Page 51 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Faster Than Angels

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Part 51: Madison Larough

You think that they still make 88 jokes in 2210?
    Warning: Long and heartbreaking story
    ______
    Federal Parliament of France, Paris, Paris Isle of France, France

Jana was sitting together with Madison in a room, it could have been a meeting room.
    Due to Madison's special living form, all electronic devices were running, the light was shining in a bright red.
    Two chairs were turned across each other, on one of them sat Jana with her arms crossed behind her and fixed to it with a simple rope. Several bolts were floating around her, aiming for her head, neck and back. If Madison was loosing it, Jana would be toast, definitely.

Madison was several meters away from Jana and went up and down the room.
    "If I do this, everything else would be useless...but all the pain...but...hahaha....HAHAHAHA!" she was saying to herself, her laugh was insane, and evil.
    She headed towards Jana.
    "Jana von Bovier" she said her name without any sign of disgust towards her "my only offer to you, sign this treaty."
    "I thought you were going to let the Kaiser do this." Jana said coldly.
    "Ahh, Jana can't you just once play this game with me? You know 'the bad Frenchie forces the good German to sign an impossible peace treaty'." Madison said sarcastically, but full of hate.
    She turned around and went away, Jana feared any following measures Madison would have to do.
    But instead Madison just broke down "GET OUT OF ME!"

As Madison arrived Jana the reactions of the people were mixed, her loyal subjects were happy about her return, her opponents not so much.
    She ignored this, here new abilities set herself above normal humans, any attempt to sabotage her would be punished with a cooked brain.

Madison was laying on the floor, bending, the electricity was pulsing out of her. "I HATE YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"She must be inside." said a man.
    "Let's enter the facility." said another one.

Jana throw herself and the chair to the ground while Madison was busy with herself, she could reach for a glass splinter laing near to her.

Several men entered the building, of course there was resistence by the employees.
    They were already near to the room with the VIP.

Jana's gun laid on the table next to her, Madison wasn't realy caring as she took it away from her.

The door was kicked in.

"Hey, what's going on down there?" asked The Maddest Dog as he was seeing several black suited men entering the parliament.

"HAHAHAHA!" a tinny voice laughed, Jana instandly throw herself to the ground, it doesn't mattered that some fragments drilled into her arm.
    "Madison Larough, seeing you suffering from your own insaneness." it said.
    Madison noticed she wasn't longer alone with Jana, she turned her face to look with burning red eyes into the shining-blue ones of Henry Assange.

"General, there is something not right." reported Sascha.
    "What do you mean, Charlie 1?" he asked confused.
    "There are way to much EAS agents, it seems like they invade the parliament. Maybe, the Reichskanzlerin could free herself?" he reported.

Madison was heavily breathing, looking in Henry's smiling face made her angry. He was looking gloatly, seeking revenge for letting him dying on the ground of the remains, that were his childhood house.
    Henry laughed and signalised his agent's to arrest her.
    "I warn you, if you traitors touch me, you will literally be fired!" warned Madison.
    Jana still laid under the table, hoping that noone would notice her. "Where is...?" wispered Madison, looking at Jana's empty chair.
    'Scheiße!' her only rescue would be Henry distracting Madison.

As the agents noticed the aircraft in the sky they could do nothing in first place, but landing was impossible and every kind of fuel dries sooner or later.
    "Ordering support to ensure air supriority and ground attack." said Charlie 1 to General Herting.
    "How hopeless is the situation?" the General asked.
    "We could try a ground attack, but landing would be impossible for The Maddest Dog." Sascha cleared up.

As Madison stood up she really realised Henry's condition.
    Around his neck several cables and tubes were sticking out of it. His eyes were, in fact, pale blue.
    Two EAS agent's went towards Madison, she barely touched them and they laid dead on the floor.
    Henry's eyes were already wide open, but instead of pleasure, now it was fear.
    Another pair of EAS agents arrived.
    "Again, if you continue to betray me, you'll end like these two wanks." Madison to a second to change her voice. "Henry, do you really, REALLY think YOU are any kind of problem for me? For me you are like dust. I WIPE YOU OUT!"

Agent's were more intelligent than Henry, as the others found out how Madison removed two of their collegues even the most loyal of them disappeared.
    "Here is The Maddest Dog, I'll land now."

Madison fired a bolt towars Henry, who just flew through the hall like a corn of dust.
    As Madison finally could take a look at Henry she just said "Looks like I stamped another hole through you...just a bit bigge-"

BANG!

