Why have you chosen the team you stay loyal to? Do you ever switch? What do you like about your team, what do you hate? Does your team ship look ugly or amazing?

All of these questions must be answered, as I've found myself changing team every few weeks.
Post in this thread about your chosen team's performance, your opinion on why they are better than the rest and your feelings on their aesthetics.

Are they faster? Are they tankier? Can they just stick to a line better than the others?

In particular I want to hear your say on their:

Looks, the way they pilot, why they are better or why they are bad if you are choosing to write about a team you don't recommend to others!

---

I switch teams too often in HD to be able to write a detailed report on any team, but I've found myself sticking with FEISAR lately. In WipEout HD Fury, I've always wanted to hear the parallels between AG-SYSTEMS and FEISAR. Particularly from pilots who have used both in their lifetime. I also want to see if you use the HD or Fury versions of your chosen team, and the mysterious ways in which Mirage suprises you.