Thread: Do the ships in 2048 HD Fury add on handle differently?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Question Do the ships in 2048 HD Fury add on handle differently?

I think I'm going crazy
    But its something burning in my head so I'd like your opinions guys. Does anyone feel that the handling for the ships in the HD Fury add on feel different to their PS3 counterparts? Its just when I compare myself to playing HD Fury on my Vita to the PS3, my lines on the vita version are sloppier and I'm missing more speed pads. I don't know if maybe the ships are more sluggish to handle or more responsive on the Vita version. Maybe its just me but I would like to see your take on this guys and anyways to help my situation.

Also Phantom seems faster on the Vita but I'm assuming that could be down to different frame rates on the Vita and PS3.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

I guess this is the normal Console - Handheld Convesation problem.
    PulsE on PS2 -> Craft reacts to "much" handling is plumb and somehow inaccurate.
    HD/Fury on Vita -> Handling is sluggish.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Heh, it's not really the handling, but more the physics i think, the HD/Fury DLC on the vita reacts differently, feels like a mix between HD/Fury on PS3 and 2048 on Vita type of physics, ships tend to bounce up in the air upon landing killing speed and stuff and you seem to get more air time in general making it easier to successfully perform a roll.
    The stick on the vita does feel much more responsive though (imo), making it feel as if the ships turn more/is more sensitive, don't really find it sluggish tbh, on the contrary , barrel rolls are easier as well ^^ (but they land weird so it's not that much of an advantage)

And phantom.. well… it's tough

Cipher

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Interesting cause I get less airtime, but since the stick on the vita is really small I may be accidently pitching down as I try to roll

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

hehe yup, don't try to pitch, it actually does more wrong than it does good, just steer, air brake and side shift, i found as well that if i try to pitch up, it'll do so, but then as soon as i try to roll, it dives down and and the roll fails
    Wish it still had motion pitch, although i can understand that with a handheld it's a bit tough, as i tend to play in all kinds of positions xD

Cipher