Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Faster Than Angels

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Nightmare? Aw, geez. I just wrote that race in the point of view of Angelus! Oh well, since I have nothing else to upload other than FTA, I'll just post that. If it is just a dream, then I guess it doesn't matter if my version is non-canon, right?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

I ment the recent work of Snake, as it´s something different than our races :-/

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

I know, but I wrote up Snake's race in the eyes of Angelus.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Quote Originally Posted by Ace3000 View Post
    I looked at my 2209 calendar, and I realised something: November does not have a 31st day. Was that intentional?
    For heavens sake I'm not cut out for this lol >.< Let me edit it
    And no its not a nightmare Jonny, just Falon has technology I have not yet mentioned

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Ok, hmmm...
    Which Jennter takes part at this race, the good or the bad?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default JRC16/HNwA5: Interview

Faster Than Angels
    Jennterista Racing Chronicles

Her Name was Aurora

Chapter 5/16: Interview

25th June 2161
    Florion Height, Nevada, USA
    12:43.32

The recent performance of Jennter Enterprises raised the attention of pundits and experts of the F9000 league once more. Particularly the most recent new entry to the winner lists of the leagues saw major coverage on the media.

“Frankly I am nervous.” Aurora said, almost too plainly while sitting in front of a mirror “I am not getting among so many people regularly, let one speak about myself in front of them.”
    Jonathan grabbed her shoulders from behind “I think you’ll need a few seconds and then everything is fine. Be yourself, be honest, but only say what you want to say.”
    “Heh, sounds too simple.” she sighed “Still would have prepared to stay alone.”
    “Sorry.” her boss said “We tried to call this off, but they have been really eager to get you as their guest. But it is a pretty popular show in the AG league too.”

“Aurora, your entrance.” a staff member of the TV show she was about to debut in, burst into the room.
    She hesitantly stood up, while Jonathan gave her a final pat on her back.

“AU-RO-RA AU-RO-RA” as she entered the stage, the same cheering that began to follow her around the tracks of the world greeted the Jennter pilot.
    “Good evening! Our guest this time is the new lead pilot of Jennter Enterprises, Aurora Borealis” the show’s host greeted her.
    “Good evening!” she greeted back with a perplexed smile while taking a seat on the stage “Uhm, actually I am the second pilot…”
    Whispering her comment, the host skipped over it to continue with his questions “I hope I am not too rapidly becoming personal, but people are wondering if ‘Aurora Borealis’ really is your true name?”
    She began rubbing her forehead for a moment, then smiled “You know, that’s all I can really tell you.”
    “I think we should leave it at that.” the host replied “So this is your first season in the F9000 and you seem to do pretty well against a bunch of really experienced pilots.”
    “I am glad for any good result, but the strength of Jennter is the strict teamwork with that Heiki and I go into every race.”
    “Apart from that, how would you describe your relationship with your teammate?”
    “Heiki is a really good pilot, but we don’t meet outside of our profession.”
    “So how would your teamwork be affected if you two were the main contenders for the F9000 title?”
    “Jennter is prepared for many scenarios, but I don’t think this currently plays much of a role.”
    “And how are your relationships with some of the other F9000 pilots? You may know that there are some spicy things going on.”
    “In all honesty, I have little contact to other people and I enjoy that.” she stoically replied.
    The host chuckled and continued “People have been comparing you to one of the famous names of the older leagues due to this impression you give of yourself and the lack of information to find. Would you agree to call yourself a second Anastasia Cherovoski.”

“What?” Aurora calmy questioned.
    “Would you call yourself a second Anastasia Cherovoski?”
    “I understood the question.” she clarified.
    “Well?” the host was trying to get an answer.
    Aurora shook her head “What even is this question? I like to stay for myself and show little of my personal life. You know why?”
    “It’s your persona.” the host answered oblivious to the anger boiling up in the pilot.
    “No, because of stupid questions like this!” it burst out of her “It genuinely gives me a headache to deal with...**** like that. Good evening!”
    With a mix of chanting and turmoil breaking out among the spectators, she walked off the stage.
    Last edited by Jonny; 5th October 2020 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Final Overture

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Oh, why not. Let's get some more content out there. Here is Faster than... no, wait...

