with those times, youre well on your way to a a 16.x and then to a 15.x time, i think you can make it in much less than a month, because of your ability and the techniques are already there and the information is in the forums, Asayyeah it took you longer because you didnt have this information at hand when you did it, you DISCOVERED it!! specially the airbrake tapping technique, if it werent for you, the times we make on XL now would not be possible at ALL, so its obvious that it took you longer since you were the FIRST to do it.

Lance, I imagine you feel like me when i started racing high speeds on phantom its really really pure great fun, and i can tell you are enjoying every drop of it

You have a natural ability for it as your lap improvement is fast, the consistency comes with practice, but what i think denotes ones abilities, is laptimes and your improvement curve is really good there.

squeezing tenths out of talons reach is a very fun, very rewarding experience, in SR when i feel i am making a new record, making that sound when i pass opponents at very fast speeds -swiiiiiiishhhhh....swiiiishhhhh...my heart pumps like crazy!, maybe thats a bad thing cos excitement tends to make you lose focus, but there is a point when that excitement can be transformed on teeth grinding focus and its great!