Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Red:out

does anyone like this game? i thought the physics (sliding) looks pretty good. it looks like Quantum Redshift with worse tracks. they dont look very challenging, but I dont know what the hard tracks look like.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Temet79

Yes, I do.
    And our friend Asa also does

I don't like the physics and the handling, they are better in WO... but the tracks man, they get crazier and crazier, that's by far the strength of the game! I have a lot of fun playing it.

Don't trust the quality of the encoding, the graphics are really nice, but here's a "boss" race, it means for each lap you have all the tracks of one environment chained, that makes a crazy long and fun race!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rGnPigMnTY

i bought it last weekend but havent played it yet.

update: Played it tonight a bit. the physics are decent, somewhat like Quantum Redshift, but not as responsive. The speed is there for sure, and the game is harder than I thought it would be. I hate the records for Time Trial being for a lap, and not the full race, though I have always hated that from Wipeout 64, Quantum Redshift and XGRA. I need to play more though to see how I really like it. There is pitch on the flats, though I am not sure if it does anything yet
    Last edited by JABBERJAW; 20th September 2017 at 02:52 AM.