View Poll Results: The good ol' PS2 or the original portable Playstation?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • PSP

14 100.00%
  • PS2

0 0%

Thread: Gameplay wise, which is better: PS2 or PSP?

Timezone
    GMT -3

Question Gameplay wise, which is better: PS2 or PSP?

Excluding the graphical part of the game, which obviously the PS2 would win anyway, I went playing the game on phantom(since I feel the others got slow on me) and the controls feel really stiff, I can't do quicksteps and airbrake cornering precisely, and sometimes even normal cornering. The ship doesn't really anwser quickly. Like I turned to the left, and when I need it to go right it is still turning to the right.... Meanwhile on the PSP, which doesn't have such pleasent graphics in a big screen IMO, has better controls and some more extras(That including the DLC's.Though I don't know how to put skins, since the wipeout site went down..someone knows the file extension, and if there is some way to open it?)

Well I don't really know, I own the PS2 version, but I emulate both PSP and PS2(since I don't have a PSP ¬¬) and the PSP is much more confortable to play, though the low graphs just makes me want to pick the PS2 version again...
    So what do you think? PSP or the few owners of the PS2 version?

For the Poll, you should probably mention that you have to have played both versions

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

gameplay wise 100% psp version, i own both vesions of the game. even graphically the psp version is much better imho, when played on psvita. the psp version has a more fluid framerate too when played on psvita.

PSN ID
    marcingru

I owned Ps2 to the end (in hope to get port of Pusle hehe) and i was soley dissapointed , graphic for me is secondary (NOT a FRAMRATE!) but controls on ps2 was not so crispy as PSP ,overall Pulse on ps2 was miles better then Fusion but didnt win it for me.

As for Psp ver , im holding with opinnion that is THE best racing Wipeout on hanheld console EVER (2nd W2048 , 3rd Pure ) .
    till that day im plaing on my vita and this is how should racing game works (60fps) , with Vita spec W2048 should be a blast .....im average player at most compare to Y guys (been playing with Stin couple races over PS3 adhoc -one word ,im noob hehe

Gretzz!

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Carcide_027

Psp better because it's MOBILE but the ps2 isnt.But it has better graphics so:
    Graphics: PS2
    Game: PSP

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Game feels much better on PSP, PS2 is to sluggish

I enjoy playing pulse and pure on my PSVita, because they are both remastered, better quality

PSP for me although I would like to give them a spin on the Vita at some point just to see how the nub>analog stick transition effects my motoring and of course that beautiful screen.

The controls on the PS2 one were nowhere near as fluid as the PSP.