She looked at the blood that splashed against the wall.
    Jana directly looked through the hole that perfectly straight went through Madison's head.
    While Jana tried to reload Madison slowly lead bolds from her fingertips to enclose the gun and electrify it.
    Jana was forced to knee infront of Madison, she looked to her through barely open eyes. The electricity hurted, she was screaming loudless.
    Madison was looking at her, although she now had only one eye left, it was still possible for her to look like usual.
    "Invulnerable" she slowly said.
    "I-I thouggght, nnonot, wwwwile yoou arree in youur booody." Jana said under electricity.
    "In moments like these, I like that I am no normal human."

The Maddest Dog was carrying several soldiers, thy infiltrated the building.
    It was no relief for them to see the VIP tortured.
    "Hand's up!" one of them shout, he was instantly killed by a precise aimed bolt.
    Jana was almost crying under the pain, the fact that she was near to be safed didn't made it better.
    'Bovier's don't cry!' she was thinking, her body felt stiff under the constant energy flow.
    "I'll kill you for the stupid attempt to kill ME! Just look at what you have done!"
    Madison pulled Jana to her, so she could see into her face, the spot where the bullet left her head, right through her right eye, that now, half destroyed hang out of the eyehole.

The security team was extreamly overwhelmed by the power of Madison.
    "Why does it takes so long?" Jana finally asked, thinking that Madison actually planed to kill her.
    Madison fell back from another personal conflict.
    "You want death? Here you got it."
    She formed the usual three bolts and let them race into Jana.

Her body was unharmed, beside three little blackspots.
    As Madison turned around the half of the security team has seen the same fate.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Geez! That was a rather... interesting part

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    You think that they still make 88 jokes in 2210?
    I don't know... maybe?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Quote Originally Posted by Ace3000 View Post
    Geez! That was a rather... interesting part
    I don't know what that should mean^^

I don't know... maybe?
    The internet...

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

It was interesting in the good way. ^_^

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

THEFOURTHWALLWILLNOTPROTECTYOU//#REKT
    I was skimming the older parts (removing plotholes) and found this ^^

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

I did that cause I was bored. Really, very bored.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Part 52: Nico und Jana

26th March 2185
    Stuttgart, Germany, European Federation

“Today you’ll get a little sister.” said Sebastian Bovier to his son Nico “You are excited, ja?”
    The doorbell rang, Sebastian left his son alone to open the door.
    “Hello, Jonathan!” he said to his guest.
    Jonny Bovier groaned and replied “Hello Sebastian.”

4th May 2200

Jana went down the stairs together with her two best friends, she looked to her right side as she talked with one of them, unfortunately someone was going upstairs.
    She directly walked into Madison, who was in a hurry, both fell down.
    Madison stood up, Jana still sat on the stairs and stottered “I am so sorry.” she looked into Madison’s sparkling eyes.
    “Ahhh, damn it, why do you have to block the whole stairway?” she said angrily, but calm.
    Jana knew Madison’s bad reputation as a spiritedly person “I’m sorry, we didn’t expected you coming up the stairs, we three have our next lesson in the ground floor. May...you just should have said something.” Jana knew that the last sentence was unnecessarily making the situation worse, “Do I have to keep the stairways free?” asked Madison in a sharp tone “You are a ignorant person.”
    Jana held back a number of arguments why Madison shouldn’t wonder why she was so unpopular “Madison, is this such a big deal, not for me.”
    “Why not? May you did this on purpose?” Madison threw in the next reproach.
    “Do you have a spare period or why do you have to annoy me with this conspiracy sh’t? Damn it, Madison, why do you have to turn a molehill out of everything?”
    It was the beginning of the end.

15th May 2210
    Jennter Enterprises Airbase 1, Düsseldorf, Germany, German Empire

“Mission failed, repeat, Mission failed.” reported The Maddest Dog “VIP Reichskanzlerin Jana von Bovier is dead.” he added.
    General Herting fell back in his seat, grabbed his forehead and let himself fall in the table.
    “How should I tell that Mr Bovier?” he mumbled “Charlie Squadron and The Maddest Dog: Return to base immediately!”