//FLYING WITH DRAGONS: part6_://Angelus'_point_of_view_

<//updating... complete_>
    [[>part_1_of_4_]]

<22091130>
    Thursday, November 30th, 2209

Omega Harbour, Perth, Australia

11:13:07

"Are you absolutely sure you are in a good enough condition to race?" Brandon asked Tarah. It was obvious he cared for her. She, along with the rest of Angelus, were considered by Brandon to be family.

"Of course I am, the doctor said I was fine to race today. I know you care about me, but I'm fine, I promise! Besides," Her voice suddenly changed from happy and cute to angry and downright scary. "I want to DESTROY those who attempted to take my life! The f**king fools won't know what hit them!"

"Woah, please don't do that, it scared the living... well, everything out of me!"

"Oops, sorry. I guess I am a little mad." She reverted back to a timid voice.

Brandon walked out of the garage for a bit, but he ran back in Almost immediately after.

"Bad news Tarah... no. wait. Well, it's news, it just depends on who you are that makes it good or bad... ahem. Anyway, Crinale aren't racing today. It's some other team."

"Aww, too bad, I was ready to eliminate some Crinale scum."

"Unfortunately, I have no idea who this other team is, it could be friendlies, or... it could not."

Suddenly, a warning bell rang, followed by, "TEAMS, PLEASE PREPARE FOR THE RACE, BRING YOUR SHIPS TO THE LINE NOW!"

"Well, I would wish you good luck, but I know you are more than capable of handling yourself out there. J-just... be careful."

"Of course, you know I am, and I will be."

The familiar sight of the KA-AGR1 entering the grid was beautiful, the craft was sleek and shiny, and the primarily white body made it look like it came out of some high tech squeaky clean lab. Just behind the sleek white ship was what looked like an F-14D Super Tomcat. Wyvern's FX400 craft looked absolutely fantastic. Suddenly, another Wyvern-like craft flew out and took 12th position.

"Wait, what?" Brandon said in response to seeing the second craft, then he realised.

The craft gave off a weird aura, like it wasn't Wyvern's. It was also a dark red, with a pitch black cockpit. However, there was no sign at all that this was a Crinale ship, as it did not contain any of Crinale's signature designs. Somehow, this mysterious team had, however, without a doubt, stolen a Wyvern ship and were using it as their own. Before he could look harder at any minute details, however...

"3, 2, 1... GO!"
    <11:30:00_>
    <2209 fx400 finale_>//<omega harbour: black run_>//<race: 2_of_2>
    <lap: 01_of_50>
    <the theme | jurgen vries_>

All 12 craft shot forward with high acceleration, Brandon could not look for any more details that would give the identity of the 12th ship. He did the next best thing...

>>calling_ david mendel..._
    >>...

"Brandon? What is it?"

"I'm sure you know why I'm calling. Racer 12."

"Ugh. It's a long story. But it is not us, and we don't know who they're working for. But they are definitely not friendly. I'll let you know as soon as we get more info."

"Sure thing, mate."

"[sigh]. It was Falon. He betrayed us, he was a right fu-"

"OK, I think I get it. What a dick. Anyway, best of luck."

"You too."
    >>call_terminated_

"QUAKE... CONTENDER ELIMINATED"
    <elimination_data_: feisar//0%_energy_>

After that scare, Brandon immediately opened his communication line to Tarah

"Hey, Speed Racer! How are you holding out?"

"I... HATE QUAKES! They're bullsh-[static]"

"At least you're not eliminated."

"I know, but still."

"Well, I'll leave you to it."

"Thanks boss. I'm sooo close behind Wyvern, I can taste 1st place!"

"CONTENDER ELIMINATED"
    <elimination_data_: ag_systems//0%_energy_>

"We need to take that racer down!"

