Thread: Thoroughly disappointed right now

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    AnimeLoverBoy132

Default Thoroughly disappointed right now

It's been years since I last played Wipeout Pulse, I was only playing rpg games on my psp and other games on other consoles/pc. I finally found my Wipeout Pulse game so I boot it up, ahh so many memories playing this game, I loved eliminator. One thing that disappoints me is that the website wipeout-game.com has been shut down, I know I'm a but late I don't keep up to date here. Same when I got PS3 with GT5 I was late knowing the servers have been shut down because they want budget on GT6, I was looking forward to racing other players, I'm a little too late now

PSN ID
    Xpand122

I know that feeling. It's even worse when you get a game and play online one day and the next day the servers are shut down like it happened to me with Combat Flight Simulator 3.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Only a matter of time before WipEout's servers go down as well... and unlike PC games you can't edit the .INI file to change the master servers it connects to.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I think it will be a while before they shut down HD/FURY servers.
    As it's also tied in with 2048 via crossplay, and since Sony want to promote VITA/PS3/PS4 compatibility as a major selling point , it's more than likely to keep it going just for that fact.

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4

Oh damn, I was just about to ask if anyone was able to get online later as I was hoping to play some later.. That sucks..