Thread: Looking for some pilots to play online !

Timezone
    GMT -7

Smile Looking for some pilots to play online !

Greetings racers -
    So I've played HD/Fury for years now - But i'm one of those players that never dared venture into the realm of online play until I was "ready". I'm now left with less than 10 elites in fury/HD and have started playing online phantom class events. It seems like the player base is pretty polarizing, I'm either getting wrecked by pro's (admirable) or lapping other racers entirely.

I'm only level 7ish right now but it would be rad to fly with some other forum members and get wrecked to get some more practice and hone my skills and have some more records to work against.

WipEout is the only game I play on PS3 and I'm on pretty regularly. In-fact its the only reason I own a PS3 minus a few variable dabblings (PC gamer). Feel free to add me if you want to school a veteran noob or just have another player in your events. I'm often raceboxing or pushing towards transcendence so I don't see everyone online during sessions.

Add me @PSN: nostromer

See you fine gents on the circuit !

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Hi welcome to the board good to hear you're ready to race with us fellow pilots and near acquisition of the elite campaign legend trophy.
    However if you wish to race with other pilots or organise some races then please use the WipEout HD online meetings thread in the future. Just to avoid clutter on the forum

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/sho...nline+meetings

Saying that I look forward to seeing you race in the future, lets see what you can do
    Last edited by Snakenator1; 16th May 2014 at 04:51 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    possesed13

welcome online bud...
    WO online rocks you will defenitely enjoy it! the level is smth that will always surprise you! Many
    pilots here are crazy fast and you will wonder.... lol
    hope to see you in soon!

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

You may also find that slower speeds are not noob speeds either .... its a whole other ball game in slower speeds online. Enter the acrobats XD

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

Welcome to the forum nostromer. I don't race that much these days but I've been meaning to start again. I'll keep an eye out for you. My PSN IDs are Colonel__Gaddafi and Erik_Ponti. Give me a shout if you see me online

Timezone
    GMT -7

My bad! I didn't see that board. This might be due to the fact I don't have permission to do so. Clicking that link says I might not have privileges? Let me know what I can do to change this and I'll be sure to utilize that page! thanks

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

No privileges, ahhhh that makes sense then

But hey don't worry its no problem really, I forgot that new pilots don't have certain privileges when they start here
    Just keep posting here and there every so often and you'll soon get privileges to post there (no spamming of course please)

Hope to see you around
    Last edited by Snakenator1; 16th May 2014 at 07:08 PM.

PSN ID
    TheWalkingFroggy

Add me! : ZackFairFF7X
    I'm not playing WipEout HD anymore but I'd like to return, so I think I'll back

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Quote Originally Posted by nostromer View Post
    My bad! I didn't see that board. This might be due to the fact I don't have permission to do so
    No worries, I'll shift it over when you do. Welcome to the forums

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

I'll most likely be floating about today, if your on I shall see you on the track!