Thread: Hey guys, let's put Overtel out of business! (ARG/RP/Fan-Fic Pitch Thread)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A few miles from Firestar. My adress is 1 Mars St. Mars, ZIP code 11111
    Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    SuperHuman33

Default Hey guys, let's put Overtel out of business! (ARG/RP/Fan-Fic Pitch Thread)

I want to try to host a fictional blog, set in early 2169, created for the purpose of exposing Overtel to the world and reviving the legend of Pierre Belmondo. It will be a privet thread (on another site for more immersion) hosted by an ex-Overtel puppet with a shady past and a controversial career. By posting on the blog about things you're character thinks, knows, or does, you'll be making a small contribution to the blog as a whole.

To show that a do have the ability to create a coherent plot, I've made a backstory surrounding the host of the could be blog. If enough people show an interest, that I'll post details on the plans that I have totally made, and in know way am I not prepared.

Pilot Log, Nic Carlo.doc

I made an attachment because of length (it's 5 and 1/2 pages). It was made in a program that wasn't word, and I wasn't able to proof read as much as I'd have likes, so I apologize for any major problems.

BTW, I do mention original canon characters, so if something turns out to clash with the predetermined canon (I researched as much as I could, but you never know), please let me know so that I can fix it.

PSN ID
    Marysh24

Great! I would love to join!
    All I need for now then seems a Pilot or a general OC in the W.E. Universe P:
    Tell me more! :3

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    SuperHuman33

Any O.C. will do, and you can make more than one (but not 50, that's just silly). They should have some reason to want to take down Overtel. I expect to see a lot of purists, but I would like to see a wide range of character types.

One more thing, before anyone goes crazy, if you want to post a backstory OOC, base it around information that's somehow public. It can be in the classic news quotes/leaked memo's found in the games instructions manuals, or a basic description, but nothing anyone else wouldn't know. (the deal with Nic Carlo's log is that it's leaked, but only viewable from her privet log.)

I really do hope to get this off the ground and running. I kind-of want to go over and add on to the backstory a bit more, but I'd rather leave doors open to inspire other characters.

PSN ID
    Marysh24

Wonderful! I will start on projecting at least two characters! ^^
    No worries, my fantasy stops only in few ones xD

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    keg11

If it is any help, I could get around to finish the last part of my three part entry on the F9000 on the Wipeout Chronicles, if you are interested in using any references from it.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    SuperHuman33

I just now finished with the first two parts... JUST NOW! (my n00b is showing)

I probably will take reference from your series, just so that I can have a consistent, fleshed out timeline, as opposed to "I guess this happened cause idk it makes sense". I also really want to see the rest of the entry, like, a lot...

tl;dr=very yes