"You mean that mysterious one that took 12th?"

"Yeah. Falon. He's not friendly at all. I thought Crinale weren't racing today?"

"FALON?! That Wyvern pilot? Maybe he's working for Crinale?"

"It's a possibility. David will tell me more when he has more info. I think he may be doing some scan or something, since Falon is using a stolen Wyvern craft."

"We'll just leave him to it. I need to focus now, I'll talk later, lo-"

"...Wait, 'lo-'? Nah, it can't be. My mind's just playing tricks on me... hmmm." He thought...

<12:02:00_>
    <2209 fx400 finale_>//<omega harbour: black run_>//<race: 2_of_2>
    <lap: 40_of_50>

"CONTENDER ELIMINATED"
    <elimination_data_: triakis//0%_energy_>

"Triakis?! Eliminated?! Whaaa-?!"

"Brandon, there's only 4 of us left! Me, Falon, Jennter and Wyvern. I think Falon's gonna eliminate us all!" Tarah told Brandon. It was clear she was panicking.

"Just calm down and focus. I know you can do this. I believe in you, not just as a Team Leader... but as a friend. You can do this!" Brandon calmly said, attempting to bring her back to the race at hand.

"I... I knew I chose well, choosing to race with Angelus. I shall try my very best... Thank you!" It was quite clear in her voice that she was very happy, and extremely thankful.

"You're welcome. Now, win! Win for yourself, Win for us... Win for me."

"I shall win... WATCH ME! You know, Brandon... I really, really l-[static]"

<genesis | justice_>
    There was nothing but static... but Angelus hadn't been eliminated? Suddenly, a voice yelled out from the communication systems of the pilots, the team leaders, and every other speaker in the stadium:

"ATTENTION, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! You wanna see true carnage?! I'll give you a proper dose of violence, with a weapon courteously made by my buddies at Wyvern AR! Thanks David, you absolute F**K!"

"What the hell's up with Falon's ship?!" Brandon asked, amazed by what he saw. The colours on Falon's ship changed. It turned into a black ship with binary code running across it. The shape of the craft then changed... into the XAF-72 Wyvern... with a Crinale livery! The ship then took off, Falon moving into an attack position, ready to destroy anything and everything. Suddenly, more aircraft appear behind him, also adorned with Crinale liveries.

"DAMN IT!" Brandon yelled, punching the wall, "It was Crinale after all! Falon must've stolen that ship for Crinale!"

Once more time, the announcer spoke, "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, A FULL SCALE EVACUATION IS IN EFFECT. PLEASE EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY!"

Every civilian there scattered, running for their lives. There were only 3 groups of people that stayed, however: Team Wyvern, Team Jennter, and Team Angelus...
    Last edited by Ace3000; 29th July 2014 at 09:51 AM.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

That's two things right there Ace:

1. Absolutely AWESOME
    2. Incredibly helpful to, its actually giving me a better grasp of to write in the next part. Indirectly helping me thanks

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Well, that's a plus. I'm glad I helped you!

Also, how many more parts will your Part 6 go on for?

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

I'll probably do one more for part 6 and then part 7 will be the conclusion

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

I still have no idea what's going on (the race takes place some days after the Omega Habour final at an unknown venue, right?)

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

It takes place at Omega Harbour, but a few days after Faster Than Angels Part 4

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

I still got no plan what is going on

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Insight: Henry Marsson

Faster Than Angels
    Jennterista Racing Chronicles

Insights/2209

Henry Marsson

Born: 4th June 2174
    Nationality: Swedish
    Height: 188 cm
    Weight: 81 kg

Henry Marsson has been a long-term employee for Jennter Enterprises during the period of reformation after the Fall of the F9000. In 2202 he officially became the assistant of Jonathan Bovier and was entrusted with a variety of leadership tasks if Bovier was unavailable.

In late 2209 Marsson revealed his true colours, taking over leadership of the company, while this role was supposed to pass down to Jana Bovier. Through manipulating documents and with the help of a network within the company, he quickly began sorting the staff for complying personnel.

