Quote Originally Posted by nu9get View Post
i said: the leader boards of zones scores are messed up, broken, bugged or whatever you like to call it. those are not cheaters.

they havent managed to be at the top, they didnt hack something...it's just a coincidence because LBoards doesnt works, the raking looks like are randomly placed.

back in the days there was a glitch on anulpha pass that did let you reach incredible\not human zone scores, but this was patched in latest version of the game.

it's a bug. deal with it.

for a better raking consultation\update just check wipeoutrankings.com, still a better choice

cheerz
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to disagree with you on a couple of counts. It's not my intention to start an argument here, but you've made a statement that does not correspond with the facts as far as I'm able to determine and I'm hoping you might clarify. You'd previously indicated that you'd post a couple of screenshots to "explain better", I'm still hoping you might indulge me.

Let's begin where we agree, though, in that "the leaderboards of zone scores are messed up..." I'm willing to concede that the 237 people at the top of the Vineta K Zone leaderboard are not cheating in some way, that there is some bug that has caused them to be at the top of the leaderboards inadvertently. However, the rankings do not "look like they are randomly placed" at all. The way I determined this was to page up from my current rank to the world's top scorer, kousoku. And then from there I paged down to my own score and beyond - all the while checking to see that everything was in order. And, indeed, from 238 down, everyone's score is ranked in order - from highest to lowest. Now, I'm not going to page down 66,000 times in order to prove that without a doubt, but please do check into that before making statements that are demonstrably false. The only thing wrong with the leaderboard for that particular challenge that I am able to determine is that there are 237 people with low zone scores ranked higher than the world's top scorer.

As for your statement that it's a bug and that I should "deal with it". I am perplexed at your tone, as I'm just wanting to share some gameplay and get a handle on where my latest efforts put me in terms of the global rankings.

Thank you, though, for directing me to wipeoutrankings.com. I am skeptical a bit, however, about the the user-submitted nature of the records featured there. Incidentally, my personal best places me at 49th place. So again, I don't believe it's a realistic metric in that sense, but it's nice for the ego I suppose.