Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: European WipEout Convention 8

PSN ID
    Thorinx

Nobody announced his interest or created a thread earlier although the EWC always came up yearly. For all those who can't come this year just keep planning for the next year already - the earlier a thread is created the better.

There is no real reason why it shifted from its initial season (in March/April) to later dates - I understand doing it during summer costs more. And as I wrote: this year will most likely miss long-time contenders aswell, so I also want to check out if it's reasonable at all.

The original plan was to do it in France and we'll see if we can realize this next year. I see one new "face" who wants to join: Jonny.

Facts so far:
    yes (6x):
    • AmigoJack
    • Jonny
    • zeeZ
    • dreamerx
    • docfo4r
    • Greevb

undecided (5x):
    • Knux_Chaotix
    • Flint Fandango
    • Rennfisch
    • Kappeskopp!
    • Cipher

no (7x):
    • Rapier Racer
    • Temet
    • stin
    • Snakenator1
    • guillaume
    • stinkleroy
    • AnErare
    Last edited by AmigoJack; 23rd June 2014 at 09:41 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    FlintFandango or RennFlint or Flint Fandango (PS4)

If temporarily abstinent members are welcome, Ill try to participate!
    Id prefer Frankfurt, because its nearby and Im not interested in visting the gamescom. Im on vacation in the first three weeks of August, if thats in consistence with the time schedule?!
    Rennfisch and me could bring a TV, a PS3 including equipment, a PS2 including a NegCon and an ordinary controller, our PSPs as well as the following WipEout-games: WO3SE, Pulse, Pure, HD/Fury.

Im looking forward to it, if its going to happen! Great idea!
    Last edited by Flint Fandango; 13th June 2014 at 10:09 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Kappeskopp

Hello everyone.It is a pity the convention doesn't take place in Paris.For me august is already planned,and to the gamescom im not in germany.September is ok but would it not better to meet in oktober or november to get more people togheter?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

I can travell to both cities, Kln is even the same Bundesland (confusing others with german words ftw! ), Frankfurt a.M. isnt far neither.
    What could I bring with me...my Vita (everyone can use it, but dont tough my savefiles! And wash your hands ), I have a PSX and PS2 and own the original WipEout, 2097, wip3out and Fusion. Maybe someone has a link cable?
    On my Vita I have 2048 (including the HD/Fury DLC), PurE and PulsE, so Im avaiable for some ad-hoc.

The only problem is, how could I travel to this convention...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Rennfisch / dieBeulenpest

@ Jonny: by train for example

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Right! I think I'm already old enough to travel alone for a day ^^

PSN ID
    Thorinx

Everybody is welcome, of course, Flint! When Rennfisch visits she can finally pick up her pillow again.

Jonny, travelling to Frankfurt should be no problem - no matter how you ride and where you arrive, I/we can pick you up personally so you don't have to care for finding the hostel or my flat.

Too bad you're not there during gamescon, Kappeskopp - that kills the chance to combine both things.

So, is everybody okay to do it later this year? September, October, November? Would that convince others to visit then? I have pretty much no plans around that time, except that one week mentioned in early September and maybe a week around early November.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Ocober would be no problem due to autnum holidays

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Rennfisch / dieBeulenpest

Ahh, the pillow I forgot last time. I've already forgotten.

Later will be bad for us, because we've got holidays in August only. Flint wont get days off during semester and I'm working often at weekends.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Hi zoners.

I can safely say that the next six months will be too busy for me to attend a Wipeout Convention. Though the reason I still check the forums every once in a while is to see whether someone has posted about a new convention. I can't make it but I'm still curious! Maybe next year...