Thread: 57% off Omega Pack for PS+ subscribers at UK/ EURO PStore

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Default 57% off Omega Pack for PS+ subscribers at UK/ EURO PStore

I just saw a massive discount for PS+ subscribers on offer at the UK / EURO PStore.
    57% off the original selling price.
    Not sure how long this is available, but if you don't have it yet, buy it now at this price, and download it at your leisure , as it will be in your purchase history [That's what I'm doing with the PS VR games that are going cheap-or free for PS+ memebers, even though I don't own a VR headset....I'll have something to play without cost if I eventually get one]

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

Thanks for that! In Germany it’s 52% off with PS Plus and 42% without, by the way.

It was probably not the most rational thing for me to do, but oh well. I get Van Uber and the Digital Artbook now, which is nice. And it’s hopefully one more customer to show Sony the need for a sequel But to be honest: I barely use my PS4 for anything but WipEout and the occasional Blu-Ray movie watching. And it’s just somewhat annoying to eject the game each time I’m in the mood for a Blu-Ray, as WipEout’s disk basically lives in the PS4’s drive. Yeah. Minor inconvenience really. Should I have bought the digital release in the first place then? Rationally: totally. But hey, what to put into that lovely steelbook then?

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Sony's having a massive sale of all it's goods here in Australia ATM.
    They have the Sony VR Helmet + PS4 Camera + one VR game, selling for AUS$100 less than what the VR helmet was costing by itself, so basically 30% off.
    I think after the initial pre orders were shipped, the next batch of VR helmets have been sitting in shops gathering dust and they are hoping Grand Turismo Sport might help shift a few units, but from the reviews I've seen it hardly seems worth it, as you can only race against one single car and view the cars in your garage in VR, that's it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCaJ_S2NCuE

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    UnleashSonic

Quote Originally Posted by blackwiggle View Post
    Sony's having a massive sale of all it's goods here in Australia ATM.
    They have the Sony VR Helmet + PS4 Camera + one VR game, selling for AUS$100 less than what the VR helmet was costing by itself, so basically 30% off.
    I think after the initial pre orders were shipped, the next batch of VR helmets have been sitting in shops gathering dust and they are hoping Grand Turismo Sport might help shift a few units, but from the reviews I've seen it hardly seems worth it, as you can only race against one single car and view the cars in your garage in VR, that's it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCaJ_S2NCuE
    Still waiting for a VR patch for Omega It'll never come, but I can dream! Pretty good price though, I assume retailers will be more desperate to dump stock with the new hardware revision incoming.