Nico stood in Hangar C and gave further instructions to Bug Squadron, he looked stressed.
    General Herting took down his hat and stopped several meters infront of Nico.
    “Ähm...Mr Bovier” he began.
    “Yes General?” he turned away from his pilots while he said this.
    “Ähm...Mrs Bovier…”
    “Jana?” asked Nico.
    “Yes, the Reichskanzlerin, she...didn’t made it, the mission-”
    “Send another Squadron, or at least two!” he said, not knowing what ‘didn’t made it’ meant.
    “This wouldn’t longer be necessary, she died.” Herting said.
    Nico looked at him, not believing Herting.
    Both men said nothing, Nico went away, took a chair, sat down and looked at the setting sun.

As Charlie Squadron landed Nico stormed to Sascha’s F-122, as he went out of it.
    “Sascha, tell me, how is Jana?”
    “I am sorry Mr Bovier, everybody says that she passed away, ask the ground forces.”
    Nico ran to the helicopter landing zone and asked several soldiers who came in his way.
    Less the number of reported dead men, rather the kind of injury on those who survived, let him realise that, if Jana would still be with Madison, she was already dead.

Nico sank down on his knees and looked at the ground.
    He raised his head a last, single tear ran down his face, the last tear.

PSN ID
    Marysh24

Please PLEASE let me take a part on this Story and let me slay with my own hands this FU*G B*H!!
    I don't care if she have this "double personality", now I can't wait to see a right punishment to her! >:U

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

It made me kind of proud to see that reaction due to my writing ^^

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Default Part 53: DEFCON

16th May 2210
    The following day a nationwide one minute's silence was organised, honoured to Reichskanzlerin Jana von Bovier, who was seen as a hero, freeing Germany, but also the Netherlands and Denmark, from the corrupt Federation.

Nico didn't spoke much since then, Jonny was surprisingly cold. He never was very empathic, but familair affairs usually were touching him.

20th May 2210
    Madison was sitting in her new office, somewhere in France, maybe.
    She started a video transmission to the United German Military.
    "Hello, General Juist" she coldly said.
    He didn't replied to her, but waited that she continued.
    "As you may know, we have many, many intercontinental balistic missiles, it would be a shame to use them. You know, they are quiet expensive." she said, smiling.
    "What are your intentions?" he asked her.
    "I could imagine myself not using these guys, under one condition:
    Surrender now!"
    "President Larough, I know that our Nation is owning ICBMs, MRMs and SRMs. If you fire one, we will fire all." answeared General Juist.
    "I don't care about casualities, in the end, I will win. Because I will live." Madison said.

General Juist ended the transmission and called General Herting.
    "Larough threatens us with a nuclear strike, we'll start a giant offensive to the Federation. It would be pleasant if you would support us." he hasty said.
    "Larough, Nukes, spanking some frenchies? Of course we'll help you!"

<<Alpha, Charlie, Aquila and Scarface Squadron, prepare to start in 20 minutes. Operation with highest priority> <V1>
    <Everyone: prepare to lauch and support main units>>

"A quick briefing about the situation, the European Federation will soon launch some nuklear missiles, every available defense mechanismn is active, cities will be evacuated, EVERY single unit in the German Empire will be focusing on the Federation. Alpha and Scarface will ensure air supreritory until ground forces reached their target location. Everyone is ordered to support you, so don't be irritated if you get visited by some of our pilots.
    Aquila and Charlie, you'll patrol and shoot down every missile coming from the Yrops. Dismiss!"
    Everybody quickly ran to the hangars, Herting went to the Operation Office.
    "If we fail, we are so dead!" he said to an operator.

"Damn it, V1 means a lot of trouble." said Captain Sascha to his squadron.
    "Yeah, my aircraft is equipped with some very dangerous stuff." laughed Daniel.
    "Same here." agreed Austen.
    "Confirmed." said Klaarsen.

"Scarface Squadron, now you'll get some action!" said Captain Arnold Fergus to his men.
    "Ready to go!" noted his wingman Kristof Nieman.
    "That's what I want to hear!" said Gerhard Kirsten.
    "Finally a challenge." added Jan Kaptinski.

"Alpha 1, ready."
    "Alpha 2, confirmed."
    "Alpha 3."
    "Alpha 4, ready."
    "Alpha 5."
    "Alpha 6, confirmed."
    "Alpha 7."
    "Alpha 8."
    "Alpha 9."
    "Alpha 10."

"Here is Aquila 1, serve our Nation well, guys."
    "Will do so." agreed Aquila 2.
    "Confimed." said Aquila 3.
    "Like always." added Aquila 4.
    Last edited by Jonny; 31st January 2015 at 10:56 PM.