em-Report-Page

(Thanks Blackwiggle for setting up this thread) - it helps us a huge amount if we can see accurate breakdowns of the exact issue, (and not really "opinions") - so we can get to the issue in the fastest time and fix it. I appreciate you're not games testers and we're not expecting full bug reports, but if you see something odd or unexpected, please let us know..

Although I'm absolutely sure you've all already done so, please spread the word about this game, and encourage total strangers to buy it. If you guys *ever* want another Wipeout, actions speak louder than words and this is your opportunity to have a say in the fate of this awesome & iconic game franchise... No matter who the developer is that gets to do "the next game" - it'll never happen if this one isn't a commercial and critical success.

Thanks for being awesome, have fun with the game!

Chris