Thread: E3 wish

Default E3 wish

God I wish Sony would make a remaster of this on PS4.

Such a beautiful game.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

i would like to see sony making a remaster of wipeout hd. running in 1920*1080/60p/2D+3D+VR in single player AND offline multiplayer. they need to add SimulView 2D AND 3D too. SimulView 3D would mean 240fps! (2players*2eyes*60fps)

edit: some additional tracks to race on, would be much appreciated too. Pure/Pulse have a nice pool to choose from. the killer addition would be a replay function like the Gran Turismo games have. real Cockpit view ftw.
    Last edited by JFthebestJan; 22nd May 2015 at 12:54 PM.

Wipeout 2115 and Half-Life 3 and we're cool.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I've been playing HD/FURY via a Sony 3D TV for at least two years.
    The problem is frame rate, it drops by half in 3D...playable solo in Racebox... online, forget it after Flash speed, too much jitter in the frames

The new 4K Ultra HD Spec demands 60FPS/NTSC/ 50FPS PAL at 4K for standard, none 3D view, which means TV's that comply with the new ULTRA HD Bluray spec, 3D screen refresh playback will playback at 2 X it's current rate [Meaning HD/FURY in 3D at 1080p [half of 4K] will be AWESOME racing in REAL TIME - No LAG]

This new ULTRA HD 4k Bluray spec was only ratified 3 weeks ago - so Don't expect ANY TV's /PJ to have that spec until at least Jan 2016 ..RE: Don't buy a new TV unless it has this LOGO on it.

You will be buying OLD technology if you do so, even though you will find that the TV's are NEW 2015 range ....as I said, this new spec only came out 3 weeks ago, the new TV's came out in Jan, and will be hitting the shops now...avoid till you see the logo....waste of money otherwise, they will not be true 4K TV's as of June 2015 spec's

ultra-hd-blu-ray-logo.jpgultra-hd-blu-ray-logo.jpg
    Last edited by blackwiggle; 2nd June 2015 at 09:31 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Lol, fps, i remember playing Borderlands at 8-17fps (with the very rare spikes of 25 xD) on my lappy, i had fun

Cipher
    Last edited by Cipher; 2nd June 2015 at 01:11 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

Sadly, the only thing I've heard from E3 as a confirmation was a Wii U exclusive called Fast Racing NEO

http://www.viciojuegos.com/img/juego...06-2015-02.jpg

Supposedly it can run 720p at 60 fps while also using the gamepad peripheral. I didn't see weapons in that photo though... But at least it has a release date.

Timezone
    GMT -7
    PSN ID
    Yoshi1996

Fast Racing NEO doesn't look very impressive honestly. It looks like a slower, better looking F-Zero ripoff that doesn't even have combat. There are no weapons or attacks of any kind, there is a Wii version you can search gameplay of. I feel like all these futuristic racers are discouraging Sony from making a new WipEout. Nintendo doesn't want to make a new F-Zero because it won't make money (Mario Kart 8, case and point) Formula Fusion had a pretty piss poor Kickstarter and mediocre coverage (I know we met the requirements and everything but 75k isn't that great for funding a whole game, R8 set the bar pretty low to begin with), and now this knockoff is getting into the mix. From the outside looking in, Futuristic racers look like a dying genre that people have all but completely lost interest in.