PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

most of the guys don't normally go on till later, really really later

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Wellcome to the EuroPureLand Chill & Phoenix

Rendez-Vous tonight guys , Dag is coming and we will be ok playing from 8.45 GMT till late ( we weren't too late yesterday nonetheless we had a great fun fightin at 5 )

Warm your thumbs fellow pilots

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

Like I said earlier, don't expect to see me until I get a computer and a Wireless network adapter, about 3 months... just don't want you guys to be looking for me, I know I'm important and all!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1

If anybody wants to join us for some christmas racing, Rapier Racer and myself are online with kai right at this moment

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Quote Originally Posted by Asayyeah View Post
    Dag is coming tonight guys , hope to meet you on kai

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

I'm still having trouble connecting. The ports are definitely forwarded fine this time and Kai is properly configured, but it's still telling me I'm unreachable. I'll be well pissed off if I have to retire because of my fecking router

EDIT: Nevermind, got it working after all, great game tonight lads
    Last edited by Hellfire_WZ; 30th December 2006 at 12:52 AM.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Charlie, not played much?, no chance man especially you just murdered me!!!!!!!!!

I will be back!

stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Yeah Charlie you were fast last night and it was a real pleasure to race you back , i remember real intense close fights on few tracks that was brilliant.
    I remember also an impressive tie with RR on a delta at 5 : congrats mate.

Awfully sorry again Stevie for that sneaky but funny back-plasma on chenghou Don't trust your Ag Sys mateparty when says ' let's be friends'

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

And lets not forget Arnaud's bomb on the last corner of Vineta K that cruelly robbed Stevie of 2nd and handed it to me

Thanks guys, I do think I'm still out of practice but I picked up fairly quickly again last night. Should definitely do that again soon

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Indeed much fun is had on Kai good to have another great racer to compete against.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

If anyone's about tonight and fancies a quick bash I'll be on for a bit

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

I'll race when someone else shows up Arnaud is coming along at some point aswell

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

I am staying quietly with family here at house for today so i shall be online temporarly after each dish.
    To get digestion faster , quick sessions of kai between oysters & capon ( with delicious stuffing based on duck fat-liver)

Ill be happy racing for the 1st '07 session of Kai

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

A slight treat tonight for anyone with TeamSpeak and a headset. From about 9:30 GMT tonight I will be hosting a TeamSpeak server on my computer for anyone who wants to chat while we play. This is purely experimental as I'm not sure what my bandwidth is like, so hopefully it'll work and we'll still be able to get some good games going. Anyone who wants to drop in, use the following login details:

IP: 197.168.1.138:8767
    Password: wipeoutzone

There'll be no need to register, just put in any name you want and the server password and it'll be fine. If this is successful, then maybe I can start registering people later.

Hope to see you on tonight!

EDIT: Change of plan, we'll be doing it tomorrow night
    Last edited by Hellfire_WZ; 2nd January 2007 at 10:36 PM.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Hellfire, teamspeak is no good to me because as I`m deaf and I will have difficulty comminucation with everybody.

stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Kai session yesterdaynight!!!!

For me it was my first kai experience and whihiii what a chaos it was, especially in the beginning. I had to warm up so much. The fights began to be closer and closer real superb. I think i met the best pilots there are of WipEout. I felt honoured to fight with you all.

My first session Rapier Racer kicked my arse all the way. Hereby i promote you to Phantom Racer!!!

I was happy to see Steven Hunter, Mr. Sol2 lover aka NEO, CON, ASS, etc.
    Some really weird word combinations showed up in the menu like: Waiting for MAD ASS, lol

MAX aka sausehuhn, also a very very strong pilot and a pain in the arse for asa, keep on bombing this guy

Charlie aka Hellfire, zone's guide and a very good pilot. We had some close fights too, thanks for that.

Of course DAG aka Antony, who was sitting right beside me during this session and the one who blew me up more then once thanks for that DAG.

ASA: the crazy french guy where i am spending a few days now. We had some great moments. The first sessions i couldn't find you in the field? Later on you did ate more of my dust then you liked.

Last but not least i was really looking forward to see Stephen aka Lunar, SPK, because we are so close in the timetables. It was exactly what i expected: very very close racing.

Ok Pilots hope to see you all soon, i mean tonight!!!!
    Greetings Mad-Ice

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

No prob Stevie, anyone who wants to can join, but we'll still be using the Kai interface as well. As I said, it's purely experimental, might not work anyway.

I'd have loved to have seen a race in that Gamma tournament finish Stevie, Mad and me. Would have had EWE MAD GIT
    Last edited by Hellfire_WZ; 3rd January 2007 at 01:03 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Can't '****' oups sorry! vocabulary mistake the number of hours spent on kai last night .
    We had a great fun last night with so much dark&intense&smooth&balanced..... ' are you talking about me ???'

Next session tonight introducing FFF guest star Mad-Ice coming later around 9.30 ( cet) Dag, and then a bit later around midnight Vic Cachou & his Bro Simon : 5 guys sharing one connection
    We will be able to join you guys but we will have to split into 2 groups minimum to avoid lags & stuff.

Charlie we may test your TS server but ermm if you fancy listening to french bad insults it's up to you

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Sure, may be a bit late though

I don`t think I`ll be there tonight - but please be gentle with Mad-Ice when he is in the inner sanctum of the FFF. If Le Havre or any others will be online tomorrow night (Thursday) I`d be very keen for a session. I finally know what day it is - I was very confused after Christmas/New Year. I woke up this morning thinking it was Thursday.

Anyway a brief KAI REPORT is needed to tell of the famous 123 Karnage race event last night. I can`t remember the details - enough to say that Rapier Racer had the best of the start, and spent the next few laps bombing and possibly backquaking us into destruction - eventually (on lap 4 I think) destroying SPK, then ASA and then MAD within a few seconds of each other. Triple elimination to win the tour on the last event - fantastic performance - and who says AGS can`t be a killer ship? Not us three victims anyway.