Thread: Favorite Zone Track

Malton (between Brampton and Mississauga. Literally) ,Ontario,Canada
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    shamarskii

Default Favorite Zone Track

Yo! Man, I've been slapping Zone Mode like there is no tomorrow! I found out, that there are some tracks that I maybe can get the WR for... Like I find AP harder than The Amphi. Honestly, it's easier than I thought it would be, and I can sit in the top 10 with little worry... The 180 degree turn (basically) is the only problem. xD it's a really fun track to try out!

Anyways, about YOU. What is your best Zone track?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

I remember I had a really good result on Corridon 12. But I had most fun with Pro Tozo.

PSN ID
    TheWalkingFroggy

Syncopia and Moa Therma!
    In Syncopia I reached 183, even if my WR is with 173 zones ( or something like that ) and Moa therma around 114

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    DJTECHNO

Pro toza

Syncopia

N keep on thinkin amphesiem felt like a. Zone track

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Zix-Xer

I like Vineta-K! alot of corners but nothing imposible, 2 br spots and nice boosts every where. because there are 2 straights you have a small break in the track good for recoverys, if you go 75+ it takes around 13 sec to do a lap and there are 9 corners so pretty mutch a second to get from corner to corner. my rec zones on Vineta-K = 90 and still aiming for the legandary 100!

ps XxSuperRyugaxX what is your rec on v-k with zone amounts, because most of the time the rec scores got lower zone count

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    theconzio

Mallavol, the track design is sweet!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

PSN ID
    SQUIDWARD32

I found Syncopia by far the easiest.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    zzonkmiles

Syncopia is by far my strongest track. But I also enjoy really tough zone tracks like Modesto Heights reverse and Sebenco Climb reverse. Anulpha Pass reverse is another fun one for me, although Syncopia is the only track I've ever reached Supersonic speed on.

Timezone
    GMT + 9

Metropia!
    Because this circuit is in Kyoto Japan and I'm Japanese.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Tech De Ra White and The Amphisium White, (Reverse in HD). Those tracks are awesome, but sadly you can't Zone on the Amphisium in Pulse (PSP), my PS3 is broken, and on the Vita the Amphisium's collision detection is horrible.

My best Zone scores would have to be Anulpha Pass and Syncopia for HD, and Capital Reach and Sol for 2048. Meanwhile in Pulse, I got to Zone 82 on Moa Therma.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

I actually prefer Chenghou. Yeah, it sucks. After Super-Zen, it is nothing but madness trying to manage the sloped bend with any accuracy. But it is also one of the easiest tracks to barrel roll on for X-tra points.

Syncopia is nice and all, but it is the most Zoned track out there. I still can't manage past zone 80 myself, and seeing that the current record is something like 172 or some ridiculous number like that, I can't imagine having the mental fortitude to stick it out for that long.

But one thing I respect most about a Zone mode master is that they have other high scores posted aside from Syncopia. EVERYONE does well on Syncopia comparatively speaking. I think that it is too over-played personally. Getting to zone 60 on a Sebenco or Modesto is much more of a rush but they offer a better same risk v reward barrel roll opportunities set than Syncopia.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that anyone can reach zone 100+ on a zone specific track. The true thrill is getting to super sonic on the narrow twisty tracks.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    zzonkmiles

I think Ryuga actually reached Zone 184 on his Funeral Mask account for about 630,000 points. The Zone 173 run is just the best one available on YouTube. Wowo's Zone 160 run is the second best on YouTube.

I do agree that being a competent zoner on other tracks besides Syncopia is a badge of respect. I think Syncopia gets all the love just because it's the easiest track to reach the highest zones on, so you want to see how fast you can go. Zone 80 is respectable, but a lot of Syncopia zoners can get more than 80 perfect zones in general. But yeah, being good at Tech De Ra or Moa Therma Reverse is probably more impressive since there are many of us who have hit Supersonic on Syncopia.