But despite his new power, Henry Marsson was merely acting on the whim of other factions making different plans in the background...
    Last edited by Jonny; 21st November 2020 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Final Overture

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

I shall add that stuff now.

- - - Updated - - -

<//fta_backstories_>
    >>file01_: Brandon Smith//[ARD]

<//file_update... complete...>
    <//loading... complete_>

//Likes: Non-violent Racing, AG craft, speed, music (Especially late 20th, early 21st century electronic).
    //Dislikes: Violence (especially in sport), corruption, traitors, terrorists, spiders.
    //Friends: Natasha Belmondo, Jonny Bovier, David Mendel, Angelus employees
    //Foes: Crinale, Crinale employees (especially those involved with Angelus/Katana).
    //Rivals: Crinale (archrival), Wyvern (friendly), Jennter (friendly)

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Sorry for it being late, my Laptop crashed and lost my FWD files
    So retyped from my now burning fingers here we go:

PART 6.3: Storm

Falon: THIS IS THE END FOR YOU ALL!! HAHA YOU CANNOT STOP ME!

Sarah: DAVID! what do we do?!
    David: Get all Wyvern AR personnel into the underground bunker beneath the garage, I'm gonna help evacuate the crowd!
    Razgriz: Wait I have an idea! refuel the XAF-54 now!
    Sarah: What are you doing?!
    Razgriz: TRUST ME!

David: You lot heard him, do it!!
    Razgriz: I have a plan, I need to contact the race administrator
    David: What are you going to do?
    Razgriz: Use the weapon pads

Razgriz nabs the nearest communicator and dials in the frequency to contact the race administrators informing of a plan to stop Falon. Its a heated conversation but Razgriz gets his way, the weapon pads are reactivated.

Razgriz: Sarah I need a full scan analysis of Falon and his team, I need to know what he has done to the XAF-72 and his teammates. We'll find a weakness in his motive
    Sarah: I'm on it! and the XAF is ready to go!
    David: LOOK OUT!

Falon sweeps in through the stadium firing missiles and machine gun fire at all the remaining personnel followed by the Crinale formation! Explosions are heard everywhere and the ground is uplifted by gun fire. People are killed, injured and in shock. The weather starts raining as well as if it was adding insult to injury. But the mood drops as David see's corpses of bystanders in the stands from the attack, but he knows it will only get worse until they stop Falon.

Razgriz: David! you need to focus, contact Angelus cause I will need their help in this!
    David: I'm on it!
    He soon contacts Brandon immediately

David: Brandon! I need Tarah to help Razgriz take out Falon! He's gonna use the weapon pads to destroy the enemy XAF but the other craft will need a distraction so Razgriz can get a clear shot!
    Brandon agrees and soon after Razgriz and Tarah are pulling their craft onto the race track and begin to use weapon pads to initiate the plan. But another attack run is inbound!

Razgriz: Tarah Watch out!!
    Falon: Say goodnight!

Falon open fires at both of them but due to the incredible piloting abilities of both Tarah and Razgriz all missiles and gun fire was evaded. Falon flies over head leaving a giant mist of water as he does.

Falon: Hmm looks like it might be a challenge this, I'll destroy you both first!
    Sarah: Razgriz, Tarah! we've analysed the enemy craft and they are UAV's controlled by Falon! the transmitter is also exposed on the underbelly of the XAF-72! Try and damage it to take out the enemy formation!

Tarah: On it, Razgriz! I have an idea! The weapon pads still drop Turbo's. I'll turbo into your ship over the small ramp in the track and propel you to Falon, then you take a shot!
    Razgriz: Great idea! lets do it!

Tarah picks up a turbo and Razgriz is armed with rockets, they utilize their idea over the small undulation of the track. Falon unaware of the plan see's what he thinks is a opportunity to destroy both of them. He falls for the trap and heads straight for them.

Razgriz: NOW!

