Thread: Just arriving, anyone active / competitive?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Shadows1Disciple

Default Just arriving, anyone active / competitive?

Hi. I've been a Wipeout fan since the first game in the series I played, but Fusion has always been my favorite. It's also the only one I think I have exceptional skill in, which is why I'm here. I just recently picked it up AGAIN to play some more, and I'm quite late, but it was then I decided to show my records to the community. I'll also be picking up an HD PVR later to show off gameplay. Once I get my memory card from my other house I'd like to post some of my records tonight and see how I stack up. Won't make any claims until then. If you'd like to talk about the game please post here as well.

-VanUberPilot
    Last edited by VanUberPilot; 26th April 2012 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Forgot to subscribe

We play it at our US tourney in July. Are you from the US ? Send a PM if you are interested. Post your alca Venus 3R or temptress bay 2R Times with damage simulator on ( videos as well?)

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Shadows1Disciple

Oh, whoops. I overlooked the fact that zone scores and stuff are saved with codes. Well, I guess I'll never get the old ones back. It'll take a lot of practice to replicate the old ones but I think I can do it, haha. Right now I'm going to run Vexus 3 R.... now is the time I'll make claims about what I remember having. I think I used to be able to make it to zone 70, or something like that. Oh well.

The record zone is oggob at 151 for florian 1

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Shadows1Disciple

That's pretty crazy! I kind of just want to know what the "average" is for good enough players (zone and lap times.) I've begun trying to restore my skill by running perfect laps with a 100% Tsarong Piranha at Florion 3. I don't know if there are a lot of people with such ability or not... It seems quite fast. I'm still regaining the groove of the Piranha after piloting the Van Uber for an extended period of time. (Love it!) Hahaha. Next I'm going to perfect Mandrashee 3...