Thread: The Third Place

Default The Third Place

I bought a PS2 yesterday... it's given Wip3out a new breath of life.... the slightly smoother textures, the rumble of the Dual Shock as you scrape the walls...mmm...mmmmmm....

And Final Fantasy X is gorgeous. Where have I been, eh? Infront of my PC... and er, the student overdraft became available.... I thought, why shouldn't I?

Next month's console purchase. An X-box or a Gamecube perhaps. Heh heh. Maybe not.

Default link question..

Hey, I've thought about buying an PS2 and WO Fusion and it's a goodie that I can play my old PS-game on it to, one question thou: Is it possible to link the old Playstation with Playstation 2 in order to play, let's say, Wip3out in link mode between the two? It would be truely great to be able to play 4 player linked on Wip3out since I happen to own two sets of TVs...

/amber

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    WZ_Task

Sorry, but that doesn't work. The PS2 method of 'linking" is totally different from the PSX method, meaning that you can't play WO3 linked over the PS2 network.
    So there's still good reason to keep your PSX and Combat Cable around!

there is always good reason to keep old hardware lying around.

i had an oppertunity to sell my psx for a healthy price to someone clueless, but decided to put it into storage and send it back to my folks once id bought my ps2. with the ps2 stolen i could at least fall back on the psx and my trusty wipeout games.

of course you should never keep old light bulbs lying around, thats just dumb.

¥