trendf as it seems i'm not the only who suspect from time that harimau feels a bit heavier and stable than assegai

sideshow made an interesting point, sure there should be other factors not in the stats , i'n not so sure about mass,at least in straight terms, i mean if you think that hit a triakis with a icaras it don't moves and icaras bounce away, this is not true, i've try it in 2 player and as it seems all ships reacts at the same way on collision from the same angles...but maybe in other situations a mass factor could enter in consideration...i'm pretty sure there a stability stats or a lateral stability , i've past many many days switching races between assegai and harimau, and some after i had feel the difference, i say after a while it's pretty noticeable

another point i want to know if someone has noticed the quirex unstability, it's pretty shocking...i've done the switching thing between quirex and mirage too ;pretty similar stats ships too, same speed and same handling on paper