Tarah activates her turbo and flies straight into Razgriz, she only sustains a small amount of damage to the Angelus's shield. Razgriz is propelled into the air heading for Falon!

Razgriz: Surprise mother****er
    Falon: S**t!

Falon see's what's coming and tries to gain altitude but is to late, Razgriz fires his rockets and directly hits the drone transmitter destroying it. Falon takes damage but the XAF-72s superior shields prevent heavy damage. He flies high into the sky leaving a small tale of smoke. David smiles at the sight of a working plan. Suddenly the drones in the air self-destruct and huge relief is heard throughout the survivors.

David: Nice teamwork you two! the drones are down, its just Falon left! Lets take him down!
    Sarah: Guys we aren't done yet! scanning shows the XAF-72 has a ECM defence system. It'll render all attack useless once activated!
    Razgriz: S**t, is there a way to stop it?
    Sarah: I'll keep running the scan and check for you
    Tarah: Razgriz look out!

Suddenly Falon dives out of the storm clouds and open fires at Razgriz, but Tarah shunts Razgriz out of the way and sustains a hit! The Angelus craft swerves out of control and slams into the wall.

Falon: Get that b***h out of the way
    Razgriz: Fiend you'll pay for that!
    Falon: We'll see about that

As Falon flies close to the ground with Razgriz in pursuit a hatch on top of the XAF opens and reveals a Crinale energy blaster similar to the one used by Gelorum in the first race, it aims at Razgriz and fires. Razgriz uses a sideshift to take him out of the firing line and pickup a weapon pad, only to receive a auto pilot. The energy blaster preps to fire again and is poised at Razgriz

David: Razgriz! the special feature I told you about! activate it!

The energy blaster fires but a shield is erected around Razgriz and doing so the energy blaster explodes. Falon takes even more damage and flies away angered.

Razgriz: David what was that!
    David: The XAF-54's power plant has the power to create a reflector, you used Falon's own weapon against him!
    Falon: NO MORE GAMES! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!

Falon activates the ECM defence system in his last ditch effort to destroy Razgriz. He lines up the cannon and hits Razgriz who takes a heavy slowdown. The XAF-54 lights up warning lights as his engines have been impaired by the same Virus weapon used by Crinale in past events. Razgriz see's Falon approaching for a killing blow. Razgriz is only armed with a plasma as well and the ECM will surely stop it. Razgriz panics

Sarah: RAZGRIZ!! THE ECM HAS A BREACH, the front air intakes are a weak point!
    Razgriz: Right, this is do or die

As Falon speeds closer, Razgriz pitches the XAF up and lines up a shot

Falon: THIS IS YOUR END, DIE!
    Razgriz: Not today

Razgriz activates the plasma and it fires, Falon once again fell into the trap and realises the plasma to late. The plasma flies into the air intakes of the XAF-72.
    BOOM! The XAF-72 crashes straight into the ground completely destroyed, its smoking husk left in the rain. Razgriz jumps out of his craft and stumbles towards his teammates. David and Sarah rush to his aid.

David: YOUR OKAY!
    Razgriz: Yeah just about in one piece, we did it though. You oaky David about your dream project?
    David: I'd rather see it destroyed than as a weapon
    *****: Shame cause I think otherwise!

All three turn around and a loud bang is heard, suddenly they see Falon heavily wounded with a gun in his hand. Moments after.... Sarah falls to the fall with a gun shot wound.

David: SARAH NOOO!
    Falon: You two are next!

To be continued...

Only two more parts left in this series, the conclusion is almost here!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

I still wonder if this is right after the "original" race on Omega Harbour, or something "own"

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Very nice! I now have some more writing, err... typing to do.

Also, Jonny, it's a different race, after the original.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snakenator1 View Post
    Razgriz: Surprise mother****er
    I totally see what you did there

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

But it´s still in the same Universe? I´m so confused

About this part:
    Seriously, if I would be Razgriz I would first go to the wreck and look if Falon still lives. But NOOO...

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    But it´s still in the same Universe? I´m so confused
    I assume so.