Thread: This account is already logged in. Please wait a moment and try again.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Default This account is already logged in. Please wait a moment and try again.

So a friend of mine had this issue for the past 4 days and couldn't do anything about it, they contacted sony without any resolve. Signing in to their account on my PS3 gave the same problem, so it wasn't a server issue (my accounts and their alt worked fine)

The errors popping up were/are these;
    IMG_0505.jpgIMG_0506.jpg

For vistors/non forum members;
    http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/4c5...2w8k08g7zg.jpg
    http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/82f...wr3i6zhrzg.jpg

For future reference if this happens to you, the fix;

Quit wipeout
    Sign out of the playstation network
    Launch wipeout
    Go to online
    It will ask you to sign in-> Select ok
    It should now cycle through the sign in process twice and the problem should be resolved

Hope it helps

Cipher

ps yes i did search for this on the forum but couldn't find it anywhere, mostly patch 2.40 talk and it's problems
    pps if posted before though, feel free to delete, just thought it be useful since you can waste a lot of time on stupid things like these
    Last edited by Cipher; 2nd March 2015 at 01:46 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Hello.

I have the same issue since 2013 i think. If i remember well (not really in fact ^^ ) i think it's since i've downgraded my game version for the 1st time in late december 2013 (For TT/SL off course ).

For the fix it's like you said except that usualy quitting wipeout is unnecessary. Just disconnect from psn and try to join online and then reconnect to it. But i think i had to leave the game the last time i tried but not playing these times, so i can't say if it's now necessary or not. ??

Anyway, just think of launching wipeout while not connected to psn and connect only after the game ask you if you want to do it to join online and you'll never have to quit the game, which can be annoying

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    CJ4717

Ahh, that's how you fix it. I can't say I had the exact same problem, but I couldn't access online because it kept saying that it couldn't find the universal list or something. I was scared to death that they'd abruptly shut down the servers.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

@Kleido aaaaaaahhh! If only we knew that sooner XD Thx for the heads up/confirmation kleido

@CJ I think that one's a different error, unrelated from this one, only had it a couple of times, but it usually just went away over time (like the random "could not connect to server" from time to time)

Cipher