Thread: FAST - Racing League Anyone play it before?

PSN ID
    Pluslescute

Default FAST - Racing League Anyone play it before?

I wasn't aware before, but it turns out there was a Wipeout-esque racing game on Wii called FAST - Racing League. Looks pretty good. They are nearly done making another called FAST Racing Neo for Wii U (and possibly other platforms?). Anyone play this before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-852FRy9dhk

I have it. It's alright, but the Ikaruga-esque black/white polarity-thing feels a bit odd in a racing game. Still not a bad game, and it gets quite hard in the later stages.

PSN ID
    Pluslescute

Yeah, I agree. The polarity is kind of weird, but it's not terrible, especially considering it's an indie game on Wii, haha. xD

It's a beautiful game and I do like how it controls, it feels very slick and smooth, at least when played with a Classic Controller Pro. And the polarity is an interesting alternative to having combat in a futuristic racing game, even if it does feel strange.

Speaking of indie games on Wii, there's also a JPN-exclusive Wiiware racing game called Mebius Drive, which is like a futuristic Formula racer. A shame that one was never released in other regions, it looks decently fun.